sitting with some new friends - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sitting with some new friends - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sitting with some new friends

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sitting with some new friends - Page 10 Empty Re: sitting with some new friends

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Zoe nodded. She picked her drink back up. She had forgotten that it was empty. "Uhm, hi." Zoe mummered softly. Zoe looked at Jess. Zoe knew that there would be a confused look on her face. Why did she just kick her? Zoe wondered to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 pm

jack noticed one woman's cup was empty "here let me get you another " he waved over the waiter and ordered three more butter beers "so how long have you been at hogwarts?" he asked pulling over a chair and sitting down his head resting on its back rather than the ushual way round.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Zoe watched as this new guy just decided to sit with them. A very small laugh for its way out even as she pushed it down. "Oh, uhm, thanks." Zoe finally said as she saw him getting more drinks. She wasn't sure who he was talking to. It was probabley Jess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:31 pm

jess looked at Zoe thinking he was talking to her " thanks for the drinks" she said glancing at him for a second.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Jack smirked "I'm sorry my names Jack heart , I came here today and don't know my way around , i was hoping one of you could show me " he said looking at the blond girl then to the dark haird one.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Zoe sat waiting for Jess to talk to him but when all she said was thanks for the drink. Zoe finally decided to speak. "Uhm, Hi Jack. I'm Zoe." Zoe said. Dang, he already knew that part. Stupid girl, stupid gril. Zoe thought to herself. "I've been here a whlie. Im a student at Hogwarts. In my 5th year." Zoe told him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Jack smiled at her nervousness " Zoe right , 5th year that is a long time " he said "what about your freind? Jess wasn't it" he asked looking at the dark haired woman who sat with Zoe.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 pm

"Oh, she is a professor at school." Zoe said looking back at Jess. She waited for her to say somethingt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:04 pm

jess smiled and nodded "yea , i teach history of magic, well i will once i can get to grips with the rules for the classes" she said her cheeks turning pink slightly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Zoe laughed a litte. It was unbeleiveable the number of rules that the teachers had. It was crazy. She was so glad that she was only a student. THat was enough work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top