A Birth day - Page 64
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 64 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 64 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 64 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:44 pm

Aria nodded " ah so you did the vetting last night" she said and nodded knowing he would not skip that part and smiled as she saw him write a note and get a response a few minuets later. Ruby looked at Aria and nodded.

"he would never not vet any one , including you too" she said and smirked giving an inkling they knew about her past. " and yes we know about the belly ring you sue to have" Ruby chuckled as Aria glanced at her tummy then up at Ruby a gasped she would know abut that.

"hey I was sixteen and very naïve" she said " I got it removed when I was twenty five" Aria said and looked at Marcus " that was the only piercing I got" she informed him " and no tattoos ether."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:07 am

"No, I didn't know I was contacting them until Marcus brought me news about their fire," Angus said, as he continued to work on making the sorbet so he could get it into the freezer. "I just sent the records requests after I talked to Mickey. Mickey knows that any last minute job is dependent upon the vetting results. I didn't need to cover that with him. He knows to expect it. He also knows that if the vetting doesn't go well, any offers of a job could well be off the table."

Marcus came inside, and this time it looked important.

"We just got an owl," Marcus told him. "You and I need to go to Paris straight away. There's been some sort trouble at Beauxbaton's. I don't know if we'll be able to get in, but we need to try. Robert knows, and he's got Michael trying to get us in through Daniella's connections. I don't know specifics. All I know is that Robert believes you and I need to go--immediately."

"So, we're going in blind," Angus said.

"Right," Marcus said.

"Are the girls in trouble?"

"Dunno," Marcus said, flicking his wand at his clothing to change it to a suit. He changed Angus's clothes as well.

"Suits?"

"Just in case. Be glad I didn't make your suit Beauxbaton's blue. It would not have looked good on you."

"Nor you neither," Angus said. "Ru, I'll send you word the very moment I get there to tell you what's going on. If you can help at all, I'll send for you. Something isn't right here. This is about as far from normal as it gets."

"I'll correct that for him right now," Marcus told Ruby and Aria. "We'll send you word the very moment we can, which might not be the instant we arrive on Paris soil, and if you can help, we'll definitely send for you. We need to go.' Marcus grabbed hold of Angus and he ported them out, whether Angus was ready or not.

The moment they landed, they were outside the school. and French aurors were streaming in. From the outside, they could see nothing, but aurors rushing in. Marcus and Angus decided to blend in with the rush of aurors and they simply ran inside with them. Inside the school was sheer chaos, and Angus and Marcus saw a couple students being rushed down the halls on stretchers. What the hell was going on?

"Whatever it is seems to be down the western corridor. This way," Marcus pointed. The two of them followed a number of aurors already going that direction.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:17 am

Ruby and Aria listened as Angus explained how the vetting for Micky and his wife had gone and they both nodded but when Marcus walked in Aria knew the look on his face meant trouble and stood up. but she saw him go to Angus and talk to him Ruby looked worried at Angus for the girls until he asked and Marcus spoke saying he didn't know. Aria placed a reasuring hand on Rubys shoulder as she listened to Marcus and Angus " I'll talk to Edward and Simone and have them on stand by , we'll defiantly be ready should you ned us" she said Ruby nodded.

Seeing them leave Aria went to the adjoining door and knocked " Edward , We need to talk, Marcus and Angus have left for a job , if they need us we will need to leave the babies with you if that's okay, just letting you know if that's okay?" she asked looking from one to the other.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:32 am

"Certainly," Edward said. "Simone's out with the garden crew, so if worse comes to worse, they can go outside on a blanket like they did yesterday--minus the grasshopper snacks, I'm, afraid. If they want something to snack on, Simone would prefer they had a cookie instead."

Angus and Marcus were running down the hall, seeing two more students being rushed down the hallway on stretchers, and in the opposite direction. Angus was starting to panic. They ran into a room, and Angus stopped short, fear rising up in his throat unlike anything he'd ever felt in his life.

They were in the dueling arena. Angus' blood was threatening to freeze in utter terror right in his veins. There was a duel going on--actually, more of a wand fight. There were several people dueling. And Anise and Ginger were on one side, and there were other people on the other. Angus needed half a moment to breathe, and then he realized the student that was firing at them had entirely too many very polished skills to be a student. He ran out onto the arena floor, and as he neared his girls, he saw a pendant around the neck of the student--a pendant that looked identical to the one he had seen on Priscilla--but this one was smaller, in silver and had glowing stones set in it.

"Behind me! Now!" Angus shouted at Ginger and Anise. They never questioned him. They just obeyed. He heard Madame Maxine shouting at him that he had no right to be here, and no right to fire at a student.

"Metamorphe!" Angus shouted to her in French. "Vous n’êtes pas étudiante!" [Shapeshifter! Not a student!] Marcus heard Angus clearly, and he ducked quickly out into the hall an into another room--which turned out to be a walk in cloak closet. He hit the alarm, only activating Aria's signal, not everyone else's. He hoped to Merlin that they hurried because, at the moment, he was leaving his protections client on his own.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:41 am

Aria had heard Edward mention the grasshopper snacks and chuckled but that ended when her pendant vibrated " looks like its ago" she said and ran back into the main living room hoping Edward would follow where she saw Ruby stood in mission gear ready grabbing her hand Aria saw Edward walk over and pick up the girls before she ported to Marcus instinctively pulling her down when they arrived " okay give us the info." she said .

Ruby felt her medallion buzz around her neck and transfigured her clothing as she stood Aria rushed back into the room followed by Edward. They quickly ported away as she was pulled down to knees she heard wand fire and took out her wand ready for a fight. Both women waited to hear about what was going on from Marcus.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:53 am

"This way," Marcus said. "Wands at the ready. Try not to kill any students. I don't know any more than what you do, not really." He opened the door to the closet, and he took them next door to the dueling arena where aurors were trying to restrain Angus, but Angus was trying to protect the girls and trying to battle the person that the school completely believed was a student. Angus was sure, completely positive, that this was Priscilla. And right now, he was betting his life on it.

"She's a kid!" Ginger shouted at Angus. Angus was ignoring her. Marcus ran in, and he took a stand in front of Ginger, right beside Angus.

"What are we up against?" Marcus asked Angus, returning fire at a male student who was right beside the girl who was firing at Angus.

"Their necklaces. Look," Angus said. "They're not kids at all."

"You have to stop. They're going to arrest you..." Anise said earnestly to Angus, taking hold of his firing arm, intending to try to force him to lower his wand.

"No!" Marcus shouted at Anise, and at that moment, a slashing spell struck Angus, and blood spurted in all directions. Angus knew he had been hit by Priscilla's slashing spell, but he wasn't slowing for a moment. His girls were at risk. He couldn't afford to stop. He used his back foot to push into Anise's knee to push her off balance, making her let go of his arm, as she fell to her knees.

"Get the girls!" Marcus shouted to Aria because he honestly was afraid that if Ginger didn't let go of Angus, Angus was going to be killed by Priscilla. Marcus was trying to fire now at Priscilla and the boy he presumed was Dominic who was standing right by Priscilla. Marcus's job was to keep Angus alive. Safe wasn't possible right now. Hopefully, alive was still possible.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:03 am

Ruby and Aria listened to Marcus and readied their wands , as he open ed the door they both saw the scene in front of them and paused for a split second and then followed watching as Marcus moved to Angus keeping their attention on him Aria motioned to Ruby to follow her as they quietly moved behind the so called students. with a quick motion both women snapped the necklaces from the girls necks letting them drop to the floor and so revealing just who they really were before quickly joining Angus and Marcus " you see , not students, these were keeping them looking like they were" she said and handed it to one of the Aurors.

Just as she did more porting could be heard " she's right" they heard Lucians voice " do not attack Angus or his men" he ordered " defend the girls from those shapeshifters, that's an order" he shouted to the Aurors as he walked over and casting Protego to cover Angus and the girls he knelt beside Angus " good to see you again, hope you don't mind me crashing your fun and you too Ladies." he said holding his wand above them as he motioned for his men to take a line stance facing the people who were firing on them.

"Defensive spells and immobilisation, we want these alive , for the most part" he added the last bit quietly.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:12 am

The school staff was looking bewildered at the students who were now adults. Angus was now angry at them. They had just seen with their own eyes that these students were not students but shapeshifters, and these teachers had the balls to look surprised and stunned.

"Oh for the love of..." Angus began, angrily. He saw Lucian arrive with some British aurors, clearly out of their jurisdiction, but it was still nice to see a friendly face. "Fancy meeting you here, Lucian," Angus said, firing as quickly as he could manage at Priscilla, wanting this to end here and now. "Ru, get Anise and Ginger out of here. Somebody's got to get them out of here...."

"You have to stop," Anise was saying to Angus, trying not to shout at him. Marcus took one step back and looked at Anise firmly, yanking her up to her feet.

"You touch his wand hand again, and I'll break your arm," Marcus said to her fiercely. He let her go and stepped back up beside Angus.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:23 am

Ruby and Anise looked at Lucian then to Angus anise looked at Ruby who spoke " I'll do it you stay" she said and moved to Ginger " I'll take them to Evens " she said grabbing hold of Anise who Marcus had hold of " I have her" she said as Ginger took hold of her and together they ported to Evan where she let go of Anise " Marcus is right never grab a wizards wand hand , they could harm you before any one else." she said to Anise " but.." she paused and walked over to her and gave her a hug " I'm just glad your both okay." she said seeing Even and Tara come running out the house.

Aria saw Ruby and the girl port out and saw Lucian chuckle" Right time to end this." he looked to Angus " with your permission" he asked then looked at his men " oh before I for get Daniella sends her regards, we had a good chat earlier" He stood up and kept the barrier " Right men , let show the French how we brits take down black wizards" he said standing with hiss men he cast Petrificus Totaluson one and saw him fall like stone to the floor , the rest of his men lined up and did the same some even casting binding charms to hold them and others casting The Expelliarmus spell until all were laid out cold or stone on the school dulling room floor. Lucian walked over to one and snapped his wand. " I give you an F." he said and looked back at Marcus and Angus.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:33 am

"Thank you, Lucian," Marcus said, relieved. He looked at Angus, who was standing in place, wand still in firing position. "Stand down, Mate," Marcus told him quietly. He got out the handkerchief from his pocket and realized it was too bloody small to do much of anything. "You're going to need a plaster."

"Yeah, I know," Angus said. "I'll take care if it when we get home." Madame Maxine walked over to Angus.

"I don't know how you got into my school or how you knew these were shapeshifters. I should have you arrested right here and now..." she was seething and flustered.

"It's my job to know those things," Angus said quietly. "My apologies..."

"I dont' have time to mess with you right now," she told him abruptly. "I have only have one nurse in my sickbay today, and more injured students than I have bed space for. And now you. Your bleeding all over these antique parquet floors..."

"I'll bleed quieter," Angus told her.

"You have no respect..." she was rattled, and Angus understood it for some reason. She was saying things she didn't mean because this whole situation was out of hand. Marcus reached up and quietly touched his medallion, this time sending a page to Robert and Jess, feeling a couple healers to help out in the sickbay might smooth things over.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top