Valentines Day Dance - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance - Page 24 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Jess chuckled and raised his mug. "To us," He said, bumping the lip of his cup to Mari's
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:07 pm

"To us!" cheered Mariana crossing her hand with mug with Jess's.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:08 am

Charlie Weasley wrote:
Ginevra Malenki wrote:Standing in the distance with Charlie, she waited and wondered if he'd zoned out or something.

Charlie watched Daryn leave and his smile vanished. He thought he might be invading there privacy or something. 'Sorry,' he apologized, confused. 'So how are you?'

Ginevra shook her head, it wasn't like Darren had been doing anything she didn't want Charlie to stop, they'd merley been talking, she just hated that Darren was, once again, being rude and leaving when her other friends came around. "Don't be," she assured him with a light, half-convincing shrug of her shoulders. She could see he was confused, but didn't know how to explain what he was confused about. "I'm fine, though not that entertained. Baha, you?" she asked, curious. She didn't care if she had fun or not, dancing with her best friend had made her day by far.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 pm

'I'm OK, kind of bored..' he answered. It was his fault, he was always to nervous to ask anyone to a dance.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Jess smiled and took a sip of his drink, before leaning his forehead onto hers. "Happy Valentines Day M'love," He whispered to her, smiling slightly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Elizabeth was still dancing with Simon, her husband, "Can we take a break from dancing? I would like to rest a bit." She said to him.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Simon nodded. "Of course love, I was about to ask you the same thing."said Simon smiling. "How, about you go find a table and I go and get some some drinks."said Simon as he kssed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Elizabeth chucked, "Alright." she said as she give him a kiss back before he went to get a drink and she went to find an table.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:31 pm

A couple fo minutes later Simon came back with two mugs of butterbeer. "Here you go love."said Simon smiling as he set them down. As she looked at Danny and Sophia dancing he smiled. "Make a cute couple don't they? But he better not hurt her or he'll have to mess with me."said Simon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:34 pm

"And me... I hope Danny is the right guy for Sophi. Yes, I agree they make a cute couple." Elizabeth said to her husband, and the butterbeer was sitting in font of her, she could only have half of it for a special reason.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top