Finding the one prophecy. - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the one prophecy.

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 32 Empty Re: Finding the one prophecy.

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:36 am

Voldemort scowled, he knew that if he killed the boy the prophecy would smash and break. "Give it now and I'll let you and your friends leave," he repeated softly. "Don't, and I shall kill them and take it anyways."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:44 am

"You would kill them anyway," he said laughing at him now "they always push that trick." (After he stopped laughing he froze with fear again.) "Look just go home," he said softly "you dont need it. I already saw it. It doesnt do much good"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:57 am

"You saw it?!" Voldemort screamed, his expression full of fear. "ACCIO PROPHECY!"
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:59 am

(Nothing happened to Danny and nothing came flying. SH*T!! he thought loudly and grimaced. He quickly grabbed his wand and then aimed at the ground near Voldemort.) "Reducto!" he said and then the ground broke into dust and smoke. (Danny made a run for it and pocketed his wand.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:00 am

Voldemort looked around rather stupidly for some sign of the prophecy. Where was it? "Accio Prophecy!" he yelled again, but nothing came. "What have you done with it boy!?' he screamed, moving after him and shooting spells.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 am

(Danny was hit by one spell and fell on the ground. He felt something hot against his front yet he got up. He ran and tried to escape from Voldemort. He was hit again except this time he was hit and fell on the ground and passed out.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:17 am

Voldemort smirked then walked over to Danny. "Incarcerous," he said, tying him in place. 'Enervate." He would now torture the location of the prophecy out of him. "Where is the prophecy? Whom did you give it to?"Voldemort asked softly. "Answer me! Crucio!"
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:21 am

(Danny awoke and then went into a cold sweat.) "Bite...me," he said nearly dieing from the spell (He screamed and then passed out again.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 am

Voldemort cursed, this kid was annoying. "Enervate! WHERE IS IT!?" he screamed.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:30 am

(Danny awoke and could barely hear. He looked at Voldemort and then tried to think of something.) "It's in the creatures section," he said trying to show that he wasnt lieing. (He was a good liar and hoped it would work as he used occulemsly as well.) "It fell out of my pocket there when i was running"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top