The Great Lake - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 13 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:35 am

Andrian looked at her confused then looked at Evan for help, "What she doing?" he asked him with his voice frightened of her than when he heard what Nikki said to him and the expression change on Evan Jone face he started to giggle quietly to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:37 am

"I was dared by Evan to chicken dance in front of you guys" Nikki replied to Andrian's question. She smiled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:03 am

Evan Jones wrote:(Evan heard leaves break along with grass blowing over hard. He turned around and saw a Ravenclaw whom he had never saw before. Instincts kicking in, he went over to the girl and grabbed her hand hellping her up.) "You okay?" he said grinning a little bit

Cussing under her breath as she hit the ground, she really hoped Darren didn't see as he'd never let her forget it. Hearing a voice, she didin't really know who it was so she looked up before taking the hand. Letting him help her up, she smiled. "Thanks." Not noticing Nikki and her chicken dance, all Ginevra would do if she even saw would be roll her eyes; she wasn't the biggest fan of Nikki, but than again she wasn't a big fan of many people. "May I ask your name?" she questioned, raising her eyebrow as she took back her hand and swept the peices of hair that had come lose from behind her ear back again.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:11 am

Andrian looked at Darren and Ginervra and sighed at them rolling his eyes back at them, "Think they are better then everyone" he scoffed quietly. He never liked Ginervra or Darren because of their attitude toward people now angrier at them now that his best friend is like them now who he now never likes anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:16 am

"Are you alright, darl?" Nikki asked Andrian. She was worried about him for a little bit.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 am

"Just them, i never like their attitude. They are boring" Andrian jerked his head at them then sighed at her smiling now realizing she was worried about him again "You worry too much about me calm down" he chuckled and smiled crookedly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:23 am

Nikki shrugged. "Sorry....Well....see you around, I guess?" Nikki said a bit bored. She started to walk back to Hogwarts School.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 am

Andrian didn't answer just turned away from her and started to feel the sun burning his skin so he just dissapeared into the woods to find any dead remains, "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!" he growled as he searched for a dead animal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:40 am

As Sophia saw Andrian go into the woods she decided to go and talk to him and see if he was alright. "As she walked into the woods she saw Andrian muttering to himself. "Andrian, are you ok?"Sophia asked him. "If you don't want me here I'll just leave, but I was making sure you were ok."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 am

Andrian sighed and looked down at his hand as he wiped it off with a handkerchief, "Just miss our friend Danny Thompson, he said he had to leave because he had a bad reputation in Hogwart" he said angrily without looking at her as he wiped his mouth clean from the blood. Now he turned around to Sophia, "I don't believe him, sometime i think he made it up to avoid us or maybe it was Darren who annoyed the heck out of him" Andrian told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top