Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:31 am

Sophia smiled. "I wouldn't know what to do either if you weren't happy."said Sophia smiling as she as her inside busted with joy as Danny deepen the kiss. Ever since the Christmas dance she been waiting for this to happen again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:34 am

(Danny started to get very into the kiss. It lasted long before he finnaly pulled away one minute later.) "Wow," he said breathing harder through his nose and tried not to through his mouth
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:52 am

Sophia smiled. "Yeah, that was amazing I been waiting to do that for awhile now."said Sophia smiling as she was breathing hard as well.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:54 am

(Danny let go of Sophia. He felt lightheaded from the lack of oxygen. He regained his breath and the lightheadness faded away.) "So how have thngs been since I was away?" he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:08 am

"Alright I guess, but I missed you liked crazy, as I mentioned while ago I was depress alot but everything went like it always goes."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 am

(Danny got close to Sophia again.) "I'm here now," he said his heart skipping beats. (It was cold out yet he felt warm.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:21 am

Sophia smiled. "I'm glad you here now, when you were gone everything didn't go right and was falling apart."said Sophia as she aid her head back on his shoulder.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:23 am

"Really?!" he asked wondering how much he had missed holding Sophia with his right arm "like what?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:53 am

"Oh, grades starting slipping instead of getting O's I got E's and A's on everything, I even got a T once in Transfigurations."said Sophia. "Oh, not to mention I almost died when I was helping Darren and the others with the Horcruxes."said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:01 am

(Danny's face went pale.) "You almost died?!" he asked his head stone frozen on Sophia "how did that happen?!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top