A Birth day - Page 65
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 65 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 65 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:41 am

Lucian looked at Marcus and nodded " it was my pleasure" turning he looked at the people on the ground " men take them to the Paris prison" he said.

Jess was finishing a report when her medallion went and she looked up to her secretary and spoke " hole all my meetings and calls and send this to Robert lupin threw the floo. " she said handing her a note, then walked over to two new nurses " this is unusual but some with me" she said taking their hands and porting to where Marcus was .

Appearing in front of Marcus Jess looked at Angus and let go of the two nurses. " You Two please go help in the school med bay , I'll help here." she said placing her hand in Angus she slowed the flow " sit him down, before he falls down making more work for me." she said to Marcus " I sent a note to Robert I'm guessing.." she paused as he heard porting from behind her " he's right here" she said then spoke to Robert behind her " seer lacerations , I've slowed the bleeding but if you could work your magic ." she said with out even looking behind her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:59 am

Marcus walked Angus over to one of the benches on the sidelines in the room and sat him there. He heard apparating, and he looked up to see Robert, Daniella and Michael there.

"I'll take care of him, Jess. See if you have any other injuries here in this room, and then see whatever help they might welcome in the sickbay. I'll catch up with you as soon as I'm finished with this one. I brought Daniella to see if she could help calm things." Marcus saw Daniella and Michael go at once to talk to Madame Maxine.

"This is about to be one of the shortest Beauxbaton's enrollments for two students in their school's history," Angus sighed.

"Not necessarily," Robert said, sitting with Angus. "Let me look. She tried to turn your insides outside, didn't she? Well, let's reassemble you as you were, Lad. Marcus, while I do that, could you see about cleaning and repairing his shirt and then giving the rest of his clothes a bit of a cleaning spell, please?"

"Certainly," Marcus said. He took Angus's jacket and tie and shirt to let Robert tend the slash wound. Madame Maxine looked at Angus, still angry with him, but she seemed to stare at him for a moment. She said something quietly to Daniella in French that was too quiet for Marcus or Angus either one to hear, but Marcus could see Michael trying hard not to laugh.

"Are they snickering at me for some reason?" Angus asked.

"Not at you, not as such I don't think," Marcus said, "but I didn't hear them."

"Me neither," Angus said. Robert tended the slash wound and put some dressings over the wound and taped it in place.

"That should be completely healed by morning. If you soak through these, you call me straight away because that would mean she did something to her spell to prevent healing. I don't want you to bleed out. Understand me?" Robert said.

"Yes," Angus said.

"I think I've got it. Marcus, help him put his shirt back on, and then take him home. I'll stay here and give Jess and the school a hand in cleaning this up," Robert said. Marcus helped Angus dress, and then he ported Angus to Evan's.

"Sorry we're late. He needed a plaster," Marcus said, as they entered. "Everyone alright?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:09 am

Jess heard Robert and took off to the sick bay finding several young students in need of healing on her way there. Lucian gave a respectful bow to Daniella and Madame Maxine before the rest of his men and the bodies were ported away. Lucian hung around for a moment then walked over to Robert " will he live?" he asked with a smirk. Standing quietly he heard Roberts assessment and nodded " I'll send you my report in the morning" he told Robert before once again bowing to the ladies and porting away.

Ruby , Ginger and Anise were in Evens when they heard porting quickly heading to the front door Ruby let Ginger and Anise head to Angus and as she expected hug him gently. " I told them they could come home until Madame Maxine gives the all clear to return" she said then with a gentle kiss too his cheek she spoke again " its good to see you alive, mostly" she said and smiled then looked to Marcus " everything cleared up? and what was Robert report." she asked knowing Angus was hurt.

Aria ported to Evens and walked over to Marcus casting a cleaning charm on his clothing too " you forgot about yourself, you had a spot of dirt on your shirt." she told him not to worry him that it had been partly covered in Angus blood.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:44 am

"Madame Maxime was irked because I had the nerve to bleed all over her antique parquet floors," Angus told Ruby, laughing. "I'm sorry, Girls, if you end up kicked out of Beauxbatons because of me..."

"Why? We sent for you. We asked you to come," Ginger said. "We had Evie and Faith send a message, and clearly, you got it. School was a nice idea, but if it doesn't work out, we'll do something else. Would you have really broken her arm, Marcus?"

"Yes," Angus said. "He would have. Don't push your luck with him."

"Robert's bandaged him for now, but we need to keep an eye. If it bleeds through the dressings, Robert wants to know straight away in case she did some dark arts tinkering on her slashing spell," Marcus said.

"Evan?" A voice called from the floo. "Did Angus and the rest of them end up at your place?"

"Who are you?" Evan asked going to the floo.

"Its Michael," Angus said, recognizing the voice.

"Michael Tremaine," the voice said. "Sorry. Robert just wanted me to check to make sure you're all safe."

"We are. Thank you," Evan said. "How are things at the school? Are the girls going to be able to return?"

"Yes," Michael said, laughing now. "There's a bit of a story to that. I'm in the office of a professor who isn't here today, so I'm free to talk. The headmistress was in a bit of a state--until, that is, Robert had Angus take off his shirt to bandage the wound on his chest. She was giving Daniella an earful about Angus's arrogance when she looked up and saw all those muscles, and she made a bit of a Freudian slip.  As I recall, it went rather like 'He broke into my school, he fired upon a student without any authorization from me, and then he had the audacity to become...muscled....' I did manage to not laugh out loud--but barely."

"Oh, God," Angus sighed, shaking his head, completely embarrassed.

"Let me tell you, she wasn't the only one who noticed. Every sixteen year old girl was watching--and drooling," Marcus teased.

"Shut up, Marcus," Angus told him.

"Maybe you should take your shirt off more often if it helps us pass our exams," Anise shrugged.

"Don't you help either one of those two," Angus told her. "Michael and Marcus neither one need your help." By now, Evan was laughing out loud.

"You're not going to let him live this down, are you?" Tara asked.

"Not a chance," Evan replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:07 pm

Ruby listened to Angus and shook her head " she did all that while you were saving her school, shesh" she said and shook her head. Both Aria and Ruby listened to Ginger and Marcus as they spoke. both knew it would have happened and stayed quiet as Michaels voice came threw the floo and spoke to them both.

Hearing what Madame Maxime had said and how the girls had reacted Ruby just chuckled and looked at Angus " well they can look, I have to admit he does have a hot bod, but I know he comes home to me, so I'm good with them looking." she said smiling to him but chuckled with Even as the girls and even teased him. Aria was just watching Marcus with a smile.

" well this is one woman who only has eyes for one man, and its not Angus" she said walking over to Ginger " I think you did really well in that fight and if Madame Maxime doesn't recognise it , to me you passed flying colours, but yeah don't touch a wizards wand arm or hand" she quietly added " trust me I know" she lifted her sleeve to show a scar.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:48 pm

"You lot want to stay for lunch? We can maybe grill some pizzas outside or something," Evan offered.

"I'd love to, but I really need to get back," Angus said. "I have one oven full of crown roasts braising for supper and..."

"Crown roasts? You're fixing crown roasts and you didn't invite me?" Evan asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that's one of your favorites," Angus said. "Well, that's an easy remedy. Believe me, there's plenty. Why don't you all come to our place this time, and we'll come join you next time. Besides, we have some Fae to feed too until they get a place of their own."

"And they have babies to play with," Tara teased Evan.

"You can play with the babies all you want, just so you don't get any ideas that we're having more," Evan told her.

"Part of the reason you don't want to interfere with your dad's fighting is that he's just wicked fast, and he's usually exceptionally focused on what he's doing. He also tends to use slashing spells, and you do not want him spinning around, still slashing and slash you by mistake," Marcus said. "If he needs to do something different than what he's doing, you let me give him a heads up, not you."

"But they were trying to arrest him!" Anise said.

"I know. I saw that too, but he knew exactly what he was doing," Marcus said. "He knew straight away that it was not a child he was up against. He's been doing this job long before either of you were even thought of, so you can safely trust his judgment."

"You need to know that I would gladly go to jail if it kept you safe," Angus told them. "I bloody don't care about myself if it keeps you safe. You might not like it, but that's my choice. And you can't do anything about that. Those aren't your choices to make. They're mine. In the meantime, can we just pack up and head home? You're all certainly welcome to come and spend the afternoon since the girls all have the afternoon off."

"I'm fine with it if the rest of you are," Evan said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:54 pm

Ruby looked at Angus as he spoke then to Aria as she showed a scar then spoke " Marcus is right , that's how I got this, I was a rookie tried to stop one of my instructors and well he gave me this, he was sorry but I learned never to distract a caster" she said as she pulled her sleeve back down.

Rub looked to Even , your welcome any time" she said and nodded to Angus " Marcus will you be porting Angus while I take Ginger and Anise, Aria can take Even and Tara, if that's okay?" she suggested " don't worry about the roasts I turned them off before we left and the fae are with Edward so are the babies." she let Angus know.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:09 pm

"Tara and I have portkeys, remember?" Evan said to Ruby. "Angus made sure we had them by the time the girls headed to Beauxbatons. We can come and bring our girls with us. Just make sure your own crew gets home safely."

"I'll take Angus because he did leave quite a puddle on the arena floor. He really shouldn't try to port by himself," Marcus said, "if you and Aria can get Anise and Ginger home."

"I really am fine, you know," Angus said.

"Evan!" another voice shouted sharply through the floo "Have you seen Angus?" Angus recognized Kate's voice.

"I'm here, Kate. What's up?"

"The estate is crawling with aurors here. Someone got the message that you broke into Beaxbatons and assaulted two students. They're here to arrest you. If there was any sort of message that left you off the hook, these planks didn't get the message. I got ahold of Michael for a moment, and he told me to give you a heads up. Robert's going to try to unwind it but he's still at the school...."

"I ought to just bloody go with them til..."

"No," Kate said. "You have all of fifteen minutes to go meet those chefs, wherever that is."

"Oh, shit. I forgot all about that," Angus sighed. "I'll take care of it. Thanks, Kate." He turned off the floo and he looked at Aria and Ruby. "Look, you two. You all head home. I'm going to go to the Leaky and meet Trish and Mickey. You get the kids home, and you do whatever Edward tells you. Robert knows this is all buggared at the Ministry level, so best if we just let him deal with it."

"We'll go get them, and bring them home. I'll try to apparate us directly inside so we can avoid a riot i the back yard. Hopefully, Jack has figured out by now that every bloody auror in England is in the yard," Angus sighed. "I'm sorry, All. I'm really sorry."

"We're going to your place so that if you can use a little help, we'll be right with you," Evan said, more committed now than before to go to the duplex so he could help protect his brother if it came to it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:17 pm

Ruby looked at Even and nodded " right , forgot about those" she said and smiled then she heard Kate threw the floo " you go get the chefs we'll deal with the Aurors." she said as Aria looked to Marcus and nodded telling him she knew he would go with and stay with him.

" we'll get everything in order " she sai9d as she took hold of Gingers hand the n Anises porting them both back to the Duplex " stay inside , do not go outside." she said but heard the booming voice of Jack telling the Aurors to gather in one spot and stop treading on the flowers making her chuckle. Moving to the door she shut it behind her as Ruby arrived and headed to the oven to turn it back on.

" sounds like Jack got them under control. she had just finished talking when more porting was heard and Lucians voice spoke loud and with authority to the men who quickly stood together. " You will wait here and not move until I return" Ruby moved to the door and peeked out seeing Jack and Lucian stood with the Aurors stood like solders . She saw Lucian glance back but not move instead give her a slight smile before it dropped . " I think Lucian knows were back but its stalling to give us time, what for I don't know" she said to Aria who moved to find Edward in the other side of the duplex to let him know what had happened.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:53 pm

Simone was by herself with the babies. Edward was not to be seen. Simone knew what was going on, though. She had a baby in each hand and was looking out the window.

"This is one time I hope you did not bring Angus with you," Simone said. "Edward is going through the house and laying on some sort of spells on the doors and windows. He didn't tell me what, but he's not wasting time."

Angus and Marcus ported to Diagon Alley, and Marcus slipped him quickly into the pub and he ordered a couple of firewhiskeys before he steered Angus forcefully and quickly into a dark booth in the back corner of the room, behind one of the brick pillars. "Stay there," Marcus told him.

"You don't know them. How will you spot them?"

"I'm going to look for a couple with suitcases looking lost and anxious," Marcus said. "What color hair am I looking for?"

"She's a blonde. He's a ginger."

"Got it," Marcus said. He took the whiskeys from the server and handed one to Angus, sitting down at the table in a position that he could keep a clear view of the door and the stairs both.

"You expect aurors coming down from upstairs?"

"I expect to be ready for anything. That's what I get paid for," Marcus said. Angus hadn't even touched his drink yet when Marcus nudged him. "Heads up. Is that them?" Angus looked up.

"Yes. They're early," Angus said.

"Then let's make use of it and get the hell out of here," Marcus said. They both swallowed their drinks in one gulp and got up from the table and went to meet them.

"Good to see you. I can't tell you how much this means, Mate," Mickey said as they greeted each other.

"Happy to do it," Angus smiled. "Hello, Trish." They embraced.

"My lord, when did you get so buff, Gus?" she asked, astounded.

"We do have some catching up to do," Angus laughed.

"We need to go," Marcus said quietly, as he saw some aurors coming in from the back door.

"They're persistent, I'll give 'em that," Angus said.

"Why are the aurors after you?" Mickey scowled.

"They're not bloody supposed to be, but somebody's buggared something up," Angus said.

"Well, lets get the hell out of town, then," Mickey said.

"My pleasure. Grab hold," Marcus said. They joined together, and Marcus apparated them home, right into the living room of the duplex.

"Thank God you're safe," Simone said as Edward came in.

"The house is secure," Edward said. "No one can get in unless they live here. I put us in a lockdown."

"I think I'll make myself at home and brew us a very large pot of tea," Evan said, going to the kitchen to put the kettle on.

"I wish you would," Angus said as Minos flew over and landed on his shoulder, looking concerned. "Sorry, Mate. I should have been here for you this morning. How's it coming?" Minos pointed to Angus and to his shirt.

"You're leaking a wee bit through the dressings," Marcus noticed. "That's what he's seeing. Sit. We'll bring you tea when its ready."

"Oh, just a simple slash wound," Angus told Minos. "It's nothing. Honest. The aurors you see outside are seriously misinformed. They think I attacked a student at a wizarding school but I didn't. It's all buggared up. Robert will be here. He'll straighten it out." Minos nodded, deciding to perch on Angus's shoulder in a fairy sized stance of solidarity.

"Is that..." Trish began.

"Minos, this is Trish and her husband Mickey. They're going to be working at the other house. Trish and Micky, this is Minos. He and his people are staying here for a little. Its a bit of a long story...."

"Alright," Robert's booming voice came from outside. He was clearly using a sonorous. It was loud enough it made them jump inside the duplex. "You lot have been misinformed. There are no charges against Angus Donohue from the incident at Beauxbaton's. He did not at any time today fire his wand at a child. He fired against a shapeshifting adult who was already wanted on several charges in several countries. That shapeshifter has been taken into custody. We thank you for your willingness to keep us all safe, but please do us a huge favor and return to your duties elsewhere. You are dismissed." There was a pause, and Marcus glanced out the window.

"They're confused," Marcus said.

"Don't make me make that an order," Robert told them firmly. The aurors began to apparate out.

"We'll give them a bit, but it looks like they're going--finally," Marcus said.

"You certainly know how to stir the pot, don't you?" Mickey asked.

"Not my intention at all," Angus said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top