The Great Lake - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 24 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 am

Darren chuckled, he hadn't said that on purpose - he was in one of his worse moods. "Yeah, as if I'll let you go alone," he muttered, rolling his eyes and walking along side her.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:56 am

Stopping again, she was being her normal stubborn self. "I don't want you to come, you're being a git." this was probably the worst she'd ever talk to him. She was never one to call anyone anything but if she did it was as she was now, especially to Darren. She was always tolerant with him but right now she wasn't in a happy-go-lucky mood, no, she was miserable.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:59 am

Darren stopped smiling, he could tell her good mood was just an act, really she must be downright sad. And he was definately not acting appropiately. "Sorry," he apoligized .
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:02 am

Ginevra really did hate acting like she was but she just couldn't help it. Not knowing why Darren was even putting up with her, she was so nieve that she never caught onto anything the dude felt. Taking a second to think, she was surprised he had apologuized. Swallowing, she felt like her throat was blocked. She had to stop this, she didn't want him to leave, she really did need him and she knew it. "I am too."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:07 am

Darren looked at Gin head tilted sideways. When she apoligized as well he raised his eyebrows. "For what?" he asked, not understanding.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:08 am

Not wanting to explain, Ginevra sucked it up and let out her breath. "Because i'm being a prat. I shouldn't be taking my anger out on you. You're actually a help, you dont derserve me PMS'ing in my own way all over you." she explained, not looking at him still, but the other way.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:18 am

Darren rolled his eyes and continued walking away from the lake and towards hogsmeade, pretty sure his teachers would murder him when he came back. "Like I care," he replied. "Now are we gonna go or do you want to spend a couple more minutes apologizing?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 am

"You're sure you want to come?" she asked once more, just to make sure he was sure. "You know we'll both get detentions, though another for me won't matter at all." pausing so she could roll her eyes, she sighed and nodded. "Fine, come on." and with that, she was walking again, as she hadnt started before.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:23 am

Darren looked back and sighed. "Of course, how many times are you gonna ask me that?" he said. He was actually glad they were going somewhere, he had gotten bored of Hogwarts. Chuckling when she said they would both get detentions, like he cared about that, he had never gotten a detention but whatever.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:26 am

Ginevra debated his question within her head. "Just a few more." she told him, nodding as that seemed resonable to her. She was just playing with him now, trying to lighten the mood a bit. Comparing her and Darren it was surprising how many detentions she got and he didn't. Then again, he abused his power, she didn't. Ginevra was Head Girl and she treated it as she should. Darren was Head Boy and she knew he abused it, even if he wouldn't admit that.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top