vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

vampire training (me andrian and sam only)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 3 Empty Re: vampire training (me andrian and sam only)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:20 am

ne'os swang his sword at him and waved his wand "expeliarmus"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

vampire training (me andrian and sam only) - Page 3 Empty Re: vampire training (me andrian and sam only)

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:23 am

Samantha turned to see the boys sword fighting, she turned back around pulled the dagger out and tryed again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:04 am

Andrian took one step-sideway and the spell hit his sword but he caught it before it could fly out of his sight, "That all you got?" he paused for a few short second then smirked at him, "Stupefy. Protego. Reducto" he shouted three spell at a time with a massive flick of his wand it was almost a blur.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:28 pm

ne'os sighed bordely "protego" he said casting a sheild infront of him abosrbing the spells he then stabed his sword at andrian and waved his wand "Petrificus Totalus " he said
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 am

Andrian sighed and with a flash he was behind him glued to the top of the wall, "Bombarda Maximus" he grinned at him and jumped back down with a muted thump walking up to him stabbing his wands at Ne'os, "Levicorpus" he shouted, hopign he didn't miss him or be blocked off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 am

Samantha threw the dagger afew more times then heard them shouting and turned to see spells flying every were. Samantha duct behind the dummy, but it blew up and threw her backwards, she screamed while in midair.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:40 am

Andrian made a distinctive scream and his teeth pulled back as he hovered a lot of daggers into the air and then he held it there smirking at her, "See if you can beat this" he threw the knifes at a quick pace and hope it had hurted him instead of killing him maybe it would bounce off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:43 am

ne'os turned around just in time to see the daggers one hit him but got caught in his robes and the others barely missed

"wow near miss there" he said slightly scared.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:18 am

Samantha fell backward about 5 feet. As she landed on the ground her head hit a rock. She looked over at Andrian and Ne'os fighting, Samantha then passed out. As her head went limp it fell into the blood on the ground, that was right next to the rock.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:32 am

ne'os paused when he smelled blood he saw samantha on the ground he sheathed his sword and ran over to her his wand out " andrian!!!! come here quickly the bombardment spell must have hit near her looks like she hit this rock, i dont know the spell to heal her".
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top