Dark feels alone - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dark feels alone - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dark feels alone

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark feels alone - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark feels alone

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Jess looked at Jemma "well apart from having to say at hagrids place now its empty i guess i can't complain" she said giving a long sigh . In fact she felt lonely not just i the hut but in her heart too.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Jemma had wondered who was staying there. Well, now she knew. Maybe she was the new History of Magic teacher, she thought to herself. She knew the old one had left.
"Why are you staying there?" she asked her. There must be room for her in the castle, she thought. Wasn't there?

Dark feels alone - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:09 pm

jess looked at her "its the only place we could think of for me to stay" she said " I didn't know if there was room for me at the school i have arrived early" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Jemma tried to think if there was space. There surely would be, as there was no History of Magic Professor. She wasn't really allowed to give space away herself though, as she wasn't the Headmaster.
"There might be room. I can't say for definite, but why don't you go and speak to the Headmaster?" she suggested. He was sure to find her somewhere to stay.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 pm

jess smile "sure i might do that " she said "not to say the huts not cosy but it is a bit out of the way" she raised the bottle and motioned to Jemma to ask if she wanted a refill "I think being the history of magic teacher i should introduse myself to him "
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:31 pm

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It's kind of...separate to the castle." she said nodding in agreement. She saw Jess motion towards the bottle.
"Hell yeah" she replied, laughing. She had only had one glass, she needed some more to drink.
"That would be a good idea then" she told Jess. She was the new History of Magic teacher then. She would have the sleeping quarters of Professor Meyer, the old teacher.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Jess smiled as she poured the liquid into the glass "so what was the old teacher like?" she asked trying to make conversation to forget the fact she had come here to forget she was unattached and as she saw it doomed to remain that way, she poured her self another drink and took a sip.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Jemma was glad Jess had tried to make conversation, as she was so bad at doing it herself. She hadn't known the old teacher that well, as he had been there under a year. She knew a few things about him though, that would keep the conversation going for a bit. She hoped.
"Well, he was alright," she said, diplomatically. "He was a good teacher I guess, it's hard for me to say, as I'm not a student. He was just like any other teacher really, not amazingly good or bad, somewhere in between." she explained to Jess. This was true, John had been a good guy, your average teacher. She couldn't even remember why he left. Actually, she thought one of his family members was ill or something. Yes, that might have been it.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:34 pm

"ow, so i have much to work to then" she said with a smile as she drank her drink " did he get on with the other students?" she asked her hand playing around the rim of her glass making a quiet singing noise as it moved.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Jemma laughed. "Well, you'll have a bit more work than most teachers, as he has been gone for a while." she told Jess. "They have been having supply teachers for a bit, but, well, y'know what students are like with supply teachers..." she paused for a moment, before continuing. "They don't exactly learn a lot from them, often."

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top