Valentines Day Dance - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance - Page 32 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:00 am

Samantha looked quickly over at Nikki to see how she was doing. She hoped that when she got over there that Nikki wouldn't be to mad, It had been more than one dance. As Andrian started to have more fun while they were dancing Samantha held Andrians hand tighter.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:09 am

Andrian grimanced in pain as he grunted by the massive pull by his arm he fell backward with a confused expression on his face, "Oi, what the matter?" he asked her his face worried as he didn't bother trying to get his hand out of her grip he knew she was as strong as he was well he never was able to pull himself away from girls considering he tries very hard not to hurt them and when they flirt he forget everything about trying to pull apart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:13 am

"oh I'm so sorry if I hurt you, I just can't dance as well as you can." Samantha let go of his hand. She took one look at him and turn really red. She took hold of his hand again but really lightly this time. Samantha was trying so hard not to fall for him but everything about him was just so perfect. She had decided that after this dance she would go out side for some fresh air.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:17 am

Reading her expression he knew that she was thinking about him, and also he knew he wasn't perfect as well "Oh you want to dance" Andrian felt a smile on his face and held her at the same position again and lightly danced with her then when he heard that she can't dance as well as he could he chuckled and whispered in her ears and said, "Practise always makes better" he quoted pulling apart then winked at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:21 am

Samantha started to feel really bad now. She let go of his hand and ran for the balcony. When she got out there, there was a couple out there that were kissing but left as soon as they saw her. Samantha put her hands on the balcony and then her head and started crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:24 am

Andrian chased after her as he stopped to see what she was doing then realized she was crying again and slowly walked up to her side resting his arms on the balcony rail, "Did i do something?" he asked her, his voice calm and casual he knew he didn't have anything to do with her stomping out of the dance floor looking down at her with an anxious look on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:28 am

In between sobbing "I'm sorry I know that I looked really stupid back there and you were so kind just to dance with me but then as we were dancing I started to think to myself that you were dancing with me to be nice but I just couldn't help myself." Said Samantha.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:34 am

Andrian chuckled and looked away for a bit staring at the beautiful lake at night then back at her thinking about the consequences first, "Listen let just get back inside and we can have a talk after and maybe we cna walk around the black lake" he told her kindly as he sighed placing a hand on her wet sweety back and hugged her gently, "Come on it getting cold out here" he smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:41 am

"Talk?" "About what?" "You have a girlfriend, theres not much to talk about is there unless you didn't know that that is what I was talking about, when I said that I couldn't help myself I ment that I couldn't help likeing you, the way that Nikki does, thats why I came out here I can't have you, so I started to cry becuase I know now that I will never find true love." "You and Nikki are so happy that I would never want to get between you and her, excpecally since we just meet and all." Samantha stoped to take a breath.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 am

Andrian calmly listened to her carefully and smirked wildly at her as he looked at his feet and shifted it around a bit then looked up back at her, "You know you can say you never find true love, but don't say that you'll find one soon it'll take time trust me" he smiled at her and gave her a hug and kissed on the cheek then placed a hand on her back and nudged her in the ribs, "Relax and enjoy the dance" he smiled politely at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top