Finding the one prophecy. - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the one prophecy.

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 37 Empty Re: Finding the one prophecy.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Danny smriked with satisfaction. He ran over to Voldemort and held the wand up. He thought of Stupefy once more having the red light zoom from his wand again. He saw Andrian dn immeidatly ran over to him. "Come on man!!" he yelled "get up! You're not done yet!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Andrian pulled off his shirt and looked at the wound carefully as he gradually struggled to get onto his feet, but was too weak to go on fighting but didn't give up even though his eyes were getting blurrier, "S-Stupefy" he stuttered pointing his wand at Voldemort.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Voldemort shook his head, regaining conciousness. "Blood traitor, filth. You think your so smart don't you," he said scowling. His hand reaching for his wand. He grabbed it. "FORCIO!" he screamed, blasting Danny away again. Getting up, he blocked Andrians spell and shot a curse back.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:07 pm

((Why is is that you guys all remember Andrians spell and not mine. Fine I'm making a new one now...jerks.))

Danny was caught off guard and was flung 10 feet into the air. He landedd in a roll yet got up. He remembered an old song that his father used to sing one day and then started to whisper the lyrics as blood went down his body. He shot Stupefy again at Voldemort not feeling mad yet passive.

Well I won't back down
No I won't back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
But I won't back down

No I'll stand my ground, won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin me down
gonna stand my ground
... and I won't back down
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Voldemort deflected the spell towards Andrian casually laughing. "Idiot boy, how do you expect to kill me when you are so afraid of using the truely powerful spells?' he said sneering. "Avada Kedavra!"
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Danny managed to dodge the spell yet the Forci spell had really beat him up. He strained his muscles trying to get up. "Because," he said loudly "I am not like you. I am not a killer. I am a protector or guardian of everyone. And I WON'T BACK DOWN!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:31 pm

"A guardian huh?" Voldemort said chuckling. Waving his wand, he conjured several knives out of thing air. "Oppugno!" he said, sending them all flying at danny.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:35 pm

"Yeah I guess you could say-AH!" he said then using protego non-verbally. Knives bounced off the hidden shiled and the shiled disappered after the 2nd to last knife. The last knife however, cut Danny's left arm causing it to bleed tremendously. Danny used Ekipsky on the flesh wound and could only heal it minorly. He looked at Voldemort with a glare now. He had to die not just because fo hurting him, just because he might have done that to others as well. Feeling complete hatred towards Voldemort, Danny aimed his wand and thought Avada Kerdavra. A perfect green spell flew towards Voldemort.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:43 pm

[question, since he has horcruxes, will he like go unconcious, disappear or like get destroyed (like in the first book) if he gets hit by the spell?]
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm

((How about he just explodes into dust since he's not technically alive.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top