The Three Broomsticks - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Three Broomsticks - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Three Broomsticks

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Three Broomsticks - Page 5 Empty Re: The Three Broomsticks

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:19 pm

"Um... I don't know, I might do some more shopping ad go checkout the
bookstore, and get a present for Danny seeing how it's almost a month we been together."
said Sophia smiling. "What about you two anything
special your doing?"
Sophia asked them smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:15 am

"No not really just finishing up some school work and hunting for guys." "Just a normal day for me." Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:15 am

Andrian flew in beside Samantha Burns side leaning against her shoulder smiling at the girls, "I thought i heard my name" he told them now grinning now as he looked at Samantha then winked looking at Sophia with a smile waiting for everyone response but it didn't seem to happen that quickly, "Anyway How are you all?" he added quickly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Sophia laughed as she seen Andrian. "Hey Andrian, we were just talking about friends and stuff and I told them that me you and Danny been friends since my first year."said Sophia smiling. "I'm doing great how are you doing Andrian ?"Sophia asked him with a smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Samantha saw Andrian come in and lean on her sholder. Samantha started to get nervous she had not told them about turning yet and she was hoping he wouldnt say anything yet. "Hey Andrian. Just talking with the girls here, how have you been?" Samantha said alittle to quickly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:33 am

"Fun" Andrian told them as he rolled down his sleeves to cover all the cuts he had using a knife on himself then looked at the other girls in hope of finding at least a boy he liked amongs them, "Has Danny past by?" he asked them, his face feel serious but calm and knew he didn't need him much now he had Samantha by his side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:39 am

"Um...well I havent seen him lately. Would you like to sit down and talk with us?" Samantha had seen the cuts on his arms but didn't want to say anything around the other girls.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:46 am

"Sure thing" Andrian smiled and sat down beside Samantha thinking of something for a moment then looked at her and his friends, "Mind if I take Samantha on a ride outside of hogwart for a bit on my broomstick" he asked them and Samantha at the same time he mouth curled back a bit half-smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:49 am

Samantha was curious to know where they were going. "Sure, I did love to go with you." Samantha jumped up and got really excited, she had never been on one before not having enough money for one and not knowing how.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:33 am

Davina hadn't said a word ever since Andrian had arrived. She barely knew him, although she got a distinct feeling that he didn't like her. She wasn't sure why though as they had never really had a proper conversation. She was half-listening to the conversation, and half-listening to her own thoughts. She picked up the last bit, where Andrian and Sam were about to leave, luckily for her. She didn't want to seem too rude.
"Oh, ok. Well, bye then you guys!" she said, smiling. "Have fun!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top