sitting with some new friends - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sitting with some new friends - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sitting with some new friends

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sitting with some new friends - Page 9 Empty Re: sitting with some new friends

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Zoe looked off in the direction Mari had left. "Oh, she will be ok. I'll check in on her when I get back to school. It will do her some good to be alone." Zoe said looking back at Jess. "Plus I was here with you guys first."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:48 pm

jess nodded "true but she's your friend" she said her glass now half empty as she looked around "there a rare thing " she softly said.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Zoe nodded again. "She is. That is true but at times everyone still needs space." Zoe picked up her drink and took a swallow. "Plus I want to stay here. I was having a good time. I'm also not really ready to get back to the school either."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:53 pm

jack walked in moving among the tables he headed for the bar "butter beer" he said placing a coin on the counter he stood with his back to the rest of the room but in the mirror he saw all, including two women sat off to his right.

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Zoe sat drinking the rest of her butterbeer. She turned toward the bar. At that moment she notcied a new face at the bar. "Uhm, who is that?" Zoe said. She had not seen him before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:59 pm

jess looked up at who she was looking at "Don't know , never seen him around before" she said then looked at Zoe.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Zoe sat watching the new guy. She knew he had to be new. She had never seen him around. Not here at least. But then again who was she. She didn't know everyone around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Jack watched in the mirror as both women looked at him one seemed down but eh other was just pusled "ok jack time to introduce your self" he said and smiled as he picked up his cup and walked over to the tqable "Hi"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Zoe looked up as the sound of footsteps drew closer to the table. As soon as she heard the voice that went with the footsteps her head shot up. "Oh, Hi." Zoe said looking back at the table quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:17 pm

jess looked up at him her foot lightly kicking Zoe under the table "erm , hi " she said "I'm Jess this is Zoe" she said looking at Zoe
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top