A Birth day - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 27 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:00 pm

Jack let go of the man stuck to the sub and heard Angus but by the time he saw the man he was being propelled away from him " um the mariana trench by the speed of him" he said and chuckled " three down three or four to go" her said seeing another with a spear gun aim at Angus, Jack puched him out the way as the spear sped right past both of them " hey dude, now thats unfare" he said and picked up a rock throwing it at the man who continued being pushed backwards by it and away from them. " where are they coming from?" he asked " ther emust be another place not far from hre" Jack said .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:12 pm

"Clearly. Robert, its starting to look like Gelding is somehow establishing an underwater base," Angus said.

"Well, there are rumors of underwater caves that have water entrances but have inclines that actually cause some air pockets," Edward said. "If that's the case, then it's possible that Gelding has actually found one and is trying to use it for something."

"For what end?" Angus asked.

"I might have that," Robert said. "during the world war, a ship is rumored to have been transporting gold bullion and supposedly went down somewhere in the Mediterranean. The muggles have been hunting it since. If it were found today, it would be worth unconscionable wealth. Perhaps Gelding thinks he has a lead on it. That would be motive for him to take a hiatus from his usual ventures to try to find it. If that's the case, then Evans' disappearance was not an intended event."

"Then they shouldn't have chartered our bloody ship," Angus said, firing blasting spells at another swimmer. "Arseholes."

"I haven't entirely figured that out, but I think it had something to do with needing that specific ship with the diving platform," Robert said. "I'll get it figured out, but all you need to know is if Evan is on that sub."

"And what if there is an underwater base that they've got him on?" Angus asked, firing repeated spells at a very stubborn swimmer.

"One step at a time," Edward said.

"Marcus? Any progress?" Angus asked.

"Sort of. Drove off the welcome wagon, so now we're going down to the bottom deck to see if we can find anything down there," Marcus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:17 pm

Jack listened and agreed with the thought that there was a base some where that Gelding was using. " there coming from our west side " he said seeing a pattern to the swimmers apearance. " over that way" he pointed as sevral more swimmers appeard and he took out a bubble and threw it finding it was a bright pink one that scared the heck out of the swimmers befoer he grabbed another and stuck him with the first " keep you buddy company" he said and pushed away from the sub once more. He heard Marcus and Michael and chuckled " you mean teh not so welcom wagon" he said as he dosged a spear shooting past his shoulder " hey watch where your firing, damn ametures" he said grabbing teh spear gun and firing it with the rope wrapped around the man so he shot off into the murky water away from them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:27 pm

Angus heard some mumbling coming from someone's diving mask, and he couldn't hear what was being said.

"We're coming back out--with Evan," Michael said. "He's conscious, and in pretty good shape. Angus and Jack, do your best to try to draw fire away from the sub. Try to move it off more towards the west where the swimmers are coming from but not so close as to find their base. We only want you to cover us, to buy us some time to get Evan partway up before we have to do a dive stop."

"Roger," Angus said. "We're on it."

"Let us know when you exit the sub so we can monitor your ascent, Michael," Edward said.

"Affirmative," Michael said.

Angus accio'd one of the swimmers' flashlights that had fallen to the surface, and he sent it to Jack.

"Jack, see if you can't lure them with that light," Angus suggested, "as if you know where their base is, and see if what swimmers we have left will follow you--a little Follow The Leader. I'll join you, and we'll see if they'll believe we're heading for that base. Maybe that will clear the exterior area around the sub."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:32 pm

Jack heard Marcus and then heard Angus taking the light from him. Attaching it he looked at the swimmers and moved away from the sub " okay follow me " he said and swum the way hes seen them come but not too in the directon " their following, you think were clear of the sub enough?" Jack asked as he swum flashing the light he had infront of the swimmers as he saw more come from teh murcky darkness. " seems they brought reinds" he said stil swimming and setting off bubbles to attarct them so they would not se what was going on behind them.

Jack could see thre shawoy figures swim from teh sub but kept moving towards where he thought the bease might be but not too direct as he watched Angus's back " how you doing Angus?" he asked swiming next to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:47 pm

"We're clear," Michael called. "Give us a couple minutes and then you can start your ascent from where you are. Do not try to return to the sub. Surface from where you are, Lads."

"Roger," Angus replied. "How's Evan?"

"Angus? Is that you? Are you down here somewhere?" Evan's voice came through one of the masks.

"You do not get to have fun without me," Angus smiled. "You alright?"

"Yeah. Fine. Remind me I don't like diving," Evan said.

"I'll make a note," Angus said. "Take your time going up. If you're not alright, you say something at the first symptoms, alright? It could be important because you've been down a long time."

"We've got him, Lad," Michael said.

"And we'll be ready to receive him. Don't worry," Gervaise said.

"I'm fine now," Angus told Jack. He saw a shadow on his left, but before he could move, something shot through the water in his direction, and blood spilled into the water. It took him a second to put together what happened. He saw a big tear in his wetsuit and blood spilling into the water from his left arm. He looked around and saw a shadow still on his left.

"Sniper, Jack! Go! Go, I'm right behind you," Angus said. Looking to his right, he saw a harpoon lodged in a rock that hadn't been there a moment before. His arm would draw sharks for sure. They had to get out--fast. And, Angus's swimming was now compromised.

"What?" Edward demanded. "Repeat! What's your situation?"

"I'm hit," Angus said. "Harpoon gun graze."

"Surface immediately," Edward ordered. "Come up now. We'll get you out. Evan has to stay down for five minutes anyway. He's at a dive stop. We'll get them to move off more to the east. You surface right now."

"Got it. We're coming," Angus said, not feeling like he could now swim enough to surface faster than a shark could get to them. Jack could, if he left Angus now. Angus could not.

"He's bloody not coming, Jack," Edward said, his own seer's energies kicking in. "Get him out with you if you can."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:54 pm

Jack was relived Evan was safe but was startled when a harpon flew past him grazing Angus arm. He also heard What Angus had said and swum clost o him " Let me help you" he said and wrapped an arm around his waist as withstrong strokes he pulled both of them threw the water " I have him Michael, hes not getting left behind" Jack said looking at Angus as they made their way to the surface. Jck could see the streaks of blood in the water as they swum upward he thought back to Jess,s warning and chuckled " guess Jess was right about watching for sharks" he said to Angus as they paused for amoment then continued up to where he could see the sun light threw the surface of the water " almost there mate" he said.

Braking the surface Jack felt the warm sun on his face and looked around he saw the yaght over on the horzen to their right. Now n the surface he tore some of his wet suit and wrapped it around Angus arm to not atract and more sharks.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:06 am

Gervaise saw them surface first, and he shouted to the helmsman to pull alongside so they could get jack and Angus on board. Crew members went racing to the back to the diving platform.

"Full stop!" the first mate called from the platform, seeing Jack and Angus within just a couple feet of the platform. "Hurry up, Boys, get up here. You've got dinner guests about to arrive. Move it!"

When Angus could reach the ladder to climb up, the first mate dropped another dive ladder so jack could climb up. Two crew members were right at Jack's ladder ready to help bring him up on board, and the first mate and another crew member were already pulling on Angus' arms to draw him up. Angus didn't care that his left arm was hurting now. He just honestly didn't want to be anyone's supper tonight. The minute Angus was up on the dive platform, the crew hustled him off the platform and onto the deck so that any blood spilled on the platform wouldn't draw more sharks to try to swim up onto the platform. A crew member had a hose to rinse the blood off the platform, knowing they still had to get Jack on deck and get Michael, Marcus, and Evan all aboard yet.

"I've got both Jack and Angus, Captain," The first mate called to Gervaise.

"Roger. Helmsman, head to the next pickup site," Gervaise ordered, moving to get the others up as soon as possible. "Michael, commence ascent now. We'll handle decompression onboard. Repeat--commence ascent now and prepare for immediate pickup."

"Roger," Michael said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:11 am

Jack saw the yught and moved Angus to the dive platform he let go once the men had him and climbed up a second lader waving off the men as he could manage by himself . Taking off the mask he took a breath or air " tend to Angus hes hurt" he said and moved to inside the ship Taking off the tanks he let the crew help and take then from him now he stood in his wet suit and flippers slipping them off he placed them down on a table and went to find Angus.

Finding him he was relived to see he was getting tended to he heard Michaels responce threw th mask he held in his hand and looked to Angus " I'll head up on deck" he said moving back to the dive board to wait for Evab, Marcus and Michael to surface. A crew man handed him a twel to wipe down his head and face dry of water while he waited.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:27 am

"We'll get it," the first mate told Jack. They took Angus's dive tanks and his mask. The crew helped him to get his wetsuit off and they helped him to his cabin to help him get dry and changed and then to see to his wound.

By that time, some of the crew was back at the diving platform to help Michael and Marcus and Evan on board. It did take them some time, but the moment Evan was on board, they whisked him off to another admiral's suite and got him into dry clothes and then immediately tucked him into bed and set him up with a hyperbaric mask and a pressurized oxygen tank, with the ship's medic tending to him. The first mate saw that Angus's wound was just a graze, so he wasn't going to pull the medic from Evan. They tended the wound and dressed it and bandaged it. For Angus, it really wasn't much of anything. It had just been an inconvenience that had put an extra burst of speed to get Evan out of the water with.

Michael and Marcus took off part of their wetsuits and found Jack.

"You both okay?" Marcus asked Jack. "We heard Angus was almost sharkbait. Sounds like you got him out. I'm glad you were able to get him out. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did, but if I know him, he honestly just didn't think there was a way for you both to get out in that situation."

"Well, he probably wasn't considering that Jack has certain speed and strength advantages," Michael said. "Good work, Jack. Proud of you. Well done. And since Robert's here, what we can't do onboard, Robert may very well be able to tend for Evan. I'm sure when we get back to shore, everyone is going to breathe a bit easier. And, frankly, I'm going to be ready for a pint and maybe a bite to eat. I'm hungry."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top