A Birth day - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 18 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:33 pm

Ruby heard the door to Edwards side of the duplex slam and jumped quickly she looked over at the babies but both just turned over and went back to sleep making her smile. hearing the boys walk in with the take out bags she chuckled " Crup puppies? not heard of that?" she said as she walked over with plates and cutlery and placed them down so each could take their food and eat, she dished up Angus and Marcus and sent them over to them with some lemonade . " enjoy" she said smiling as she dished her own and Arias leaving the girls to dish up and what was left fr the boys.

"thanks Ruby" Aria said a she took the plate from in front of her along with the fork and knife and began to eat . " oh don't forget to put the desert in the fridge , please" she said and Ruby nodded and chuckled holding up one of the bags.

"on my way" Ruby said " got to keep it nice and chilled." she added as she walke dover with her own plate. Taking a bite she smiled " this is perfect" she said as she continued to take bites until she was done. She had heard Simone but chose to not say anything but looked to Angus hoping what they were arguing about wasn't too serious.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:52 pm

"Thanks," Angus said. He tucked into his plate and was busy eating, as the boys came down from washing up. They picked up their suppers and saw the huge cheeseburgers. and their eyes lit up.

"Awesome!" the boys said, thrilled. They sat down and eagerly tucked in. "Great choice, whoever did it."

"Anise and Ginger chose for you," Angus said.

"You guys rock," Sam told them.

"You're welcome," Anise smiled.

"Are they good?" Marcus asked.

"Amazing," Victor said, enjoying every mouthful.  As the conversation happened, Angus heard a sound from Simone's kitchen that put him on high alert. He set his plate on the table and raced over to Simone's kitchen, as she heard him call for Edward. Her cleaver was on the floor, and she was holding her hand. And it was bleeding. He picked up the blood covered cleaver and put it in the sink. Then he grabbed a white towel out of the drawer of clean towels and wrapped it around her hand. He heard no sound from upstairs at all. He looked at her hand. This was deep. Everything still looked attached, but this was serious. It needed Robert immediately.

"Going out!" Angus called to Ruby and Marcus, keeping ahold of Simone. And with that he apparated out.

"I'm gonna kill him," Marcus seethed, setting his plate aside and going over to Simone's kitchen. Seeing the blood on the floor and the counter and the bloody cleaver in the sink, Marcus knew at once where Angus had gone. "She's cut herself," Marcus called back. "There's a lot of blood over here. Can one of you set a cleaning spell in place or something? I'm going after them."

"I'll get it," Ginger said, not bothered by blood. 

"I'll help you," Anise said. She and Ginger set their plates aside, got a bucket from the pantry and a sponge and filled it with soapy water to go over and scrub up the mess. They both wondered if Simone's hand was still attached.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:01 pm

Ruby heard and was about to stand when Angus got to the kitchen first then called out he was sporting out and was gone . Ruby looked in the kitchen and heard the girls " I'll help, Marcus please go find Simone and Angus" she said taking out a sponge and began cleaning down the chopping board and placing the cleaver into the dishwasher while she then filled a bucket and handed the mop to Ginger " we could set a cleaning spell but this way i'm not thinking of what happened " she said smiling to Ginger and Anise.

Aria heard and saw Angus port out and heard Marcus and nodded " were all safe here , if you want to go find him" she said giving Finn some of her meat and chuckled.as he took it gently and ate it licking his lips as he looked back up at her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:14 pm

Angus apparated to St. Mungos and walked Simone inside. There were always too many people here, but it was wall to wall people here for some reason at the moment. Angus tried to get someone's attention and they told him to sit down and wait. Angus was not happy. He did nto particularly want her to bleed out in the waiting room. 

At that moment, Marcus arrived, and he walked in like he owned the place. He was a man on a mission, and he wasn't particularly in the mood for a bunch of bureaucratic horsecrap. He saw the wall to wall people and wasn't sure why the people were all here, but it took him a moment to find Angus. He went over and saw Simone's towel was soaked through. He hastily unbuttoned Angus's shirt and took the magic wrap off Angus's shoulder and wrapped it around Simone's hand, changing the setting to be colder, hoping the cold would slow the bleeding. That, and he moved her hand to hold it up higher than her shoulder, knowing he needed to hold it higher than her heart to slow down the circulation in it, and he held her hand tightly in both of his to try to keep some element of direct pressure on it. While Marcus was doing that, Angus was trying to get the attention of a nurse to find a healer. But a couple of the nurses were becoming quite rude with him.

"I'll be back," Angus said. "I'm about to be an asshole." 

"Go for it," Marcus said. "She needs help now."  Angus already knew that. He went upstairs and went to find Jess, thinking he might find her upstairs in the shift manager's office. The clerk at the desk outside the office started giving Angus a lot of static, and Angus flicked his fingers at her, casting a nonverbal petrificus totalus, at which point, Jess's clerk stiffened up like a plank of wood.

"Sorry," Angus said. "Really. Sorry." He went past the woman's desk and opened the door, hoping to find Jess there. He didn't even know if Robert was in the building but Jess usually was.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:20 pm

Jess was sat at her desk finishing some paper work when she heard a familiar voice out side , sh waited for whom ever it was and raised an eye brow when her door opened and Angus walked in " can I help you Angus" she asked standing and moving to the other side of the desk accioing her black bag as she did. Glancing out the door she sighed " please make sure you turn Bishop back into a human before you go, shes a good secretary...mostly" she added.

Ruby and the girls finished cleaning up the kitchen and pored the dirty water away . " I hope shes okay , seems every one is having accidents around us" she said and sat back down. Aria shook her each and smiled to her.

"its not you its just coincidence" she said as they heard Caprice stir from her nap ready for her supper. Aria lifted her out and Amari and together they carried them to their high chairs , taking out two pieces of lemon cheese cake she mushed it in a bowl for the babies to eat then sat beside them.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:30 pm

"You have most of the wizarding world in the emergency lobby," Angus said. "It is, literally, wall to wall. I don't know what their issues are, and honestly, I don't care. So, when your nurses ask where the asshole went, that would be me. Simone has cut her hand really badly with a Chinese cleaver. I've seen accidents like this before. She's losing a lot of blood really quickly. Fingers and everything does seem to still be attached, and I didn't find any other tissue on the kitchen floor. I did look, but if she doesn't get some help in a couple minutes, she's going to bleed out and die on your A&E lobby floor. A little help would be much appreciated. I'd prefer not to lose her. Marcus is downstairs with her. We've done what first aid we can, but with a wound like this, first aid doesn't do much of anything. Do you mind doing anything you can to help her, please?"

Marcus saw an empty wheelchair, and he used magic to move it over to him. Then he lowered Simone into it, knowing she wasn't going to be able to stand much longer. There was a puddle forming on the floor from the dripping from her hand, and there wasn't anything Marcus could do about it. Nor did he want to. He hoped, sooner or later, some medical person would give a flying fig about it, but it wasn't looking promising. He was debating on using his signal, but he was trusting in his best friend to be a sufficiently large asshole as to command some sort of attention soon.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:42 pm

Jess listened and heard the seriousness in his voice " again" she said " I mean about the ER being full , come with me Mr asshole" she said and smirked as she with her bag walked out of her office " I'll be bac.."she paused and shook her head " never mind" then together she walked down to the ER. " okay get this place under control, you two take Simone into bay three , rest of you stop sucking your thumbs and get to work this is not an efficient ER, I want it cleared in ten minuets , and I know you can do it, you've done it before now go or you'll all get a pay cut." she called out, a every one started moving taking people into the bays and tending to them. Jess moved to walk out to see Simone and Marcus " oh I'm sorry you were kept waiting , follow me " she said and took her to the bay motion to a young nurse she asked her to clean it while she personally checked her over.

Once she was done she placed her hand gently under Simone's while she focused the injury to heal, slowly she saw the edges start to close along with the vessel that had been cut. " all right, it will take about a week to heal fully, I've started it healing,no tendons were damaged when you cut it, so your lucky about that, Jenna here will clean and bandage it for you, I do have q feeling Robert will check on you and it this evening when he not busy and I have sent him the report." she said as she made notes then " and Simone for that week, let the guys do the cooking" she said smiling to her. " I'll check on you when you come back for your check or I can do it at the duplex depending what Robert says when he sees it ." Jess looked at Angus " so are you now going to change my sectary back from a plank?" she said and looked at Marcus " yep he did that." she chuckled
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:59 pm

"Thank you, Jess" Simone said quietly, relieved. "I wasn't focused. I know better, I really do."

"We'll handle it," Angus reassured her. "Not to worry. I'll order you some lovely take away from Sparks like we did for our crew. Shall I order for Edward too, or shall we leave him do his own thing when he has the mind for it?"

"Whatever you choose," Simone said softly. "I'll appreciate whatever you decide."

"We'll take care of it," Angus reasured her.

"Angus told me he was planning on being an asshole. Nice to see a plan come together," Marcus teased, laughing."

"I'll go change her back," Angus said. As he was passing through the lobby, the nurse who had given him so much static opened her mouth to give him a bunch more lip. Angus made a very slight movement with his finger and changed her lips to a zipper and zipped her lips shut. She began screeching at the top of her lungs--or at least as well as she could do with her lips zipped shut.  Angus walked past her and into the elevator to go up to Jess's office to undo his hex on her secretary.

"Hm," Marcus said to Jess, seeing additional mischief. "I probably should get him home before long. At this rate, your entire staff could need a&e rooms of their own."

"That one deserved it if you ask me," Simone said softly. "She's a cow. It's better than what I thought about doing."

"Simone," Marcus pretended to be shocked. "You?"

"I was going to padlock her lips shut," Simone admitted.

Angus got up to Jess's office, turned her secretary back and left again while she was starting to get her movement back, while she was still somewhat stunned. He went to the elevator to go back downstairs to a&e.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:09 am

Jess watched as Angus left to return her secretary back to normal but she watched as he hexed one of the nurses and sighed then heard Simone and Marcus " hum , really, she shouldn't' be like that around patients" Jess said then walke dover to the nurse. Removing the Hex she spoke to her " gather your things and leave , your done here." she said pointing to the front door. " we at this hospital do not abide bad behavior towards our patients." She saw Angus walk down and smiled .

" well that's two problems done" she said and smiled to Simone " I hope your treatment will be much better from now on" Jess said as the nurse finished bandaging Simone's hand with a warm soft smile " how does that feel?" Jess asked her as she too touched her hand " healing nicely." she turned and looked to Angus and Marcus as Marcus said he should get Angus home " please and thank you Marcus as I'd like my staff left to be able to work" she said with a chuckle.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:29 am

"Much better, thanks," Simone said. "It did rattle me a bit. Thanks for all your help, Jess. I'm sure we won't have any more trouble if we need the a&e again. Thanks for keeping it in order--despite Angus's best efforts."

"Maybe I should go inspire a little more law and order," Angus told Simone, teasing. 

"God, no," she laughed. It was the first smile she had cracked since this incident had begun. "Can't you contain him, Marcus?"

"Lord knows I've tried," Marcus said.

"He's lucky if he keeps up with me," Angus said.

"Oh, please," Marcus rolled his eyes. "Thanks, Jess. I think I'll get him out of here before he sets the staff on fire." He turned Simone and Angus around and started them towards the door when a volunteer came through the lobby with snacks and little gifts for patients or to keep children occupied. Marcus happened to glance at her trolley and he stopped. He dug in his pocket for a few coins and handed them to the woman with the trolley and picked up a deck of flash cards for children-magical creatures and their babies. He put them in his pocket. Angus knew exactly what Marcus was planning and it made him laugh.

"They're going to hate you, you know," Angus said.

"Yup," Marcus gave him an ornery grin. "But we'll be done with cowlets and cruppies, I think. See you, Jess." He apparated them back home and brought them in through Angus and Ruby's side. "Have a seat. We'll order you some supper."

"Oh, don't go to any trouble," she tried to wave him off. 

"Its no trouble," Marcus sighed. "What would you like?"

"Maybe just a club sandwich for both Edward and me please?" she asked.

"Coming right up," Marcus said. He went to the floo and ordered the food. And while he did that, Angus went over to the other side and up to Edward's tower. He opened the door and saw Edward busy with examining the night sky with his telescope.

"You need to shove that elsewhere. We just took Simone to a&e and brought her home because apparently you couldn't be bothered. She cut her hand really badly with a cleaver..." Angus said curtly.

"What?" Edward looked shocked.

"Jess set some healing spells in place but it very well might need Robert's skills before it heals," Angus said.

"You'd better not be pulling a lag...."

"Would I pull a lag about something like this? Really?" Angus shouted, furious. Edward raced down the tower steps to run over to Angus's side. He ran over and saw her hand all bandaged up.

"I am so sorry. I didn't hear you..." he began, apologetic now and remorseful.

"I know. It's hard to hear up there," she said, as Edward started trying to see whatever he could, but with the dressings and bandages, there wasn't much to see now. He could see her blood soaked clothing. 

"Come on. I'll take you home," he told her quietly.

"I'll bring your food over when it gets here," Marcus said.

"Thank you," Simone said. "All of you. I appreciate it." Edward got her on her feet and took her back to their side.

"had the nerve to ask me if I was pulling a lag," Angus told Ruby softly, frustrated with Edward.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top