Valentines Day Dance - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance - Page 11 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:48 am

"Come on try seafood, it the best type of food you'll ever taste!" Nikki smiled. She finished off a piece of lobster and a couple of shrimps. She then took a couple of sips of her water.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:54 am

Andrian filled his drink again and looked at her as he placed a hand resting on the seat and looked up and down at her and the plate each time then sighed - in defeated then gently pulled off the last bit of the lobster and closed his eyes taking a bite then chewing it a bit to see what it tasted then when he was finish he cringed a bit then shaked his head which looked like it was okay, "Not that bad" he frowned as he drank his punch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:55 am

Nikki turned her head to the side. "You hate it" Nikki joked. "It's ok, not alot of people are fans of seafood" Nikki explained. She smiled at him. "But I'm happy you tried it" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:01 am

Andrian laughed and titled his head sideway, "I like it alittle bit" he told her holding an index finger half way apart from his thump indicated that he thought the food as a 'not bad' taste but the spices and the flavouring were perfect and tasteful. He began to lay back and finished sipping his punch laying back to take his time to digest his food while he waited for Nikki to be ready for another dance, "So far so good!" he whispered in her ears as he watched everyone with a grin across his face laughing abit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Sophia was getting tired. "I think I'm going to take a break love and get something to eat and drink, want to come?"Sophia asked him as she started waking towards the punch bowl. As she seen her sister and Andrian she smiled. "Why, Hello Andrian and Nikki how are you two?"Sophia asked them smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Jess Potter wrote:Jess smiled and gave Mari another hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You're looking good," he commented, wrapping his arm around her waist and walking onto the dance floor. "Shall we dance?" He asked, smiling

Mariana gave Jess a kiss in the cheek aswell before she put hand on his shoulder: "Thank you.You are looking gorgeous too." she smiled and said: "Ofcourse." on his question for dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn_aIynWPqs
THE SLOW SONG!

[[OMG 10 pages since last night!]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:05 pm

((Ugh, I know! Ok, guys seeing how we don't have any songs I went through my playlist and picked some and so did Simon so I hope you guys like them!))

Just come back to choose the song you wannt or just minize the window! Also if you want a song to play just tell me!))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Andrian tossed his emo haircut styled hair to look at Sophia winking at her, "Hello Sophia" he nodded at her then turned around to Nikki whispering in her ears again, "Up for another dances, love?" he asked her without looking at her but at the other dancers and then looked back at Sophia nodding politely at her as he waited for Nikki to answer him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Sophia nodded back at Andrian. "Oh this is a good song, I got to go find Danny and dance with him!"said Sophia as she waved to her sister and Andrian. "Bye you two, I'll see you later!"said Sophia as she turned as her hair and dress turned and walked off.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:25 pm

(( Which song, im listening to You and Me ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top