sitting with some new friends - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sitting with some new friends - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sitting with some new friends

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sitting with some new friends - Page 8 Empty Re: sitting with some new friends

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:20 pm

"No you don't have to leave. Please stay. Its ok. I would rather you stay with us and be down then be alone." Zoe said standing up pretty fast. She really didn't want Mari to leave. She hated seeing her like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:23 am

"No, don't leave, were just getting to know each other." Spike said as he stood up.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:49 am

Zoe looked back at Spike. She agreed. "Come on Mari. Stay."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:39 am

ordering another cup of butter beer jess sat and watched the students talk her mind drifting back to when she was a student at hogwarts and the fun time they had and adventures she'd had exploring and practising her magic.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Zoe turned her attention back to the professor. For a moment she had forgotten she was there. "I am so sorry Jess. We have left you out of the conversation. I am sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:16 pm

"No really I'll be fine/." said Mariana walking out,didn't wanna torment her friends with her cousin.She walked back to the castle.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Zoe stood watching Mari as she left. SHe couldn't help but feel bad now. "Well that didn't go so well." Zoe said finally. She turned back to the table and sat down. But moments passed before Zoe spoke again. "Maybe I need to go check on her. I don't like the way she was acting when she left."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:18 pm

jess sighed , left alone again surely she was use to it by now but each time it hurt her when they ignored her and left , sighing she looked into her cup she couldn't help but let a tear fall. Had she made the right decision coming back or maybe she should have just stayed away, she had made a fool of her self at the first dance she had been invited to now ignored her heart felt heavy inside and now left alone.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:00 am

Zoe decided to sit back down. She would make sure that she checked in on Mari when she got back to school. "Hey, I'm not leaving. I am going to stay for a little while longer if that is ok."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:50 am

jess looked up at her "what about your friend?" she asked wiping the tear from her face "don't you want to check she's ok? sure if you want I don't know what kind of company i will be after making such a fool of my self last night" she sighed and sipped her coffee inwardly pleased Zoe didn't leave.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top