Valentines Day Dance - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance - Page 10 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:12 am

Andrian calmly lifted his hand onto her hips while he other hand locked automatically into her hands, "You look pretty" he complimented her swaying to the rythem and the music and spinning slowly a bit as he stared into her brown hazel eyes and smiled her favorites smiles at her then he chuckled a bit still with that crooked dazzling smile on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:14 am

((I have blue eyes....Miley's Eye colour is kind of blue))

Nikki blushed with embarrasement. "Thanks, you look unique" Nikki said to him. She gave him a smile and another small giggle. She laid her head on his chest as they danced.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 am

Jess chuckled and took Mari's silence as a yes. He locked his left hand in with hers and put his right on her waist, slowly moving in time with the music. "It's been too long since we had a dance together," he told her remembering then last dance they'd had. Boy was that party a disaster
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:19 am

Andrian chuckled countiued and then he stopped chuckling smiling to himself happily as he felt her warmth touch on his cold hard skin, "I've always been unique" he whispered loudly but softly at her as he rested his chins on tops of hers and stared blankly at the other dancers then he closed his eyes for a few minute and fluttered them over, "But you are the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life" he whispered to her still smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:23 am

"That's quite a compliment considering many girls you've dated" Nikki said trying not to spoil anything. "You've changed a bit, a bit bad and a bit good, just, I guess you've dared to be different" Nikki told him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:30 am

Andrian chuckled and looked down at her sticking a playfull tongue at her, "Yes, your right i've planned on being different. Thanks to Danny he changed me a lot" he said making the last word sound higher then the other words he said to her then when he read her expression that she didn't want to spoil anything he sighed and kissed her cheek, "Just no more secret alright?" he tried not letting a snarl build up his throat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:33 am

Nikki nodded. Andrian and Nikki continued their dance until it finished. "I'm thirsty, and hungry, going to go to the food table" Nikki told Andrian letting go of his hands. She walked over and filled up a plateful of food and a cup of water. She then walked back to her chair and table started to eat. "Shrimp" Nikki drooled over her food a bit.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:39 am

Andrian stood there motionlessly for a few minute eyes slightly raised as she walked away from him for foods, so he shrugged his shoulder and did the same this time he didn't drool over his food, "you must be starving..." he told her his face disgusted as he watched her drool and he rolled up his sleeves and took off his watch and digged into his steak with a knife and fork showing some manners now this was a dance he didn't like to have his hand dirty anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:42 am

"Hey, I took nearly two hours to get ready!" Nikki exclaimed. She started to eat some shrimp and lobster. "I just love my seafood" Nikki nodded.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:45 am

Andrian swallowed his food politely and wiped his mouth with a suviette, "I've never enjoyed seafoods, never been able to have the gut to try" he laughed heartily as he put his plate down and let out a small burp as he covered his mouth and drank down his firewhiskey causing a burning sensation down his throat causing him to close his eyes then open it letting out a small gasp of refreshment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top