Finding the one prophecy. - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the one prophecy.

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 19 Empty Re: Finding the one prophecy.

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:09 am

Sophia muttered "Lumos!"as he wand lighted up that way she could see Ne'os. "Well look who it is, Ne'os the famous biting and dagger death eater."said Sophia dully.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:27 am

(Danny looked at Sophia then bac at Ne'os.) "So now that you have us," he said mockingly at ne'os "what are you going to do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:42 am

" i have a few options i could fight you but im out numberd, i could throw some more daggers at you but your magic stops them, i could just surrender but that woudnt do you any good you only have 3 days until i would die, or i could press me dark mark on my arm and call more death eaters" he said as he drew his wand "and now they are your choices."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:09 am

"I choose door number one," he smirked then aimed his wand at ne'os then the collumn to the left of him. "Escaping" (He shot redutco at the collumn and all of the prophecies spilt and exploded into galss bits as they bombareded ne'os) "Run!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:47 am

Sophia ran beside him. "Protego!" said Sophia protecting herself from the prophecies that were falling. "Oh crap, we got company!"said Sophia as she kept running. "Sectumpra!"said Sophia to a death eater.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:49 am

(Danny used protego to protect himself and then saw more and more Ds coming.) "Come on!" he exclaimed "theres too many! They were expecting us!" (He looked around and then saw an open escape way.) "This way!" he said starting to run
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:13 am

Darren still clutched the prophecy, thinking fast. If he joined the Death Eaters, or pretended to anyways, he could keep the prophecy, then make a run for it when they weren't paying attention. "Ne'os! They're trying to get the Dark Lords prophecy! Kill them!" he yelled, turning and shooting a stunning spell at Danny.

-----------
[sorry =P]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:01 am

(Lol tricky Darren! Razz)

As Sophia seen Darren shoot a stunning curse at Danny she glared at him. "Darren, what the hell, I thought you were helping us not them?"Sophia asked as she stun another death eater. As she continued running she got blocked by two death eaters. As Sophia cursed under her breath she started dueling them hoping to get away. "Stupefy!"said Sophia as she continued running as she noticed the second was chasing her. "Sectumpra!"said Sophia.

(I g2g night!)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:34 am

Andrian managed to appariate behind Darren and shot him a cold stare at him, "You know what i hate most..." he told Darren pointing his wand at his chest not even moving from all the incoming fires, "You!" he growled and shot the stunning curse at him hoping it hat hitted him hard enough for him to be unable to dodge the spell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:40 am

Darren frowned at Soph, he didn't want to fight her, but he needed the prophecy. Dodging andrians spell, he yelled "Petrificus Totalus!" in reply.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top