Starting a new life... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starting a new life... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starting a new life...

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starting a new life... - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting a new life...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:59 am

Andrian felt her warm soft skin touched his arm causing him to shiver a bit, "still amazing..." he smirked at her while he drank his butterbeer then decided to kiss her lightly on the cheek back, "Yes of course anything for you" he smiled at her as he pulled an inch away from her and pressed his lips locked around hers for about twenty minute.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:16 pm

Samantha loved the feel of his lips on hers. As they kissed for twenty minutes everything else in the world disappered. When they finished kissing, samantha sighed with joy. "So, have you had fun with your friends lately?" Samantha wanted to change the subject before she did something she wasn't alowed to do in public.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Andrian started to feel her up on her arms but crawled up under her sleeves and tried to make her feel a particular feeling, "I don't have much friend" he told her with a smile as he countiued brushing her lightly, "and i haven't been hanging out a lot with them yet " he told her quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:35 pm

She loved the felling of his hands on her, but was worried about him not hanging with his friends. "Is it because of me? Are they mad at you? Do they know?" Samantha was starting to think that he hadn't even told them yet.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Andrian laugh as he countiued to feel her up with his hands, "no they are fine with that, they are maybe a slight angry with me but forgives me and yes they know" he answered all her question as he sipped more of his drink then started brushing her lightly on the arm again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Samantha was happy with his answers. "So, when do we leave on the trip?" Samantha could not get the trip off her mind.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Andrian laughed a bit as he could tell that she didn't seem to get her mind of the trips, then he went through his bag and looked at her, "We are leaving tomorrow" he told her holding up the ticket in front of her then back into his bag, "i'll look after it love" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 pm

Samantha started to talk to herself, "Wow, tomorrow, what should I wear? What should I bring? How should I put my hair?" Samantha went on and on, thinking of the trip to Italy.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Andrian did the same but didn't talk to himself like she did then he had something on his mind and he grinned happily then looked back at her, "Oh i forgot we are in the first class seats" he thought that might impress her a bit, grinning at her as he stroked her hair behind her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:18 pm

"Wow, first class!," Samantha snapped back. "Well, I don't have anything to wear for first class." Samantha started to kiss him quickly, all over his neck, ears and lips. "I can't wait to go." Samantha was very excited.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top