A Birth day - Page 45
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 45 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 45 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 45 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:28 pm

Aria looked at Angus as Marcus spoke about what had gone down " shame about the decanters and your head, and I'm guessing the rug was donated to Jeremy with some one inside it?" she asked with a chuckle. Ruby chuckled too.

"what a waste of a good rug" she said softly as she too sipped her whisky while she chuckled. " but how did you get her in the rug?" she asked not sure if the rug in Switzerland had anything to do with Evelyn. " was that how you got the cuts, she fought back." she asked moving to sit so she could see the babies.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5351

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:37 pm

"Jeffrey," Marcus corrected. "And yes. We weren't in the mood to try to get her to put her clothes back on. I'm sure I can get the rug back if I really want it. I just don't know if I want to bother with it. I'll think about that later."

"Well, we found her at a very private muggle adult party, and Angus scooped her up and took her back to my apartment in London just to get her out of the midst of the muggles, and I obliviated the muggles and grabbed her clothes and met Angus back at my place. By the time I got there, Evelyn was attacking Angus, and he was fighting back. Once he got her stopped, he rolled her up in the rug because neither of us wanted to bother dressing her."

"So yes, I brawled with a naked banshee and rolled her up in the carpet," Angus said. "It really wasn't a big deal. Didn't take long once we found her, but of course when Jess dropped in and spilled the beans, she started at the end of the story. My apologies about that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23821
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:49 pm

Aria looked at Marcus and nodded " oh right , I always get that mans name wrong" she said and chuckled as she sipped her whisky as they continued with letting them know what happened. Ruby and Aria raised their eye brows as Angus spoke about how they found Evelyn " oh my that's. That's bad" she said then looked to Marcus " good thing you obliviated those men , I'd hate for them to wake with that memory" she said and Ruby shivered next to her.

"that's one even I wouldn't want to see, Angus you have a stronger stomach than I" she said and chuckled with Aria " I hope you don't want that rug back, personally I'd burn the thing and get a new one, How did Jeffery take it when you turned up with her in a rug?" Ruby asked " I bet he was ..floored " she said with a smirk at her words. She glanced down at the babies and saw they were laid down taking a nap facing each other and smiled.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:06 pm

"I didn't honestly give it a second thought," Angus said. "The job was to find her and get her home, and that's what we did. And quite honestly, Jeffrey didn't bat an eye. I'm sure in his job, he's seen just about everything."

"She'll manage to get out again at some point," Marcus said dryly. "She always does. If she can't pickpocket somebody, she'll seduce them. She's very predictable that way."

"Is her bag of tricks pretty defined?" Angus asked.

"It's rather small, actually, Some form of subterfuge or seduction. That's it."

"Well, then that'll make her easier to catch next time. Say, does she have any sort of telltale thing she wears or anything?"

"Well, she does now. She didn't use to," Marcus said. "She likes this cheap muggle cologne that she can find at any apothecary anywhere. And she wears it by the gallon."

"Oh, so that's what I smelled. That was awful," Angus wrinkled his nose.

"Yeah. Nauseates me, actually, and there isn't much that turns my stomach," Marcus replied.

"Well, do you know of anyone else who wears it, even occasionally?"

"Not a soul," Marcus replied.

"Then, how about I get with Michael and if someone else breaks into your place again with that cologne on, you'll know where the hell she is," Angus said.

"Suppose he can do that just on the basis of a perfume?"

"Dunno, but it sure doesn't hurt to ask," Angus replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:12 pm

Ruby listened to Angus and Marcus as the floo opened and Lucians voice echoed out of it " sorry to bother you guys but Marcus you are aware you flat was broken into today?" he asked " i have a clean up crew there at the moment and will make sure no one can enter , but it looked like it had been trashed and smelled like cheap perfume, I know you spoke of your ex , could she be behind it?" he asked as Ruby and Aria chuckled a little.

" we know about it Lucian" Aria said then looked at Marcus " want to fill him in, he might have a solution to if she breaks in again." aria finished her drink ad took the glass threw to the kitchen and placed it into the sink to be washed.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:21 pm

"It's fine to stand down, Lucien. I was the one who broke in," Angus told Lucien, "with Marcus's permission. His ex went awol from the asylum. We found her in that new 5 star muggle bar that the muggle politicians hang out in near Whitehall. They have secret rooms upstairs for x rated parties, in case you need to know that. Anyway, that's where we found her, and I told her to Marcus's place while Marcus obliviated the muggles. She and I were the ones who did the damages at Marcus's."

"He owes me a new set of Waterford decanters. He has no idea how much that's going to cost him--yet. He'll get my bill in a couple days," Marcus said.

"He hasn't gotten my fee for capturing his ex either, along with my medical expenses, so as I see it, we'll probably come out about even," Angus replied. "Trust me, that muggle swamp water she was wearing is suffocating if you get too close."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:30 pm

Lucian listened to them and chuckled " wow wild ride guys and I agree one of my men threw up out side after smelling that stuff in the apartment, but will you be okay if I station a man not too far from your place , I know you caught her and all, but just in case she manages to escape again, yeah I read her file and wow man all those places she's been in and escaped from," he said shaking his head " nuts, but I am glad you caught her, oh Marcus good job on the obliviate, " he said " Jackson caught the tale end none of the men remembered anything except a good time but who with they couldn't remember. " he said with a chuckle.

Ruby moved and refilled Marcus and Angus's glasses with fire whisky. Ruby placed the bottle down on the table close to Angus before returning to her seat. " yeah she is very nuts" she said and chuckled " I think Marcus called it when he said she was one banana short of a bunch." Ruby told Lucian.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:44 pm

"I think we're good without the guards," Marcus said. "Our werewolves will smell that a mile away, especially Angus's girls. Women notice that stuff before we do. They'll be on it. Besides, Jeffrey will be doing his best to keep her from getting out. It'll slow her down for awhile. I'm glad the obliviate worked, though. I wasn't wasting time because I knew Angus was going to have his hands full trying to keep her contained. She wasn't always like this. I do still feel bad for her, really. She was a decent woman at one time. She was beautiful, smart, funny, and classy, and all that is completely gone now. She was a great mom for the first few years, but now her kids hate her. Nobody should have to go through all that. Anyway, thanks for the help today, Lucian."

Angus got up and headed for the kitchen. He found some lunch meats and some slices of cheese in the fridge and he made a quick sandwich for Marcus and for himself.

"Ru, you and Aria eat lunch, or do you need a sandwich too? I know we're only about three hours away from suppertime, but I'm hungry. I'll fix something for supper in a little while," Marcus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:52 pm

Lucian heard Marcus and chuckled " no worries, anything for a friend, told you that" he said " okay I'm signing off now , see ya around guys" he said and the floo went dark. Ruby watched as Angus went to the kitchen and made sandwiches for himself and Marcus " shoot I forgot to cook anything because it was just Aria and I " Ruby said as she looked to Angus " but sandwiches do sound good till supper" she stood up and walked to the kitchen where Angus was " I can help" she offered.

Aria looked at Marcus " sounds like you guys had quite the chase on from Evelyn" she said " good you knew where to find her, if she's that predictable." she said as she sat back on the couch to watch him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:57 pm

"They're just sandwiches," Angus said. He handed the first two to Ruby. "For you and Aria. I'll get ours next." He was about to make two more sandwiches when he heard the distinctive sounds of the babies brawling again in the playpen, both of them screeching like little banshee babies. "What the hell is wrong with those two now?" Angus sighed.

"They've ripped that stuffed squirrel in half--the one they both liked," Marcus said. "Now someone has a head, and somebody else has the bum. And neither is happy. Oh, for crying...And now its mine." Marcus said. as both babies started to scream at the top of their lungs. "Get that out of your mouth. You too. Gimme. Gimme. Gimme all of it. Little wench. I'm not letting you eat cotton stuffing. We do feed you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top