Dark feels alone - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dark feels alone - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dark feels alone

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark feels alone - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark feels alone

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:08 pm

jess downed her drink "guess i have my work cut out for me then " she said grinning "i'll have to start at the beginning" jess looked at both people who sat facing her "so, what's the next event at hogwarts?" she asked now not sure what to talk about.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Jemma laughed. Most teachers had their work cut out, in her opinion. Jess seemed like the kind of person who would be a good teacher though.
She didn't know herself what was exactly going to happen next at Hogwarts, although she could guess.
"Well, I'm not sure exactly, but we haven't had a Quad-Wizard Tournament for a while, so maybe we'll have one soon." she suggested to Jess and Danny. "What do you guys think?"

Dark feels alone - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:37 am

jess smiled "seems interesting" she said as she looked around the room at the others each talking and doing the own thing Jess still felt a bit of an outsider
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:51 pm

"Yeah, the students love it. I was a judge last time, it was quite fun." Jemma agreed with Jess. Jess seemed a little...distracted. She was looking around the room a lot and she didn't seem to be paying much attention to the conversation.
"You ok?" she asked her.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:08 am

jess sighed " its just i still don't feel settled , you know what i mean " she said " I've never been around so many people before"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Jemma nodded. "I know what you mean, when I first came to Hogwarts a while back it took me a while to get settled in. " she told Jess. "It will feel strange at first, being around people constantly. It did for me. Over time, you will get used to it though and then it will start to feel strange when you aren't around so many people." she finished. This perfectly summed up her own experience since she had started to teach at Hogwarts. It had felt weird for her too, as she had gone from living with two people in small quarters to living with hundreds in a massive castle. She just had to get used to it and Jess would have to do the same. It didn't take long to get used to it though, she had found.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:58 am

Jack walked in and looked around , heading for the bar he ordered himself a coffee black strong , the last few nights had been bad for sleeping and he thought a strong coffee would be just the thing to keep him awake long enough to start work.
Taking his cup he moved to the only table where a chair was free.
"sorry to bother you ladies but this is the only table with a free chair , mind if i sit with you?" he asked glancing from one to the other.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:29 pm

[Soz i forgot i posted here (laughs nervously)]

(Danny woke up nearly drooling on the table. He rubbed his eyes tiredly and then wiped his face with both hands.) "Sorry," he said to Jess and Jemma "I stayed up all night studying CoMC..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:58 pm

jess looked across at him and smiled weakly to him "its ok but you shouldn't miss your sleep over your grades" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:56 am

"Just been worried about them," he said exhausted stil his eyes nearly black from non-sleep "I wanted to try and get straight Os to see if I could become an Auror....wait whos this guy?" he said referring to the guy who seemed to have just walked near them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top