Valentines Day Dance - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance - Page 27 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:17 pm

(I can't be here for long but wanted to make an apearance anyway)

Zoe entered the Great Hall. It was all decorated for valentines day. Not her favorite holiday nor day by any means but hey she wanted to stop in anyway. Zoe had been away for a while and just got back to the castle. She saw a few people she knew but stayed close to the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Sophia smiled. "I love you to, and nothing going to change that!"said Sophia smiling. "I guess I have admirers as well."said Sophia as she noticed a boy look at them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:54 am

"If he tries," he said jokingly "I'll kill him" (he continued to slow dance and started to daydream a bit. He snapped out of it and then continued to dance once more)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 am

Zoe watched Sophia and Danny dancing. They looked like they were having a good time. She turned and looked from one to another of the others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 am

"I promise I will tell you in a few minutes, Si." Elizabeth said to her dear husband Simon.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 am

Simon smiled at her. "It's ok, you can tell me when were alone or you can tell me here I don't care."said Sion smiling as she kissed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:35 am

"Come with me" Elizabeth said as she got up and asking to take his hand.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:27 am

Andrian had a love heart tatooed temporarily on his face as he turned around to hold her hands in his, "Happy Valantine day, Love" he kissed Nikki passionetally on the lips then pulled a part, looking at her with a crooked smile on his face. And by reading her expression he knew she wanted another dance, "Care to dance?" he asked her with politeness
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:52 am

Nikki nodded. "Yes, Happy Valentine's Day darling, I love you" Nikki said as she kissed him and hugged him at the same time. She loved the pink and red hearts falling on them, it was so romantic.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:03 am

Andrian reached for his wand and muttered an incantation causing flowers to burst in his hand, "This is for you...." he told her, trying to be careful and hesistant with her as he danced slowly and kissed her back and hugged as they danced then he pulled a part to stare into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top