Valentines Day Dance - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance - Page 31 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:57 am

((ooc: ?? What is a face claim??))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:09 am

((Like celebrity picture of show what your character looks like, I've got Matt Dallas))

Andrian smirked at her and his face fell generously at her again after reading the expression on her face, "It'll be alright" he chuckled spinning her around playfully and looked around for a bit and looked her straight in her eyes, "So how have you been?" he asked, thinking what he said was a little corny but he couldn't care he just wanted to make her happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 am

Samantha knew that the song was going to end soon but did not want the feeling she was having to stop. so she just continued to enjoy the time she had. As she looked into Andrians eyes she remembered that he was already taken so she looked down and did not look up again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:30 am

Andrian contiued to read her expression on her face and didn't want to sound too annoying so he kept quiet even though she didn't answered her, then chuckled lightly as he saw her look away, the crooked smile spreaded across his face again, "Still searching for a boyfriend?" he laughed quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 am

Samantha turned red and almost fell as she was not expecting him to ask that. "Yeah..., always." "Are you and Nikki happy?" Samantha asked saddly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:36 am

'What a awkward question to ask?' Andrian thought to himself, still keeping that smile on his face then looked at his fiancee for a few moment and looked back at her as the song changed to another song, "I'll have to say things are pretty strong with us I guess" he told her still dancing with her to the new song he didn't feel like leaving already.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:42 am

"So do you have any single friends? If not its fine." Samantha asked still looking at the floor as not to catch his eyes. "That was probably a realy personal question you don't have to answer." Samantha decided to look up real quick then saw his eyes and quickly looked down again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 am

Andrian chuckled a bit at her reaction and the way she was talking nervously at him he loved that when girls were nervous around people, "I don't know beside I don't have much friend and most of them are total pricks" as his eyes looked around a little then caught her gaze again staring back at her eyes the quietly told her, "If i find any, I'll be more then happy to introduce him to you" he winked at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:52 am

Samantha started to blush again. "Thank you, but aren't true friends supposed to not be pricks?" Samantha looked back down at the floor she hoped that this would be the last dance, she liked being around him, but she knew he was taken.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 am

Andrian knew the song by heart so he knew the song was about to come to an end but countinued to dance but with a burst of laugther as he stared at the stage a bit then spinned her around for a bit then stopped to countiue to dance, "Maybe these 'friends' of mine aren't true friend. Only Sophia and Danny then probably Mariana are the only one i can probably consider as a friend" he told her quickly before the music ended and changed to another one then he stopped a bit and had fun a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top