A Birth day - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 43 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:56 am

Ruby stayed close to Yu and Angus as they aperated to Geldings estate. she and Yu stayed in the shadows and close to Angus as he took them to the front of the building to a hidden spot where he fired an arow Ruby could not help but smirk at the reaction as it his the window. knocking her arrow she began firing as did Yu at the roof of the building.

She was down to her last two arrows when Yu said he was out " Im down to teo " she said firing her next against the upper window and watched the sparks and heard the sound as it exploded in colors. She glanced at Angus and smiled to him. Yu placed down his bow having shot his last arrow to an exploshion of blue sparks. Ruby fired her last arrow and it blew making a loud bang and several yellow and white sparks. " Im out." she said softly to him " I hope Michael is done" she said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:28 pm

"I've still got a couple," Angus said. He wanted to make them well placed shots, and by taking careful aim, he managed to get both of them in same little round accent window on the first floor, in what he presumed might have been a bathroom windows. The glass broke with the first arrow, and the second arrow sailed through the broken window and blew up on the inside of the house with a shower of sparks inside.

"Show off," Marcus laughed quietly. He heard laughter behind him, and he turned to see Michael there with a nylon duffel bag with a shoulder strap. Michael had it unzipped a few inches, and Marcus unzipped it the rest of the way and saw a baby inside. He looked wide eyed at Michael and then at Angus. Angus had asked Michael to take Suzanne's newborn daughter. Angus went over to them, took the baby out of the bag and took her to Ruby.

"Meet your sister," he told her handing the baby to her. "We're not keeping her. I'm only making a point." From inside the house, Angus now heard Suzanne shrieking at the top of her lungs, but not in anguish as any sane woman would do. This was rage--pure unbridled rage. Angus could hear her perfectly well through some of the broken windows.

"Donohue!" she screamed. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you, you sonofa...

"Donohue!" a new voice was sounding and he saw Gelding running out of the front door. "Donohue! Bring her back! She's mine, Donohue!"

"And what about all those parents that you do this exact same thing to?" Angus shouted back now angrily. "You take theirs, and if weren't for us, they wouldn't get theirs back...."

"That's business. What's this all about? Where is she?"

"I have her right here. So here's what we're gonna do. You let that fruitbat you're married to do one damned more thing against my family, and you're gonna have to bid for your baby to get her back, right on your own auction block...."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ask her! Ask her about forging your name to the 16th district property that she's trying to buy by  an old man to get. Ask her about how she's threatened to kill him if he doesn't sell it to her and why she wants it so damned bad. You're gonna rescind that offer, or the baby stays with me until I decide to put her on the block."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Gelding said, and, actually, Angus believed him.
"How is it you know so damned much about what happens in my house?"

"Because she keeps going after my family! I told you before. If she comes against mine, I'm coming for her...."  He heard Gelding shout in rage to one of his men.

"Get her! You bring her right here, right now!" Gelding ordered. Two of his goons dragged Suzanne out of the house, and he shook her hard, shouting in her face. "What did you do!" he demanded of her. "What the hell did you do? I told you to leave Donohue alone! You did this. You brought this on us. Now you tell me exactly what you did, you little demon spawn."

"I think he's pissed," Marcus said.

"Good. So am I," Angus replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:51 pm

Ruby was impressed when Angus sho the arow right threw the small window and the second followed making  the inside light up with all sorts of colors. She chuckled but noticed Michael walk over to them with  a bag . she looked at him when he opened the bag to show a baby looking up at them. Taking her she held her and looked at him as he said it was her sister , Ruby just chuckled and nodded that she understood why he had done what he ahd done " we are giving her back right?" she said but turned to see and hear Gelding showuting at Angus, she moved to his side so he could see the baby in her arms and that she was safe.

Ruby rocked the baby until it fell asleep in her arms , she took the opertunity to check on her and found she was healthy and unharmed much to her relife. " she seems healthy, " moving a hood that was on the babys head she chuckled " seems the red hair comes from Susanne" she said and showed Yu who chuckled and nodded. Looking at where the yelling was coming from she chuckled to Angus.

"he's very pissed at her and rightly so" she said trying not to laugh too much.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:23 pm

When Ruby asked if Angus was giving the baby back, he looked at her, frowning deeply, surprised at her question.

"Jesus, I'm not a kidnapper, Ruby," he said, not sure why she would even think for a moment that he had any intention of keeping this baby. Was that really what she thought of him? "I'm just playing a little hardball." He could see Suzanne talking to Tom, and she looked like she was rattled, trying to justify herself. Tom was clearly livid with her. Angus watched Tom shove Suzanne back towards the house, and she ran inside.

"Donohue," Tom called, holding up his hands to show he wasn't armed. "Come talk to me." Tom's men went to draw their wands, and Tom held up his hands. "Do not touch him!" Tom ordered. "He's got Allie."

"Bring her and come," Angus told Ruby quietly. "Try to let me handle this." Marcus and Michael drew their wands, but didn't raise them into position.

"We'll keep you covered," Marcus said.

"Please do," Angus said. He walked forward and stopped within just a few feet from Tom.

"Why is this property important to you?" Tom asked.

"It houses a dance school that's owned by members of my family," Angus told him. "I know for a fact that the owner doesn't want to sell it and that Suzanne strong armed an old man, threatened to kill him, if he didn't sell it to her. She's even willing to pay more than double the value of the property to get it so she can put the school out of business. She forged your name to the sale agreement so she could intimidate the old man and push the sale through quicker, trying to slide it past my nose, but I'm telling you right now that if anything happens to my family or that old man or the school and I won't just break your windows. I'll burn the whole damned house to the ground...."

"I didn't know a damned thing about this til just now," Tom said to Angus. "If I wanted to come after you, I wouldn't try this backdoor bullshit to do it. I'd come straight for you. I'll stop the sale. You have my word. Suzanne went to bring me the sale agreement. Now, can I have my daughter?"

"Not yet," Angus said. "Not til I have that sale agreement in my hand." They waited, and Suzanne came out and walked over and handed the paperwork to Tom. Then, like lighting, she drew out a knife and lunged at Angus, but before the knife could make any contact with Angus, Tom grabbed her arm equally as quickly, giving her arm a good hard, painful twist.

"Drop it!" Tom ordered her fiercely. She wasn't going to let go of it, and she fought against him, with every intention of stabbing Angus. "I said drop it!" Tom ordered her again. "Drop it, or I'll break your arm, I swear it." She resisted, and he twisted her arm even harder until she shrieked in pain. "This is your last warning. Drop it." He gave it another twist, and the knife clattered onto the sidewalk. He let go of Suzanne, and she clutched her arm, tears now running down her cheeks. Gelding looked at a couple of his men. "Get her out of my sight," Tom ordered. "I'll deal with her later." Tom opened the envelope of papers and read through them. He found the rescinding clause at the bottom of the last page, took a pen from his pocket and signed it and dated it. Then he handed the papers to Angus, and Angus doublechecked it for himself.

"Give her to him," Angus told Ruby quietly, putting the paperwork in his shirt pocket.

"Thank you," Tom said. "Next time you want my attention, just bloody ask for it, Donohue. Leave my daughter alone."

"When your family stops messing with my family, I might be able to do that," Angus said.

"Let them leave," Tom told his men.

"We got what we came for. Let's go," Angus told Ruby quietly.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:34 pm

Ruby heard Angus's words and smiled at him saying nothing more to him. Watching Gelding and her mother walk beside Angus, they headed to where he stood. Standing slightly back as she held on to Allie while they both spoke to each other. When Angus said they were done and to return her Ruby stepped around him and walked over to Tom handing her over to him.

" she's beautiful," she said and smiled as she then stepped back from him "Take care of her," she said both meaning her mother and Allie. Now with her back in Toms's arms, she moved back to stand next to Angus and the others.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:59 pm

Tom didn't immediately reply to Ruby, and Angus turned and started to walk back towards the others when Tom called once more to him.

"Oh, and Donohue. One more thing," Tom asked. Angus stopped and turned to face him.

"Would it be so painful to let her see her granddaughter just once?" Tom asked. "It would go a long way to settling her."

"You're pushing it now," Angus scowled.

"I know," Tom said, "but the reality is that we are now loosely related. We're going to have to contend with that. You want her to stop these attacks, and I'm telling you that seeing her granddaughter would take some of the wind out of her sails."

"If I were to even consider it, we would have to agree to a list of conditions," Angus said. "The first of which is that ruby and I would have to agree to it and to each one of the conditions."

"Send me your list, and I'll negotiate them with you," Tom replied.

"I'll let you know," Angus said, not wanting to discuss it any further. He turned and walked back towards the others. He didn't particularly want Gelding to know where the others were hiding in case they needed to use these conditions again. "Let's go, Everyone," Angus called, wanting them to go ahead and leave.

"We're done here, Boys," Michael told Yulong and Marcus. "Let's go home as soon as Angus and Ruby port out." Angus reached in his pocket for his portkey home with one hand and reached for Ruby's hand with the other. The moment Ruby and Angus left, Michael ported the rest of them home.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:07 pm

Ruby watched Angus and Tom she was taken aback by his request but said nothing trusting Angus to respond correctly. Turning from Tom she looked at Angus as he took her hand in his, she took him and let him port them home. Yu moved to Marcus and with Michael ported back home.

"I guess now we wait to see what he demands, for her to be able to see Caprice," she said changing her clothing back to her regular clothing " that side I leave to you, but as much as I hate letting her see Caprice, I trust you and know with you there she won't be able to do anything to her," she said poring some tea for herself and a coffee for Angus and Simone who she could see was still sat close to Caprice.

Ruby knew this would be a test of her resolve if she let her mother see Caprice and she would, only if certain precautions were in place to prevent anything happening to her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:25 pm

"He's not making the conditions. I am," Angus said. "I have to send him a list of conditions to start the negotiations. You and I would have to agree, first of all. Second, I'd want a wide open, public muggle place so they can't try a lot. I'd want to be able to see all around to see any of his men. I'd want it time limited, and I'd want us to be able to control the meeting. I know she'll want to hold her, and I haven't worked out yet how I'd handle that or any of her goofball requests. I guess I'll have to give it some thought. I might talk to Robert to get his feelings about it.

"Right now, though, we have more important business," he said, seeing Enrico and Lena outside at the tea garden with Edward and Simone. They seemed to just be looking at the tea garden area, and Angus guessed that they were just trying to keep their minds occupied. And then he noticed that Robert was there with them, and he seemed to be deadheading some of the early spring flowers that were dead. Angus walked outside and out to the tea garden, and it immediately got Lena's and Enrico's attentions.

"Robert, take a look at these papers, would you?" Angus handed him the paperwork from his pocket, and Robert looked at them and then looked at Angus with a grin.

"Well done to all of you," Robert said. "This is the original. We'll get Zafir's signature on it as well, and then, I think, Enrico and Lena, you'll be back in business. Take a look and then hand them back please." He handed them the papers to look at. They read the papers and then looked at Angus, wide eyed.

"How did you manage it?" Lena asked him, astounded.

"My friends and I had a conversation with Mr. Gelding," Angus said. "I wouldn't recommend you ever approaching him, but I don't think you'll need to now. This chapter is almost over for you."

"Thank you," Enrico said, deeply relieved. "I don't know how to repay you."

"Well, if Caprice ever wants to take dance lessons,.." Angus laughed.

"They'll be on the house for life," Lena smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:34 pm

Ruby sat with Angus and nodded "Sorry was only half listening when he spoke " she said and listened to him voice his ideas " I agree open public place and plenty of eyes on the both of them" she said sipping her tea she saw him look to Enrico and Lena and nodded to his words " agreed, let give them the good news" she said and set down her cup to follow him out to the tea garden then stood a little back while he spoke to them.

"if she ever does we'll keep that in mind, thank you," she said with a smile as she moved to hug Lena. " we're just happy we could help." she said but heard Caprice give a cry and she chuckled " excuse me our daughter wants something and shes letting me know" she said and headed back inside to see what it was she needed finsing it was just a diper change.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:11 pm

"Oh, Marcus, I brought your paperwork to you," Robert told him. "Its in on Angus's desk."

"Thank you," Marcus said. "I'll get it right back to you. How is she?"

"In a word? Unhinged."

"Is that a technical diagnosis?" Marcus laughed.

"Yup," Robert laughed. "She's going to be with us for quite awhile, unless I miss my guess."

"That's fine," Marcus said. "One less thing for me to worry about for a little. If my kids want to see her..."

"I wouldn't right now," Robert said. "I am 100% certain she's still armed. She's got a shiv hidden someplace, and I've had that entire ward turned upside down, without any luck. So I've put her in lockdown, and I'm not letting anyone in there right now but myself. And I do mean anyone. She's gonna sit entirely by herself, except for me, until she gives me that shiv."

"I bet I could get it from her," Marcus said.

"No, I don't want to take any chances. She can just sit and think about it for awhile. She's fine right now. She's had her lunch and her medications, so she might sleep this afternoon. I'll let you know when I think she's ready for visitors."

"Thanks," Marcus said.

"I think, since things are good, I'll go with Michael to see Zafir and get his signature," Robert said. He excused himself and left to go find Michael.

"You both are welcome to stay for supper," Edward said to Enrico and Lena. "We can order out and have something delivered since you don't have to be home in hurry."

"We don't want to intrude," Lena began.

"Intrude? You're family," Edward said.

"How about I cook something?" Angus said. "I have to feed my kids anyway."

"If you don't mind, that would be great," Simone said. "Angus is a legitimate chef. It's always good when he's in the kitchen. Let me know if I can help, Angus."

"I will. I'll come up with something," he said, going inside to check the fridge and the pantry.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top