sitting with some new friends - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sitting with some new friends - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sitting with some new friends

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sitting with some new friends - Page 11 Empty Re: sitting with some new friends

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Jack chuckled "I bet there's just as many rules as we have at the ministary" he said as the waiter placed two more cups of butter beer on the table he paid him and the waiter left "yes i am with the mynistary of majic, althought sometimes i don't like my job" he said sipping his beer
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Zoe laughed a litte. She understood that. There were days that she didn't like her secret job either but she had to deal with it. Zoe slowly reached out a hand toward a new cup on the table. "Uhm, thanks."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:20 pm

jess sat watching him leaning over to Zoe she whispered to her "there's something about him" she said looking at her "and no i don't mean that way" she said smirking as she felt her cheeks now turn a nice shade of pink
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Zoe giggled a little as Jess blushed slowly. "I wonder." Zoe whispered back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Edgelong Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:23 am

Spike listened to the girls and the new guy talk, then he heard him say that he was with the ministry, "Maybe I should get going. I'll see you guys later, k?" Spike then got up from his chair and glared at the guy as he started to leave.
Spike Edgelong
Spike Edgelong

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:47 am

jack loked at the man who spoke and watched him leave "whats his problem?" he said as he turned back to Zoe and Jess .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:50 am

"I'll spell it," he said setting his head on the table nearly passing out "T-I-R-E-D" (he passed out again yet woke up falling over in his seat. That woke him up and stood up. He swore softly and looked at man.) "You look familiar"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Zoe watched as Spike left also. Well, hell, everyone seemed to be leaving. She had no idea what was going on. Suddenly there was a crash at a table nearby and she turned her attention to that. It was Danny. Zoe was on her feet. "Danny are you ok?" Zoe asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 am

jess sat watching but her eyes were focused on jack something about him sturred an altogether familer feeling from deep inside her "who are you" she thought as she watched Zoe move to Danny who had fallen from his chair "maybe you should go and get some sleep?" she said softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Zoe looked at Danny. She sure hoped he was ok. "Danny you probably need to go get some sleep." Then she turned back to her chair. The new guy was still there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top