Finding the one prophecy. - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the one prophecy.

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the one prophecy. - Page 33 Empty Re: Finding the one prophecy.

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:33 am

"Creatures section.." Voldemort repeated gazing hard into Danny's eyes. "Well we shall see, I have no further need for you." Straightening up, he walked towards the creatures section but turned to a dementor first. "Kill him."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:34 am

(DAnny gasped and wuickly thought of something.) "Wait!" he said getting his attention "I dropped it into one of the mind erasing squid tanks when I tried to hide! Dont you want someone to fish it out so you don't have to do it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:40 am

Voldemort turned and sneered at Danny. "Im the greatest wizard of all time, do you really think i need help doing such a task?" he said.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:42 am

"Maybe because your old," he said truthfully "Why risk? you don't have to lift a finger and I'll probably die anyway"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Mariana stood next to Danny rather pettryfied. "You are playing with fire." she whsipered in his ear. "Does the great dark lord ask a dementor to do his dirty work?" asked Mariana with rather rebelian eyes.She realized all along she was provocating maybe her own death although she didn't stop/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:37 pm

[Um mari I ran away from you and the dementors and Voldemort has me so im by myself.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Sophia stood up weakly and looked at Andrian. "We have to find Danny Voldemort has him, any idea where they went?"Sophia asked him weakly. She was still alittle weak from the cut she had on her stomach but she wasn't going to leave Danny, she didn't care if she was weak and she'll probably die she did it for Danny and her friends. As dementors came towards her eyes widen. "Perfect, just what I need!"said Sophia as she picked up her wand from the ground where she was at. "Expecto Patronum!"said Sophia weakly as a silver midst came out of her wand. "Damn, not strong enough, I have to try again even if takes all the energy from me."said Sophia. "Expecto Patronum!"said Sophia as a doe shot out of her wand and chased the dementors away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:25 pm

ne'os looked at danny bordley he had been standing behind voldemort the whole time

((sorry i keep not responding to this lol))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm

[[OOC my mistake]]
Mariana raised her wand impulsive and pointed at fisrt wall nearby: "Reducto!" she shouted starting to reduct everything that stood on her way: "DANNY WHERE ARE YOU?" she yelled as she was getting ready to reduct another wall.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:11 pm

(The wall Mariana exploded with her wand was right by Voldemort and the Dementors. His heart raced more and then he used his wand that was concealed in in his pocket. He used Diffindo in his mind and then the rope ripped as well as a hole in his pocket where he had put the prophecy and where it had fallen out. He leapt up with great force and made a run in the oppisite direction of Voldemort. His mind was running fast as well tring to figure out where he was supposed to go.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top