A Birth day - Page 96
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 96 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 96 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:02 am

"Now, no one can contest the will. It will stand exactly as its written," Edward said, as it started to sprinkle. "Thank you, Robert."

"You're welcome," Robert said, quickly gathering up his papers and shoving them in his bag as the wind started to stir up. "I hate to do this and dash, but I need to get these filed, and I should apparate to London before it gets dangerous to do that. I'll see you lot later. Congratulations again." And with that, he apparated out. 

And as he did that, Angus heard shouting from the barn, and all of a sudden the hippogriff dashed through Angus back yard heading for his orchard.

"Alright, how the hell did the hippogriff get loose, and who spooked him?" Angus said. "Sorry. I have a hippogriff to catch." Angus told Ruby, springing up. "Marcus! You're with me!" 

"I'm with you where?" Marcus called, running out from inside the house. "Well, shit. I am not a cowboy, Angus."

"You are now," Angus shouted back, dashing after the hippogriff. "Somebody get Jack and let him know the bloody hippogriff is planning on running to China!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:12 am

Ruby felt the light rain and heard Roberts words chuckling as she watched him go then as she stood she paused seeing a hippogriff run past " oh boy" she said as Aria chuckled too. As Angus and Marcus went inside they saw Jack on a broom dive after the hippogriff. " come back " he called after it. " okay back to normal" she said and chuckled making Aria laugh as she watched Angus and heard him say Marcus was now a cowboy .

" yep, but glad you two finally tied the knot" she said smiling as she walked over and gave her a hug. "you both look good together." she said as together they walked inside " and Amari , love the name" she said chuckling. " Ruby and I will prep dinner" she said smiling " I have something planed for dinner." she said as a box appeared on the counter from sparks and Aria placed Caprice in the play men while Ruby placed Amari in it too.

Ruby chuckled and shook her head " have fun hippogriff wrangling , oh Jacks out looking too, saw him fly past rather quickly and annoyed." .Ruby said to Marcus and Angus.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:25 am

"Angus!" someone shouted. "Incoming!' Angus looked up to see a naked chicken flying through the air at him. Angus blinked, unsure of how a naked, featherless chicken could be flying anywhere, but instinctively he reached up and caught it and realized it was a refrigerated chicken from the kitchen in the main house. He spun around to see it had been Michael Tremaine who had lobbed the chicken at him, or to him, one or the other. Oh. Bait. Hippogriff bait. Angus got it now. 

He whistled for the hippogriff and called for Swifty, and the thing spun around ready to do battle with something or someone and he saw the chicken. Swifty was wide eyed and excited and started racing back towards Angus.

"Don't let that dumbassed thing trample you, Angus!" Marcus shouted, afraid he wasn't going to be able to reach Angus in time. Rather than trying to run out of the way, Angus used the opportunity to leap up onto Swifty, realizing his was still clinging, with his bad hand, to a naked chicken that the hippogriff was starting to spin round in circles, trying to get.

"Give him the damned chicken, Idjit!" Marcus shouted. Angus had intended to just let go of the chicken but as anxious as he was at the moment, he ended up giving it more of a toss than he intended to, and the chicken and the hippogriff rose up in the air, and Swifty shot off after the chicken with Angus on his back.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:31 am

Aria and Ruby ran to the door and watched trying not to laugh at the antics " hold on Angus " she called but Aria could not help laugh at the sight of Angus a naked chicken and the hippogriff going round in cercles to get to it It was when Marcus called to him that Ruby finally burst out laughing then gasped as Swifty took off into the air.

"for the love of everything do not let go" she called out ," I do not want to take a trip to st mungo's on my wedding day to explain you fell off a hippogriff while holding a naked chicken." she said and laughed watching him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:43 am

Once the hippogriff was in the air, Angus was finally in his element. It didn't take him long to get control of Swifty then. Angus had a visual in his mind about being taken to surgery in St Mungos and Robert meeting him in the hallway asking him how he'd broken his shoulder again.

"Swifty and I were chasing a flying naked chicken," Angus imagined himself saying to Robert. And then, he could only imagine Robert giving him the same blank look that Angus probably had given the chicken to begin with while he was telling Angus that there is not a species of naked chickens, nor would naked ones fly anyway.

Caught up in his own thoughts, Angus chucked away the chicken, but that made Swifty dive for it. Marcus tried to use his wand to catch the chicken mid air to keep Swifty from diving for it, but he missed and was far too late anyway.

"Jack! Catch that chicken!" Marcus said, not wanting the hippogriff to either crash or throw Angus off to the ground.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:56 am

Jack flew back towards the barn to see something flying towards him . He heard Marcus just as it slapped him right in the face but he caught it " what the?" he paused but then realized and held it up for swift " dinner!" he called whistling to the hippogriff as he held it a loft. Ruby saw the chicken hit Jack square in his face and again burst out laughing.

"Aria laughed then looked at Marcus "nice shot , I'll give it a ten out of ten , if you were aiming for his face." she said laughing but slowed to a chuckle as they both stood watching Swift turn and head for him as he stopped and stayed put waiting " I have to say I will kill whom ever opened the hippogriff pen this time" he said " and I know it wasn't victor or Sam this time."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:13 am

Swifty heard Jack calling, and he spun himself around in the air fast enough that it almost threw Angus off completely.

"Your ass is mine Jack!" Angus shouted at Jack, irked with him. 

"Give him the damned chicken, one of you little juvenile delinquents!" Michael bellowed, irked at all of them. Swifty was now screeching at full volume, having a raging temper tantrum because he couldn't get the chicken. He came skidding in for a landing, and when he actually touched down on the ground, he bucked Angus off, throwing Angus to the ground. Angus hit his head, and he blacked out for a minute.

The hippogriff grabbed the chicken and spun back around, intended to go on a stampede, to stomp Angus into the ground, and at that moment, Kate apparated in front of Angus with a huge explosion of fire and sparks, shouting at the top of her lungs, purposely frightening the hippogriff into backing away from Angus. That gave Marcus time to apparate to Angus and to cover him. 

Angus began coming around, the back of his head feeling like it was hit with a diesel truck. 

"I'm gonna kill him," Angus mumbled, sitting up, his head spinning.

"Jack or the bird?" Marcus asked.

"Yes. Both of 'em. Jack can catch the damned hippogriff now. I'm done. Do I smell fire?"

"Yep."

"What's burning?" 

"Kate," Marcus replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:21 am

Ruby gasped as she saw what was happening, the one thing she didn't want to happen. she stepped down one step as swift threw Angus and she noticed he didn't move for a moment but at that moment she saw Kate appear as Jack moved to grab Swift accioing a halter and quickly slipping it on swift. Then lead him back to the barn while he ate the chicken he had been given. Ruby saw Angus with Marcus and ran over and knelt beside angus " you okay?" she asked " that was quite a tumble, lets get him inside" she said.

Aria stayed with the babies making sure they didn't get into trouble as Caprice was known to do. She pored some tea and added some pain potion to it. before walking to Angus chair and placing it beside it having a feeling he would need it for his head and shoulder.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:10 am

"You okay, my boy?" Kate glanced back at Angus briefly. 

"I'm good," Angus said. Marcus reached behind Angus's head and came back with some blood on his fingertips. 

"Sit up a bit more. Let me see," Marcus said.

"Not now. I have to kill Jack," Angus said.

"I'll do it for you," Kate said. "I'll just set him on fire."

"Good enough," Angus said. "He deserves it for trying to get me killed by a naked chicken."

"Did you hit your shoulder, Angus?" Kate asked.

"No. I hit my head," Angus said.

"At least he didn't hit something useful," Marcus teased, helping Angus to his feet. He put one arm under Angus's good shoulder. 

"Marcus, you let me know if he's okay once he has a moment," Kate said. "I can bring Robert home."

"I'm fine, Kate," Angus said. 

"We'll let you know," Marcus told Kate. "Ruby, could you go ahead and get me a couple gauze dressing pads and an ice pack? I can't see right now what the wound really is shaped like, but I'm not thinking it's all that bad. I think it's a minor thing, but I'll know more when I can clean it up a little. I've got him. We'll be right behind you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:00 pm

Ruby saw Marcus place his hand on the back of Angus head then she saw something red on it , Taking a deep breath she heard Marcus and nodded " I'm on it" she said heading to the kitchen to find a first aid kit and an ice pack .moving back to Marcus with both in hand. .

It was now that Jess walked out of the main house yawning with her bag in hand . " okay whose going to fry my husband?" she asked looking at them all as she walked over to Angus then looked at Kate " just leave the important bit unsinged" she said with a smirk to her. " okay let get him inside , ruby hold onto those items" she said moving to help Marcus stand Angus up slowly to his feet.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 96 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top