sitting with some new friends - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sitting with some new friends - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sitting with some new friends

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sitting with some new friends - Page 14 Empty Re: sitting with some new friends

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:06 am

Jess sighed "meh no point in worrying about it " she said "he probably got the ministry paying anyway" she said as she downed the last of her drink "it was nice he bought us some drinks though" her voice now soft as she gazed into her now empty cup.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Zoe followed Jess's lead and looked into her cup as well. And just like Jess, hers was empty as well.

"Yea that was good but gone to fast." Zoe said with a sigh. "Guess we need another round."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:50 pm

jess smiled "my turn i think" she said standing as she did she slipped off her cloak placing it across the back of the seat she now stood in her black jeans and tee shirt , picking up both cups she walked over to the bar and collected two more. Carefully she walked back one in each hand and placed it down sitting back at the table
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Zoe watched Jess as she went to retrive more drinks. She was very glad to have the new drinks. She couldn't believe how thirsty she was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Jess looked at Zoe "so what's planed now?" she asked with a sigh "I know i need to look further into my own history"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:51 pm

"Good question." Zoe told her. "I have no idea. Don't really have any plans either." Zoe said. She really didnt. Zoe spent a lot of her time not really doing anything. Once she was done with her work she just kinda sat around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:00 pm

jess smiled " well right hers just fine for now" she said "its warm dry and there's plenty of butter beer" she sipped hers
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Zoe nodded. She knew Jess was right. What else was she going to do? Go sit at the school. Have her nose shoved into a book. What. Nothing that was it. "Yea. This is so much better."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:19 pm

jess smiled again "besides we can check out the men as they come and go" she said "nothing ventured nothing gained" she raised her eyebrow as she spoke.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Zoe chuckled a little. That sounded really good to her. "Works for me." Zoe said sitting back in her chair. Relaxing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top