A Birth day - Page 38
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 38 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 38 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:18 am

Exhausted, the kids all just sat down in the living room, drained. Simone had made a batch of chocolate chip cookies to keep her hands busy, and now she had a plate piled high with warm, gooey cookies on the table, and she passed them around. The kids each took two cookies apiece, and so did Angus and Marcus when the plate got to them.

Angus was going to go sit down, and Marcus insisted he take off his shirt so he could make sure he wasn't bleeding. Marcus gathered some supplies and took off the dressing. Angus was bleeding, but that didn't surprise Marcus. He was surprised, actually that it was only slight bleeding and it wasn't hemorrhaging. He re-dressed the wound. 

"I don't think we need to wake Robert up for what little bit you're bleeding. Compared to nearly being chucked off a cliff, this is nothing. We're going to leave it alone," Marcus told him. "I suggest you get your coffee, take your potion and head to bed.'

"You lot alright?" Angus asked the kids.

"We were only trying to bring back the thestrals," Anise said softly, looking at the floor, trying not to cry. "Thought it would be done right quick, no trouble. I am so, so sorry for all of this..." She started to cry anyway. Angus got up and went to her and wrapped her close. She wrapped her arms around him and hid her face in his chest.

"You smell like lilacs," she told him softly.

"Lilacs? My gran's perfume smells like lilacs," Angus said.

"Caprice was all over you tonight," Marcus said. "Scared the poop out of Jessie, I think. He wasn't expecting to see her." That made all four of the kids giggle.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:26 am

Ruby looked at the kids and smiled seeing how rattled Anise was she watched Angus walk over and hug her she did the same " everything's ok, Jack said the Thestral's will come back by themselves" she said softly to her. as she held her with Angus. She chuckled as Anise said Angus smelt of Lilacs. She paused and took a deep breath in smiling " you do, you really do" she said smiling thankful Caprice was still watching over them.

Jessie was bandaged and cleared by Jess who then left for the main house. Getting up he headed over to the duplex and knocked " how are the kids?" ha sked walking on one arm in a sling as he walked over to Angus and Marcus. " I took Sam to the main hose, Kate I think was looking after him, that was my next stop" he said " glad to see your okay Anise." he said smiling at her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:39 am

"Have a cookie," Victor handed Jessie one of Simone's warm cookies. "She's got amazing cookies."

"I think the kids are good," Angus said. "I'm glad you were there tonight. I appreciate it. I understand you saw a full body apparition of my gran tonight.  She tends to only do that when she thinks she needs to be a bad ass."

"Well, she was in her full black leather mission wear."

"She used to wear that when she went slaying with Edward," Angus laughed slightly.

"She truly was a bad ass, I think," Marcus smiled. "I think I'd have liked her quite a lot, actually. I'm starting to get used to seeing her from time to time. Hang out here more often, Jessie. You might get to know her."

"I'll go over and see if Sam is ready to come home," Angus sighed.

"No," Marcus said. "You've had enough for one day. Sam is a grown man, and he knows the way home. If he needs help to get home, I'm sure one of us can manage. Sit your bum and give it a rest. Honest to God, do you even remember how to sit your bum?"

"Yes, I think so," Angus rolled his eyes at Marcus. 

"He's tired of you for one day," Victor said.

"Yes, I know he is," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:50 am

Jessie looked at Victor and chuckled as he took the cookie and ate it chuckling as he ate " oh yea she pointed us in your direction but it did scare the poop out of me seeing her stood , well not stood floating close by" he said as he finished the cookie " sorry we couldn't bring Moira in, sorry she got away. " he said sitting down with Ruby and victor.

Jessie smiled at the kids and nodded " good to know your all safe" he said " Chris was worried so was Yu, so I thought I'd come and see how you were since the last time I saw Anise she was climbing to me like grim death" he said with a smile " and I'm sure Sam will be back soon"
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:05 am

"Moira has her faults but she isn't nearly as crazy as James is," Angus said. "Not in the times I've run into her. She almost has some common sense--almost. Hopefully, if she takes over the pack, she'll end the murderous rampages its been doing. I am just so grateful that everyone is safe. It certainly could have turned out worse."

"It could have indeed," Edward said.

"Granddad, do you really think the thestrals will come back on their own?" Anise asked.

"If they aren't back by breakfast, we'll mount a proper search and find the naughty little blighters, Edward said. "We'll take a good healthy feed for them and go hunt them. They can smell blood a long way away, so that ought to bring them."

"Oh now that sounds like fun. Let's drag a cow carcass through the woods trying to catch a couple of invisible horses," Angus teased.

"Why does that sound completely insane when you put it like that?" Victor frowned.

"Because that's rather how I saw it when I said it," Angus grinned.

"Well, I'll go along, all the same, if we have to hunt them," Victor said.

"Me too," Anise said. 

"And me," Ginger agreed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:10 am

Jessie chuckled hearing the banter " well my Thestral's riding days are numbered for the moment" he said and showed his shoulder " gift from Moira before she disappeared" he said " Jess has tended it and all's good , just light duties for now." he said and chuckled at Angus description " yeah it did a bit" he said " I'm sure Jack will come along , since he knows them both" he said as he saw Chris appear at the back door then run to hug him but then smile at Angus before hugging him too .

Ruby smiled as she saw Chris and nodded he could enter , she smiled wider as he went to Jessie then to Angus hugging both. " I see some one was worried about you " she said watching as Chris looked at Angus as if checking him out before smiling at him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:34 pm

"It's fine," Angus told Cris, giving him a hug. "Most werewolves are good people, but just like there are bad people there are also a few bad werewolves too. And when they come here, its our job to make them leave to keep everyone safe here. It's just our job." Cris looked at him as if he had to actually give some thought about who would be crazy enough to want a job like that. Angus smiled. "Don't worry about it.  It'll make sense when you're older." Cris just sort of shook his head, like it was just one more adult thing that didn't make much sense to him.  

Marcus picked up the plate of cookies and offered Cris a cookie. Cris looked at Angus and asked if he could have two. Angus nodded. Cris beamed, and took two. 

The girls quietly said goodnight and headed to their rooms. Anise had had more than enough for one day, and they both hoped to get to Evan's in the morning, which meant they would have a very early start. So they both tried to slip away as unnoticed as they could be to go to their room.

Sam and Victor both headed upstairs to go shower, and Angus couldn't blame them. They'd had a long day too. Angus sat, drinking his coffee, as Cris settled in to eat his cookies.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:44 pm

Jessie and Ruby saw the kids head to bed and smiled " they real have had a long day today" Ruby said as she watched Chris eat his cookie .

"don't blame them for wanting to head to bed early" Jessie replied and chuckled as Chris moved to sit on his knee to eat his cookies. Jessie wrapped his arm around the boy as Chris tired as well lent against him eating. " I should get this one back , its past his bed time, oh Jess and Kate checked out Sam she says if he had any dizziness or feeling sick let her know right away, okay" he said smiling as he placed Chris down on the floor and stood up. Taking Chris hand Ruby waved bye to him.

Sitting back in her seat she looked at Angus " you look like you could use some sleep too" she said and looked at Marcus too " I think we all could use an early night here." she said with a chuckle.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:53 pm

"Thanks, Jessie. I'll check on Sam before I go to bed," Angus said. When Cris and Jessie left, Angus looked at Ruby. "I need to go see Sam for myself. I can understand Jess seeing him, but other than providing a little nurturing there's no point in Kate seeing to his wounds. She's not a healer. She has no healing skills, other than some muggle style first aid with birds of prey, so I don't know why she was involved. But I can't let anybody know about any symptoms if Sam isn't here, so I'm confused as heck. I'll have to go over and see him for myself."

"I'll go," Marcus sighed. "I'm as confused by what Jessie said as you are. And since Robert locked the stinking floo, I can't use the floo tonight."

"Edward's tower floo is still open," Angus said.

"By the time I walk all the way up there I could be at the main house and see Sam for myself," Marcus laughed. "Oh, well. I'll be back." Marcus sighed and left to go next door.

"He's going to need to sleep for a week if we ever do get a chance to finally go to bed," Angus told Ruby. "Suppose James is really dead this time? I don't know why but I'm not going to probably believe it until we actually find a body."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:01 pm

Ruby chuckled and nodded " might be the pain potion he's on" she said still chuckling as Marcus left to check Sam " but I do agree seeing him ourselves would be good for every one" she said then listened to Angus as he asked her if James was gone for good " we can only home Hun, only hope but yes, until we see a body , don't believe he's gone at all." she said " I do hope its just a bit of a headache he ahs and nothing more serious" she added looking slightly worried at Angus " I know he has a hard head but boy that would be giving it a literal sense"

jessie returned to the cabin and as down on the couch with Chris laid over him as Chris slowly fell asleep making Jessie smile before Yu picked up Chris and placed him into his own bed and turned on the night light for him.

Jess was in the living room placing n ice pack on Sam's head " how does that feel?" she asked as she handed him a cold drink. She looked up and saw Marcus enter " hi Marcus was about to send for some one to find out if you want Sam to stay with us over night , as I would usually do observation for a head wound but I though there was enough of you guys you'd keep and eye on him." she said.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top