Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 3 Empty Re: Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:12 am

"Oh, I was camping with with Andrian and Ne'os the vampire can and the fought and Andrian protected me but he told me to leave and I told him not without him and Ne'os threw a dagger at me and it went right through me and I almost bleed to death."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 3 Empty Re: Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:18 am

(danny sighed. she wasn't dead and he finnaly met up with her again. He had to be glad she was alive and well.) "I'm so happy nothing happened to you" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:49 am

Sophia smiled. "Yeah so I am, I'm just gad that Andrian and Nikki saved me."said Sophia smiling. "I hate to see everyone, if I didn't."said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:52 am

(Danny frowned a bit while Sophia wasn't looking. He still worried yet knew she could watch over herself. He loved her and didn't want to lose her that fast.) "Please be careful though around that ne'os guy," he said feeling mad at ne'os yet tried his best not to show it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Sophia nodded. "Ok, I promise I will don't worry."said Sophia as she smiled at him. She was worried about him as well Danny always fought in wars and battles she didn't want to lose him either. "You be careful as well I don't want you hurt, it's hurt me emotionally when your hurt."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:28 pm

(Danny embraced her aginst his chest with her head on his chest.) "Don't worry," he smiled brightly his eyes wide "I won't be hurt. I promise"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Sophia nodded against his chest. "Please don't, I love you to much for something to happen you. "said Sophia as she looked at the sunset that was fading and turning into darkness but she didn't care.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:57 pm

(Danny's throat hurt a bit. He still smiled and looked at her.) "I promise I won't get hurt anytime," he smiled and kissed her gently on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:31 am

As Sophia coughed she still smiled at him. "God, I think I'm getting sick!"said Sophia as she shivered as he wind rustled around them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:33 am

(Danny got up and helped Sophia up by grabbing her hand.) "Come on we better get back to the common room," he smiled making sure he didn't drop anything "it's getting late anyway"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top