Lakeside (Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lakeside (Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lakeside (Open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lakeside (Open) Empty Lakeside (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:39 pm

It was a perfect day for a stroll down lakeside. Of course it was snowing a little but still it was perfect weather for Zoe. She pulled her hoodie closer to her body and continued walking. Once down by the lake she pulled her drawbook out of her bag. She wanted to draw the frozen lake. This would be a great picture. As she started working she heard footsteps behind her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lakeside (Open) Empty Re: Lakeside (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:11 pm

(The footsteps behind Zoe were Danny Thompsons. He walked steadily up to her and examined the book.) "Drawing?" he asked her calmly wondering why she would want to draw out in this frozen tundra "it's cold out..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:17 pm

Zoe looked up at the sound of the person approaching her. As she turned she saw Danny. "Hey Danny." She turned back to her drawing. She was about half way done with the outline of everything. "Yea I love to come out her to draw. It feels good out. What bring you here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:37 pm

(Danny thought of a reason. He never exactly came down here to clear thoughts. He had always just enjoyed the sunset around these parts or sometimes just to relax.) "Not sure," he said truthfully "I just like coming here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Zoe nodded. "I know what you mean. I bring this with me and relax." She picked up her drawing as she spoke and sat it back down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:46 pm

(Danny sat next to Zoe and grimaced slightly as snow attached itself onto Danny's jeans. he wiped it off and sighed softly as it was on dry grass now.) "You should see this place at sunset," he said softly "the sun hits the ice and it looks like a rainbow on the ground or something"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Zoe looked out across the grounds and then the lake. "I bet that is beautiful. I will have to come back another day to catch that one." Zoe looked back at her drawing, sighing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:52 pm

"Don't let the time now get you down," he said still examining the ice "the light reflects off of it so it's a good chance to draw." (He looked out on the lake and then stood up. He threw a rock as far as he could and it was about 15 far and 20 feet due to the roll.) "you could probably draw the rock flying and make it look different."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:00 am

Zoe looked up at Danny and watched him throw the rock. She turned back to her drawing and started adding the rock to it. It was a slow process and finally after much erasing she got it. "Thanks. I like that. It is different that is forsure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:04 am

(Danny smiled and nodded. He sat back down and extended his legs so they were arched.) "Yeah you just got to look for another picture you know?" he said casually. (He didn't want to be giving lessons just advice for some things that may be difficult. He knew how hard it was to think of something original so you just had to make it up yourself.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top