Lakeside
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lakeside Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lakeside

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lakeside Empty Lakeside

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Zoe stood on the lawn of the Hogwarts ground looking in the direction of the lake. So much has happen in the past couple of weeks she needed some fresh air. So she took off toward the lake. What she needed was some fresh air down on the lake shore. As she walked she noticed other students along the way. Some was alse headed back to the castle seeing as it was almost dinner time. She thought she would sit this meal out. Once she reached the lake shore, she picked up stones that was layed around the shore. Skipping rocks, a muggle game her mother's father had taught her one summer. Wow, how the memories come back. Time must have passed evern though she wasn't paying much attention. It had grown pretty dark but still wasn't going in. When she ran out of stones she sat down on a log that was by. While she was staring out across the lake, she was starlted by footsteps behind her. But the voice got her attention before she turned around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lakeside Empty Re: Lakeside

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:15 pm

Mariana walked out of the castle feeling her stomach does not need food just to rest a bit.She saw Zoe standing on the lake side so she thought about joining her. "Hey Zoe not hungry and tired either are you?" she asked cheerfully.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Lakeside Empty Re: Lakeside

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:57 pm

Zoe looked up and saw Mari standing just behind her. "Yea, I needed some fresh air. I figured if I got hungry later I could just go to the kitchen itself. So what brings you out here." Zoe said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top