A Birth day - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 3 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:04 am

Angus and Marcus ate breakfast rather quickly, and while they ate, Andrew went upstairs and helped Elwood refresh and dress. The kids came to the kitchen dressed for work.

"Where are you guys going?" Sam asked.

"Just to Tuscany for a few hours this morning. We won't be long, I don't think," Angus said. "If you need us, let us know. Oh, and do please make sure that someone de-skunks Finn sometime today, please?"

"Oh no. Not again," Victor groaned as they tucked into their plates.

"'Fraid so," Angus said. "He reeks."

"Fine," Sam sighed.

"So what all is going with us today?" Marcus asked.

"The big cooler there, the beach bag, Elwood, anything he needs, the minions and anything they need, us, and we'll meet the others there."

"Others?" Marcus echoed.

"Oh, wait." Angus got up, got his sign out of the closet, shrank it, and stuck it in the beach bag. "I think we'll be ready as soon as Elwood and the minions are ready."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:13 am

Ruby chuckled as she and Aria headed up to get the girls ready for the beach Amari in a flowery green two piece with slip on sandals on her feet and Caprice in a red and white two piece with matching shoes and hat with sunglasses on both girls who giggled. " so what do you think?" she asked as they both walked down with the babies.

Jack had got Angus note and gathered his beach things he also dragged Joseph with him feeling the lad could sue a fun day out. " hey your helping us pull of a prank but once done , relax" he said " enjoy the sun in Tuscany." he said smiling as he flashed a cheeky grin " because I know I will." this made Joseph groan but chuckle at the same time. " you got swim trunks?" he asked and Joseph shook his head " no problem you can use one of mind , there new so we can resize them and they will fit" Jack said then motioned to him to change and put them on .

Joseph returned now wearing a pair of light trousers and a cotton shirt with a pair of sunglasses over his eyes but his hands in his pocket, jack looked at him and he removed them " okay go grab the bags for the girls" he said and Joseph did just that.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:26 am

The kids headed to work, Angus and Marcus put the leftovers away and put a washing up spell in place. Andrew brought Elwood down in his wheelchair, and then, when they were all ready, they ported to the beach in Tuscany. The work crew was there working on demolishing Evan's house, and another crew was starting the repairs on Edward's house.

Angus motioned everyone down to the beach. Robert and Michael were there, along with a few of Angus' friends. Michael and a blonde haired man named Cliff were setting up a folding bar and getting out stools and added bottles of alcohol, glasses, bartending equipment and all the rest. A few girls who were wearing bathrobes were setting up a sideboard underneath a sunshade canopy. They had a long table, with a bright colored tablecloth, glassware, plates, napkins, a big bowl of fresh tropical fruit, and Angus took them the cooler with sandwiches, crisps, etc. There were several big beach blankets spread out on the sand, and a sound system was already playing Hawaiian music. Robert was in his swim trunks, lying back on the sand with an iced coffee. Angus put out his sign that read: "Moral Support Department" and he went to check out the rest of the decorations.

Elwood was looking at all of the set up, and then he saw the girls take off their robes to reveal hula skirts and coconut shell bras, flower leis, and all the hula girl regalia. He laughed hysterically, finding Angus's idea to be hilarious. Andrew found Elwood a place on a beach blanket with pillows to prop him upright.

"Do you think you made your point?" Michael asked Angus.

"Not yet. But we'll know when we do," Angus laughed. "In the meantime, I think we should all have a good time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 16, 2024 1:43 am

Aria let Joseph take the bags and then they ported to Tuscany took a moment for Joseph to get use to the heat they had walked into but he followed them down to the beach placing the bags where Ruby found a nice spot for them to sit. When Angus took out the sign she could not help but laugh she laughed harder at the sight of the hula girls not far from her. " oh your wicked Angus" she said chuckling as Caprice was set down on the blanket and feet the warm sand under her toes as she proceeded to bury them deep in it.

Jack and Joseph found a spot and sat down Jack laid back while Joseph watched the water lap at the shore. " your off the clock , when Ruby or Aria go to the waters edge go with and enjoy it, not everyday you get to come here, for free" he said and this made Joseph chuckle and look back at him.

" and I'm guessing your supervising the back of you eyelids?" he joked and Jack chuckled too .

"yep"he said laying down and closing his eyes. Ruby held Caprice up and let her walk on the sand to which she let out a loud giggle and beamed as Aria tried to with Amari she would not even think of putting her feet down .

"well , takes time to get use to the feel I guess" she said and chuckled placing Amari on the blanket and sat with her as she played with the sand next to her. Aria could not help chuckled at the sight and sounds of the lūʻau and hula girls in front of her " oh wow" she said simply then looked to Marcus " did you .no obviously you didn't know about this" she said and laughed shaking her head.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:34 pm

"I knew he was up to something but I didn't know specifically what he was up to," Marcus said. "I'm sure, after he started scheming and mentioned it to Robert and Michael, it grew way beyond what he had originally had in mind. Stil, we haven't been here just to enjoy the beach since last summer, so I'm not complaining. Now, what are they doing?" Marcus looked behind him and saw they were doing something a distance behind the bar. He got up and went to look. He came back a couple minutes later, laughing.

"Angus's culinary friends have taken things to yet another level. They've dug a pit in the sand, and they've put in a suckling pig for some genuine Hawaiian recipe kalua pork. It looks to me like it's partly cooked already, but that's fine. And I think they're making some sides to go with it, so Angus will very likely be able to take all his sandwiches home."

The hula girls began distributing tropical rum punch drinks in tall glasses that all had little umbrellas in them, and they had some simple fruit punch in a disposable plastic bottle so that Ruby could put some of the fruit punch in the babies' sippy cups if she wanted.

Angus was laying back on a beach towel, sunbathing leisurely and sipping on his rum punch, in a bit of a half doze. It wasn't long before they could all smell the pork and some of the sides cooking. With the music playing and the hula girls dancing, it soon brought Edward and Evan to the beach.

"What the hell is all this?" Edward frowned. Angus reached down and picked up his sign and showed it to them. Evan got the joke immediately and started to laugh.

"Hell, I might need a lot of emotional support," Evan said, walking over the the bar to get a drink. "Come on, Edward. When on Waikiki, you know..."

"God, give the boy an inch, and he takes miles and miles," Edward shook his head, following Evan to the bar.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:41 pm

Aria listened to Marcus and chuckled to herself " I guess and its a nice beach, that pigs starting to smell great" she said as she stood up and walked to grab two drinks one for her and one for Marcus " here" she said and handed one to Marcus before she sat down as Ruby went then and filled the Sippy cups with fruit punch, non alcoholic before returning and handing them to the babies each took sip and smacked their lips before happily drinking it.

Joseph saw Jack laid with his eyes covered he saw some men digging a hole and stood up , walking over he asked if he could help and picked up a spade and began digging. One of the men explained what it was for and he chuckled seeing large banana leaves laid next to the how as he watched them place the pig over a now hot fire and cover it with leaves." now you leave it for a few hours?" he asked and they nodded.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:51 pm

Edward made his way to Robert and Michael and Elwood, and soon the four of them were talking and laughing and having a good time. Evan was learning how to hula, and Angus was watching him, amused but not interested in the least in learning it himself. It wasn't long before Carlo and Rosaria realized there was a party going on, on the beach, and they made their way down, with all intentions of asking what food they needed, but Edward soon invited them to stay and join the fun.

Angus saw the babies were interested in the sandpipers that were running back and forth in the tide, and the babies had crawled down to the waterfront, and had crawled down into an inch or two of water. They were trying to figure out the wet sand and the tide as it rolled back and forth up the shore. Marcus went to get up, and Angus looked over at him.

"I'm watching," Angus said. "Besides, Ruby and Aria will be on the minions in ten seconds or less."

"Sometimes they can hover, you're right," Marcus laughed. "Still, I'd feel better if they didn't go out any further."

"Agreed," Angus said. "And hopefully, they aren't going to be into trying to eat the sand."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:00 pm

Aria laughed seeing Even trying and she meant that loosely trying to hula. Ruby kept watching the babies as they drew close to the waters edge she lent forwards watching but glad when she a caprice move back to them wobbling on her feet as she did while Amari crawled to them hands filled with sand giggling as they plopped down next to them again. Aria took out a small yellow bucket and filled it with sand turning it upsides down she made a sand castle.

Joseph watched and helped with the pig once it was cooked he grabbed a towel and wrapped the end of the large pole it was stuck on lifting it to a spit where it would continue to lightly cook while being basted, while that was being done they made a Spicy Kula Tomato Cilantro Relish to go with it.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:18 pm

Angus got up and decided to go for a swim, and Marcus followed him. They swam for quite awhile, when Angus noticed he didn't see Marcus anymore. That concerned him. He stood up, looking for Marcus, and when he did, he saw Evan running down the beach with a preserver and a rope, running out into the water. Angus knew the expression on Evan's face. There was trouble.

"There!" Evan pointed to Angus. Angus looked where Evan was pointing. To the average swimmer, no one would have seen anything wrong. To Angus's trained eyes as a seaman, he saw it immediately. Marcus had been surprised by a riptide. Angus accio'd Evan's preserver and rope.

"I've got it," Angus told Evan. "Don't come any closer. I've got him."

"Not yet you don't,' Evan replied. Angus dove deep, below the rip current, and swam to where he saw Marcus, and then he used magic to get the preserver to Marcus. The minute that Evan saw Angus had made the distance to get the rope to Marcus, Evan accio'd the other end of the rope and began to haul Marcus in. Angus swam underwater out of the rip current and came up for air. His shoulder was starting to really give him trouble now. He apparated to Evan and joined him in pulling Marcus out of the current until Marcus was free of it. Marcus got to his feet and waved to signal them he was safe.

"Good work, Ev," Angus told his brother. "I'm glad you caught it."

"And I'm glad you're such a damned strong swimmer. How's the shoulder?"

"Not good. Don't tell anyone. Let's not ruin their day. I'll have Robert see to it shortly. I'll be fine til then. I'll go join Marcus and walk him back in. He's bound to be knackered after that."

"Yeah. Rip tides are energy eaters," Evan agreed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:34 pm

Aria watched as Angus and Marcus went for a swim while she watched the babies. after a moment she heard shouting and looked up just as Joseph did. Joseph ran to stand with Even looking out over the ocean but turned hearing Angus call out then take the life preserver from Even. Quickly they moved to where Angus was He watched Even take the rope he also took hold of the end of the rope wrapping it around his wrist ready to pull and pull they did pulling both to shore. Joseph went to look after Marcus handing him a towel .

Aria ran over to Marcus and gently hugged him but sat back knowing he would need space for the moment. Ruby walked over to Angus and smiled " good work, even if you did injure your shoulder and no I'm not a seer just noticed how you hold it." she reaching into her bag and pulled out a magic wrap " I'll help you put it on might help a little until Robert can look at it " she said walking with him until he sat down and she set Caprice on his knee while she placed the magic wrap on his shoulder then placed his shirt over the top of it.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top