Starting a new life... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starting a new life... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starting a new life...

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starting a new life... - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting a new life...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:38 am

"Im over that, i've learned sometime things you love cannot last forever" Andrian told her, his voice calm and stable talking about this as he sat down with her at his side while he placed the ticket back into the bag, "And that was about four years ago" he told her locking her hand under the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:42 am

"So what did you have planed for us in Italy?" Samantha was overjoyed about the trip.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:44 am

Andrian knew she felt overjoyed about the whole trip but he shut her up by pressing one finger on his lips and chuckled a bit, "That love is a susprise" he smiled at her his expression was love and happier then ever now he found the girl of his dream he didn't care what stood in their way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:48 am

"Wow a surprise, noones everdone that for me before, you really are special aren't you." Samantha took one of her legs and started to play footsy.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:51 am

Andrian felt her legs playing with his and he played along with her, "I wouldn't say anything is special about me but i'm very special for you nothing more" he liked the sound of him being special but he knew that wasn't him he wasn't that type of person he was bad and recklass that was him and he accepted that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:58 am

"You know I just thought of something when you graduate, I'm going to be here all by myself." Samantha said while still playing footsy and smiling brightly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:35 am

Andrian smile turned into a normal half smile as he looked at her and rested his elbow on the chair and played with her hair by stroking or twirling it, "That doesn't have to be like that..." he told her calmly at her and crookedly smiled at her, "I'll camp out in shreiking shack" he told her as he countiued to stroke her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:25 am

"You would do that for me?" Samantha storked his face, then stroked his hair. Samantha started to get tirsty. "I'll be right back, I'm just going to get a drink real quick ok love." Samantha got up and walked to the counter, ordered a butterbeer, then went back to the table.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:23 am

Andrian watched her get them a drink then when she sat down he lifted his cups up gently still resting his arm on her back of her chair, "Cheer for true love" he held it up firmly in his hand whilst chuckling a bit as he waiting for her to tip his cup grinning at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:27 am

Samantha smiled, tiped his cup, then kissed him on the cheek. "I will always love to here that." Samantha leaned back in her chair feeling his hand on the back of it, then started drinking her drink.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top