A Birth day - Page 69
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 69 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 69 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 84 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 69 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:56 pm

Ruby returned once Caprice was settled from her bottle now warm fed and comfortable she has passed Simone on the way up as she headed down " well that's one asleep I am guessing Diamond is on her way as well with Grandma" she said looking at Edward as she heated up the mulled wine flavoured tea she had made earlier and sat down. " I didn't realize raising kids was so draining" she said and looked at him.

Aria smiled and nodded knowing she would not really have to go threw the baby stage her self. But she did like being their for Marcus kids " you'll get it , give it time" she said " I believe and Edward can confirm that no mother gets it right , there's no manual for being a parent." she said smiling with a light chuckle as she looked at him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:14 am

"Oh, that one is out like a light," Edward said. "I might have cast a small calming spell to stop her temper tantrum." He listened to Aria say there weren't any parenting manuals. "Well, in all honesty, there are parenting manuals. Lots of them, Just none that are any good. Part of the problem is you're trying to teach tiny little people how the world works, and they have tiny little brains that don't have any kind of logic at all yet. Oh, if you're looking for Finn, he's curled up on our bed upstairs. I started the fireplace up there about an hour ago, so its nice and warm up there, and he's decided our bed is the best place to sleep tonight. We'll see you in the morning, unless you call us sooner. Goodnight."

Edward and Simone headed to bed.

It was another thirty minutes or so before Angus and Marcus came back. They were walking slowly, and Angus was winded.

"Sit," Marcus said to Angus quietly. He looked at Ruby and just rolled his eyes, a trifle frustrated. Angus hadn't been as up to running as he wanted to be, but he had pushed himself to finish, and now his chest was really irritated again. "He'll be fine. He just believed he needed to run the full course and not half the course. I'll give him just a few minutes, and then I'll help him get a shower before he goes to sleep." He glanced over and saw that Angus had fallen asleep almost the instant he sat down. "Well, or not," Marcus laughed gently, amused. "He kept denying that he was tired, and I knew better. I'll toss a blanket over him, and I'll stay down here with him and let him sleep. You girls can go ahead and turn in if you want. And if he wakes up before morning, I'll make sure he gets upstairs."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 am

Aria looked at Edward and chuckled nodding she agreed " that's so true and I wondered where he went." she said and placed down her book " night Edward " she said and watched him head back to his side. She looked up as Marcus and Angus came back in from the run and she saw Angus sit heavily down in his recliner chair. Standing she picked up a blanket and held it watching as she saw Angus doze off to sleep. " I got it" she said to Marcus softly a she lay a warm blanket she had retrieved from a cupboard over Angus before walking to the back door and locking it knowing Marcus would double check it. " I'll see you upstairs" she said and kissed his cheek gently before heading up to shower and change into her PJ's for the night.

Ruby smiled and nodded to Marcus then turned to look at Angus now sleeping as Aria placed the blanket over him " its fine, let him sleep" she said softly with a smile. " good night Marcus" she said then walked over to gently kiss Angus resting her cheek against his " sweet dreams my love" she whispered softly to him before she headed up herself.

Ruby woke to the sun coming in threw the skylight she smiled and sat up finding the other side empty she chuckled knowing it meant Angus slept in his chair . Getting dressed she headed down to stat breakfast making cereal with several things to add like fruit or yoghurt with a cooked breakfast , bacon, eggs French toast poached and scrambled eggs with sausages and fresh cut tomatoes to go on the side.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:41 am

Marcus was awake. He had dozed lightly through the night, having learned a long time ago how to sleep lightly so that if his client woke, he would hear it. Finn had come over, gotten Marcus to let him outside and was now back and happily crunching on his kibbles. Marcus had made coffee and brought in the papers, and he was sipping on coffee when Ruby got up.

"I don't think he's moved a muscle since he sat down there last night," Marcus said to Ruby quietly. "I think he...."

All of a sudden all the doubloon alarms in the duplex went off with one of the loudest, most shrill sounds Angus had ever heard. He was on his feet and heading for the door before his eyes were open. He threw open the door to the duplex and saw James Blood, racing across the yard, away from the main house, and he had Abbey in his arms, and she was screaming in sheer terror.

"I'm comin', Abs!" Angus shouted, racing across the snow in the early morning darkness.

"Oh, Jesus, how did he get in the house," Marcus was right behind Angus. "James has Abbey," he called to Ruby. "Get the babies and get them out of here. Go to Michael's. Snidely will let you in. If he asks you for a password, it's Ice Mice. We'll come for you the minute we can. We can't let James have either of them. Aria!" Marcus shouted. "Come now!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:47 am

Ruby smiled as he said Angus hadn't moved hearing the medallions shrill she turned everything off and heard Marcus just as Aria ran down dressed with both girls in her arms " let go" she said and the ported to Michaels cottage. Walking up to the door she spoke the password and the door opened both entered and sat down. Aria wanted to help but knew being with Ruby and the girls was the best place to be. She moved to stand at the window watching out for anything out of ordinary.

Jack felt and heard his medallion shrill and he dove out the barn where he was working seeing blood he called out " James!!" he shouted at the top of his longs " let the girl go" he dove at him while Jessie dove towards him too. All the while Yu held onto Chris inside the cottage Jessie was in his jeans and little else, his wand out in his hand as he ran to stand beside Jack. Each saw Marcus and Angus headed towards them Jack and Jessie reinforced the charms to stop him leaving the grounds.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:00 am

"Even trade, Donohue," James shouted. "Give me the baby, and I'll give you this one!"

So that was the game. Diamond. Suzanne had sent him here for Diamond. At that moment, every door and window in the house seemed to blow open with a huge, roaring sound. And a massive cloud of black smoke rolled out of the living room's French doors. It made everyone stop and look. Angus had seen this before. He knew what this was.

"Now you've done it," Angus said to James. "This does not bode well for you."

Through the black smoke walked Robert, and he had his black suit on that he wore to work. With black smoke whirling all around him, Robert's wand was drawn and leveled right at James.

"Move another step and I'll kill her," James shouted to Robert. Robert began using surgical precision and started cutting James' clothes from him, one piece at a time, and managing not to cut James in the process. Robert was raging angry that James had gotten in the house and had dared to take Abbey. Cutting James' clothes was a warning, the only one James was going to get, that if he didn't put Abbey down, Robert was going to kill him.

"Oh, shit," Marcus muttered. "I haven't seen this side of him before. I think he's pissed. This isn't going to go well, is it?"

"Not for them, it isn't," Angus replied quietly. Robert was taking stock of who was there. He needed to know where everyone was. "And, if this keeps going, James is gonna be naked in a moment. And, believe me, that's just not pretty."

"Jack, Jessie," Robert called quietly, "we have unwelcome visitors at 10:00 and 2:00." He was giving them locations where he was seeing some of James's pack in the woods ahead of him. "Feel free to take out the trash. They aren't going to give you any trouble because if they do, I'm going to kill them on the grounds of self defense."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:09 am

Jack and Jessie saw the black smoke Jessie was going to attack it when Jack stopped him his arm against Jessie chest " do not move that's Robert and he's super pissed." he said then looked to James "I pity you you brother" he said with a smirk then heard Robert and motioned to Jessie who looked and aimed his wand while Jack let out a very high pitched howl with two short ones . After a moment it was returned as several large wolves moved behind James men. " keep their attention on you" Jack told Jessie who nodded and turned to face the men.

" Brother best drop the girl , Roberts not in the mood to negotiate, you came on his land uninvited, kidnaped his grand daughter and now hold her hostage." Jack said and shook his head as he stepped back " even I would not get in his way, look around everyone's backed away." he smirked " now you'll see his full reputation." Jack told him. Jessie saw one man take a strep towards them and fired at his feet a warning shot but he just chuckled and sneered at him taking another.

"Don't say you weren't warned " Jessie said as one wolf jumped up and tore the mans neck out from behind him then let the man fall dead to the ground before returning to the others blood around his muzzle." now I suggest you back off or leave , ether is preferable."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:21 am

James made a gesture with Abbey to turn her away from Robert, to try to use his own body to make sure Robert couldn't get to her. Angus saw a blurr running through the trees, and as he did, he saw more of James' pack running out onto the ground, moving in front of James, between James and Robert.

That wasn't what Angus was focused on. He saw what looked like a cloud of gray smoke, and in only a second or two more, two massive muscular arms reached over James and took Abbey right out of his grasp.

Angus was going to panic, but then he saw the smoke go into the trees it stopped. It was Fenrir, and Abbey was curled tightly into Fenrir's neck. Robert had no reason to hold back. He started taking strong strides across the grass towards James, and Angus walked towards James, determined to do whatever he had to do to try to protect Robert, and that caused Marcus to walk in stride with Angus. Angus was breathing a small sigh of relief. Abbey was safe with Fenrir, and she knew it. Angus couldn't let this go, though, no more than Robert could.

Robert started doing slashing spells at James, and suddenly, Angus felt his own skin being slashed.

"Angus, on your 3!" Marcus shouted. Angus turned to see Moira there, and she was using her wand to slash him just the same way that Robert was slashing at James. "Jack! Get that furry hussy!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:34 am

Jack saw Fenrir take Abby and grinned at James now he had no leverage but hearing Marcus he glanced over grinning now " with pleasure" he said and ran at her full speed grasping her wand he broke it throwing her down on the ground as Jessie fires peteificus totalus and made her stiff as a board. Jack picked her up " I will smash you if given the order" he said knowing she could hear him " and it will be my pleasure for what you have done to our family." He glanced over at James as Angus and Robert both attacked him simultaneously. Jack just stayed holding Moira's petrified body in the air " Hey Big hairy joke, your mate mean nothing to you?" he shouted to James waving her in the air. but looking to Angus and Robert he paused " hum, well look at that , nothing I can do now for you, except to ask you want your remains dumped in a land fill?" Jack taunted to James.

Jessie watched the other men along with the wolves that circled them making sure then didn't move the body of their dead comrade laying in a small pool of his own blood. Jessie glanced over at James and one took his chance but Jessie looked back at him his eyes changed to yellow and his hand changed to claws as he struck the man across his face shredding it making the man stumble backwards. " do. not. Move" he growled to the remaining two men stood frozen one having now a puddle at his feet Jessie pulled a face at the sight of it and rolled his eyes.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:42 am

"I wanna see you fold her up like a tiny piece of paper," Marcus said. James was infurated, and Marcus could almost see smoke rolling out of James' ears.

Angus saw James take a swipe at Robert, and Angus flew at him, and he gave him several roundhouse kicks to James' jaw. James was trying to grab hold of Angus' leg, but he missed repeatedly, and then he looked over Angus's shoulder and saw Edward approaching from behind Jessie, and Edward had his axe with him, whirling it around in the air.

"Who's first," Edward bellowed in an intimidating deep tone. Angus kicked James one more time, and with that kick, he just happened to kick him in the right place and dislocated James' jaw with a loud snap.

"Oh, I bet that hurts," Marcus said. "Jack, half pint on your 10." A smaller, younger werewolf was not really looking for trouble, but was looking only to snatch Moira away from Jack to make some brownie points with Jack. "He's a small fish. Might wanna throw that one back."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 84 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top