Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 4 Empty Re: Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:38 am

Sophia nodded as she coughed again. As she put the heating charm on her she walked with Danny with her hand locked with his.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 4 Empty Re: Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:01 am

Andrian walked up to them with his arm wrapped up and held by a muggle arm holder and he still had his tatoo and pierce on his eyes and mouth, "Hello guys" he smiled at them closing his eyes to stop the pain on his bruised eye and his face was cut and wounded as he sat down next to them smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:36 am

Sophia looked up and seen Andrian and smiled. "Hey you, how are you feeling?"Sophia asked as she seen him wince. "Not so good I can tell."said Sophia as she looked at him. Sophia had minor injuries a starch on the side of her face and her wrist wrapped up in a bandage but she was fine.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:38 am

Andrian laughed and looked at her, "Just having a good chat before i leave Hogwart" he told her with a smile on his face noticing he was still wearing his old clothe from the fight it was obviously clean for him when he was at the Hospital Wing, "Everything changed has it" he looked at the sky as he tried to break the silence between them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:52 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah apparently so, it's not the life we use to live when we were young."said Sophia sighing as she looked at the lake. "I'm sorry you got expelled from Hogwarts."said Sophia sadly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:57 am

Andrian smiled and wrapped one arm around her to confort her then let go quickly, "You don't need me causing you depression anymore" he chuckled and looked down at her as he reached for something in his bag and there held a dogtag necklace with his home address. Andrian handed her the gift and said, "This is for you to remember me. It says Andrian and Sophia best friend for life" he told her and handed her the address to his new house and phone address
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 am

Sophia smiled and put it around her neck. "Thanks Andrian, I'll never forgot you."said Sophia smiling as she gave him a friendly hug. "You know, you were never making me depress more annoying me because you didn't talk to me!"said Sophia as she gave him alittle push.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:07 am

"Come and visit me sometime. Please write to me" Andrian reminded her looking at Danny who didn't seem to be happy seeing him because that he almost killed him even though he almost killed him as well but didn't push the matter much then looked at Sophia again, waiting for a topic to come up again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:18 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok, I promise I'll do both as long as you promise the same thing."said Sophia with a smile. "He's still alittle mad at you, but I'm sure he'll get over it soon, won't you?"Sophia asked Danny as he didn't answer her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:23 am

Andrian turned to look at her chuckling a bit, "I think he'll get over it as well" nudging him by the wiast as he looked away and grabbed a needle from his bag and broke it into pieces then threw it into the lake, "No more drugs for me" he smiled at her then took a bubblegum. "So how are you?" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top