Valentines Day Dance - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance - Page 4 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:47 am

Nodding, no one ever asked her to dances so it wasn't a total surprise. " Like always. " she told him, not caring if he considered it nosy or not, it was simply a question.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:50 am

"I'm thinking I was better off by myself," he said to himself realizing things would always be bad if he went with someone to a dance. (Things would get awkward or tensons would be heated. Like last time.) "I always end up in trouble. But anyway, how are you doing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:55 am

Listening to Danny rant, she knew he was right as he did always end up with tension but he just didn't ask the right girls and got himself in the drama. Oh well, couldn't really help that much. " I'm fine, tired though. " she informed him. She hadn't been sleeping much but that wasn't really anything new. Listening to the music, she yawned. " Wanna dance instead of standing here? "
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:00 am

[Rant? xD]

"Sure," he said smiling. (He extended his hand waiting for Gin to accept his invitation to dance. After all friends could dnace with each other.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:03 am

[Couldn't think of a word ! xP]

Talking his hand, Ginevra let him lead her to the floor. " I'm warning you now, though. I can't dance in anyway. "
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:06 am

[LOL]

"I won't mind," he smiled brightly "honestly I'm not perfect." (He began to slowly dance with Ginerva and noticed there were probably only a few people on hte floor. Where was everybody? shunning the thoughts that lay in his brain he focused back on Ginerva and the dancing.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:11 am

Starting to sway back and forth with Danny, Ginevra looked around and kept her hands on his shoulder. They were not wrapped around fully like when she was dancing with Darren but just resting there like she would do with any friend. Stepping on his toe, Ginevra cringed. " I"m so sorry ! "
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:14 am

(Danny felt a sting in his foot but ignored it.) "It's okay," he said forgetting about the pain in his toe "I'm fine." (He continued to sway with her still ignoring his pain.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:18 am

Making a face, she hated that she couldn't coordinate her feet with her movement. Being clumsy wasn't really that much fun. " You sure ? " she asked, sighing. " You're lucky i'm not wearing heels. " she added slightly teasing.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:20 am

(He chuckled and smiled like always.) "Yeah," he said the pain fading "I'm okay. And thanks."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top