Valentines Day Dance - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance - Page 33 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Samantha tried to calm down as best as possible knowing that she just lost her chance at him. Samantha walked back into the dance with Andrian, she walked to the table where Nikki was sitting and sat down beside her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Sophia smiled at Danny. "Come on love, lets go find a table and I'll tell you about."said Sophia smiling as she locked hands with him. As they walked Sophia stopped by where Andrian, Nkkki and Samantha were. "Hey Andrian, Nikki sis, and Sam!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:02 pm

"Um...hi. Nice to see you, but I should be going now. I'm getting kind of tired. I'll see you guys later." Samantha got up from the table and left the Great Hall.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:51 pm

(Danny nodded and followed Sophi to the table. He pulled out Sophis chair and waited for her to sit.) "So what's going on?" he asked her softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Sophia sat down in the chair Danny pulled out for her. "I think Elizabeth is going to tell her she's pregnant at last."said Sophia. "Well, she told me and Mari but we promise not to tell Simon until she was ready and for sure."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:09 pm

"She pregnant?!" he said softly in a excited and confused manor "again?!" (He thought to himself that she had 5 kids already...or six he couldnt remember. So that would be there sixth or seventh kid. Wow.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Andrian walked back with her and sat down in beneath Nikki and Samantha, then he turned to look at her again, but before he could talk he heard his sister telling that their sister was pregnant again, "My sister is what!?!" he thought to himself but didn't bother to get up and walk over to Sophia to talk about it, "I'm bored want another dance?" he asked Samantha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Before Samantha could leave she heard Andrian ask her for another dance. She looked into his eyes and smiled, "Yeah...Sure...I guess one more won't hurt. But after that I should be getting back to the common room." Samantha said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 am

(Danny watched in disbelief as he saw Andrian dance with Samantha. What was going on today? He turned back to Soph and looked confused.) "So Simon and Eliza are having a baby?" he asked almost exclaiming
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 am

Sophia nodded. "I think, she told me and Elizabeth she thought she was but she wasn't going to tell Simon until she was sure and ready."said Sophia as she started banging her head on the table. "Great, now Eliza going to be mad at me!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top