Lakeside (Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lakeside (Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lakeside (Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lakeside (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lakeside (Open)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:08 am

"Yea thats why I come out here a lot. You would be suprised how things change from day to day. The sad part is most of the time I'm alone out here." Zoe said. Looking toward Danny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Mariana was skating around the lake which turned into ice for current temerature outside.She made a turn around and saw 2 people chatting not so far so she started to walk to tham through snow with skates which took certain time.She arrived and saw that people sitting there were Danny and Zoe: 'Hey guys!" she waved as she was finally standing next to tham.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Zoe looked up and saw Mari. "Hey Mari. I didn't even see you at first. Having fun?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:25 pm

"Sure I am!" said Mariana searching for her boots in distance. "Stupid boots I can\t call tham/." she said deciding to stay in her skates: "So what are you 2 up to?" she asked rather curious.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Zoe smiled. "I am glad to hear that. Would you like your boots?" Zoe looked in the direction that Mari was for her boots. "Nothing much. I just came out to do some drawing and Danny just happened onto me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:34 pm

"Danny huh?So Danny do you certainly swear you are up to no good?" she asked waving with a piece of old parchment in front of his eyes before taking her boots. "What are you drawing?" asked Mariana putting head in Zoe;s sketchbook.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:36 pm

(Danny raised an eyebrow as he noticed Mariana behind them.) "Depends," he said softly standing up wiping off reamining snow "what's the payment?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:41 pm

"Payment huh?" asked Mariana still waving in front of Danny's eyes with a piece of old empty parchment: "Do you know what is this?" she asked rather curious.l
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:07 pm

"Yes," he said softly smiling "by payment I meant what do we get out of it though?" (He looked at the old parchment and it seemed folded and crumbled a lot.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Zoe looked at Mari and then to Danny. "Oh just the lake. Nothing new." Zoe picked up her pencil again and started back what she was doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top