Starting a new life... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starting a new life... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starting a new life...

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starting a new life... - Page 4 Empty Re: Starting a new life...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Andrian felt a shiver down his spine as she kissed him on the neck, ears and his lips, "You don't have to wear anything special or buisness-like your already beautiful" he smiled at her chuckling a bit at her reaction it was more than he expected from anyone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:27 pm

"I'm acting vain again, aren't I. I'm sorry I just want to look my best for you." Samantha looked at him teasingly, then leaned in for another long kiss.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Before he could answer he answer she kissed him longily and passionetally on his lips then he pulled back at bit, "susprise me..." Andrian said then flash a crooked smile at her and then kissed her again quickly but passionetally on the lips and looked into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:38 pm

"Ok, I will." She answers him lovingly. Samantha went back to drinking her soda.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Andrian grinned more now then countinued to drink his soda as well then dropped it on the table when he had finished letting out a refreshed sigh, "So I pick you up early in the morning tomorrow?" he asked her waiting for a response as he looked around for a bit then looked into her eyes again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:47 pm

"Tomorrow morning it is, What time?" Samantha hoped it was as early as posible. Samantha finished her drink, then put the cup on the table.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Andrian thought about it trying to think of the right time to pick her up then looked back at her, "Maybe around six am" he told her wrapping an arm around her waist and then went back to a normal half smile looking into her eyes and waiting for her response to see if she liked that time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Sophia walked into the three broomsticks wearing black leather pants, black shirt with a black jacket and black boots. She wasn't going emo or anything she just felt like wearing all black with curly hair with a black hat on . As she went to the bar tender. "May I have a butterbeer please?"Sophia asked. As the bar tender nodded he handed her a butterbeer. As Sophia got her money at she put it on the table. "Keep the rest as a tip."said Sophia winking at him as she walked off findinf a place to sit.

Spoiler:
(What I'm wearing)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:01 pm

"That will be perfect. Then we will go to the airport, get on first class, get to Italy, then have a wonderful....How long will we be there?" Samantha had realized that she never asked this question.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Andrian shrugged his shoulder he hadn't paid attention to how long they would stay on the plane, "I don't know probably one day" he told her then looked at his sister and summoned her here, "Sophia over here!" he called cupping half his mouth with his hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum