Finding the one prophecy. - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the one prophecy.

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 35 Empty Re: Finding the one prophecy.

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Voldemort shot spells straight at Danny then flew towards him in a hurry. Following him. they eventually arrived at a large room with an almost broken, old archway in the middle of it. Suddenly he had an idea, the chasing thing wasn't exactly working well. Shooting a spell at Danny, he flew towards him and then grabbed Mari. "Give the prophecy, or the she dies," he hissed.

----------

[sorry about the godmoding mari,..]
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Danny grimaced at Voldemort. "You bastard!" he exclaimed with rage "leave her out of this! It's between me and you!" Danny had no idea what he had to do now though. If he ran, Mari would surely die and if he tried to save her, he would die.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Voldemort sneered, delighted he was angry. "Sure I'll let her go, just give me the prophecy.." he said, smirking.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Danny knew that this was the end of the line. He thought quickly and then pockted his wand. "How about this," he said calming down thinking "you kill me, you have the prophecy. I hit you with a spell and you're gone. Deal?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Andrian had finished with Sophia and ran alongside with her searching frantically for Danny, who wasn't too far away from them, "Stupefy!" he pointed his wand directly at Mariana hoping she would flip out of his grip, "Expelliamus!" he mummered pointing his wand roughly at Voldemort's, "That no deal" he smiled at him and held his wand above his head ready to fight and die.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 pm

"Toke you long enough mate!" he said happily and then pulled out his own wand "Andrian I think hes pissed now." Danny backed off a bit and waited for whatever would happen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Voldemort laughed. "So you think you can defeat me in a duel? I have the Elder wand, no one can defeat me." he said sneering. "But OK, agreed." But just as he said it, the girl collapsed and he turned to see another person. ****! Surprised, the wand went flying out of his hand.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Andrian walked up to him but stood there a few meter away from him holding his wand firmly in his hand looking at Danny then back at Voldemort, "You want to bet on that you and me and no one else" he smirked at him, knowing there would he a high chance he was going to fail or maybe out of luck he'll probably get him to escape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Voldemort took his wand then straightened up and faced Andrian. "No more deals, you all die now." he said furiously. "Avada Kedavra!"

---------------

(voldemorts too pathetic in this >.> im gonna god mode u all if u dont mind =))
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Danny quickly pounced to the right and landed against the moist ground. He got up and then aimed his wand at Voldemorts feet. "Levicorpus!" he shouted and had a wave fly towards Voldemorts feet hoping for it to hit him. Danny ran to the right waiting for the next spell.

____________________________________-
Just Don't kill
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top