A Birth day - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 22 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 61 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 22 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:41 pm

"Okay. Give us a few minutes," Anise said.

"I think you both look great," Angus said. "Nigel was just telling me I should take my trousers off to go over there."

"The boy greatly exaggerates," Nigel laughed.

"I'll take him upstairs and make him a bit more respectable, shall I?" Marcus laughed. He apparated Angus upstairs, helped him to wash up, and helped him change to a pair of khaki linen drawstring trousers and one of the white adaptive tees that he had brought, and his slip on boat shoes. Then he helped him put his sling back on and made sure Angus had his pain potion before he brought him back downstairs.

The girls came down a few minutes later, wearing their own flip flops from home and a pair of jeans, and each of them had a new top on. Ginger's was an embroidered gauze peasant blouse, and Anise's was a flowered shirt sleeve blouse, unbuttoned and worn over a plain white tank top. Anise's hair was pulled back in a french braid, and Ginger's was done in a low ponytail that had some beautiful waves done in it.

"Look at you," Angus said, smiling. "There's my beautiful girls. You both look terrific."

"Rosaria did our hair," Ginger said.

"Turn around. Let me see," Angus said. They each did a little twirl for him.

"Perfect," Marcus said. "You look great."

"I'm nervous," Anise said.

"You won't be when you see Evie and Faith. That will all go away," Angus reassured them. "If you do get nervous, you can come and hang close to Ruby or me. It'll all be alright. Shall we go?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:48 pm

Ruby chuckled as Nigel and marcus ribbed Angus but she understood " okay Marcus " she said then smiled as she saw the girls arrive " I agree, good choice on the clothing girls and you both look beautiful, Rosaria did it nice." she added then let Angus with Marcus hea up to dress but she ehard him reasure Anise and Ginger they could come to them if they became nurvouse while at Evans " you can, but im sure you'll be fine." she said moving Caprice to her hip.

Wh Angus asked if they should go Ruby moved to the girls and nodded " Im ready ae you ?" she asked the girls taking Anises had and waiting for Angus to aperate them over or let her know how they were going to get there as she held Caprice close to her with the diper bag across her chest on her other hip with botles for if Caprice got hungery too.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:08 am

"It's just a short walk across the yard," Angus said.

"We should apparate all the same," Marcus said, knowing Angus was limited on energy. "Which one is it?"

"That one. There," Angus pointed it out.

"Grab hold, All," Marcus said. He apparated them to the front porch, and Angus knocked. Evie opened the door, and when she saw them all she smiled from ear to ear.

"You came!" she said, elated. "Come on in. We're all out back by the pool."
Evan's house was small and modest in comparison to Edward's. In it's time it was a cottage for the gardener, and Evan and his wife Tara had kept it rustic and comfortable. It was as non-pretentious as the rest of their family was arrogant and pretentious. Evan's house, in its own very Italian way, had the very same down to earth feel as the duplex did.

They followed her through the house and out by the pool that was a lot smaller than Edwards. Their outdoor living space was under a pergola that was covered with living grapevines. It was a lovely space with one area that had a couple sofas, a big square coffee table, and a couple chaises and side chairs. There was another area with a big antique rustic farm table as a dining table with a bunch of mismatched chairs that just looked like they belonged here. Evan had a large grill, and he had put down a dozen filet mignons on the grill. Tara was in the process of floating several bowls covered with aluminum foil to the table under the pergola.

"There's are two large enchanted pitchers on the coffee table and glasses. One is iced tea and one is lemonade. Help yourselves," Evan said. "Glad you came. I hope you're hungry. Tara's cooked enough for a very large army."

Evie made sure that the four girls all had lemonade, and Marcus helped Angus to one of the chaises. Nigel resized the pillows and put them behind Angus and one under his arm. Angus heard Anise tell Evie that they had never been to anyone's house for supper before, and Evie just smiled and told them to relax and just enjoy the food.

Tara came out with a huge bowl of panzanella and put it on the table.

"You must be Ruby," Tara said. "I'm Tara. I've heard so much about you. And this must be Caprice. She's adorable. Evan told me she was a beautiful baby, and she certainly is. Can I heat up a bottle or anything for her?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:22 am

Ruby took hold of Angus's hand as Marcu repeated them over to Evans's house not far from them but too far for Angus. She smiled seeing the door open and Evie opens it . Walking in the followed Marcus and saw Evan at the Barbeque and smelled the smell of cooking meat from it, she moved to the pitcher that held lemonade and poured a glass for herself before she saw a woman walk over to her and introduce herself as Tara " yes that's me, its nice to meet you and yea she is, Angus makes cute babies. " she said with a chuckle then she heard her ask about warming a bottle and she shook her head "Oh, I don't think she's hungry yet, but thank you for the offer" she said and moved to one f the seats to sit down with Caprice and her drink.

Ruby looked over at Angus then to the girls who were with Evie and Faith " you guys okay?" she asked smiling hoping they felt relaxed now they were with some one they knew, " how you feeling?" she asked Angus as she lightlbounced Caprice on her knee making her squeel with laughter.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:48 am

"They're good," Faith told Ruby. "They told us all about themselves earlier. and we don't care. It's all good."

"Oh, yeah. The girls told us of your girl's lycanthropy, but we also know that they wouldn't be with you if they weren't steady on their wolfsbane. So, of course they're welcome," Evan said.

"You know? And its still okay?" Anise was surprised.

"Sure. Why not?" Evan looked at her. "You wouldn't be living in the same house with Angus if you weren't okay. I trust him that much. It's fine. He's family, and so are you, so certainly, you're welcome."

"Thank you," Angus told Evan.

It was just a few moments later that Edward and Simone arrived, and . Edward had a bottle of top shelf spiced rum with him. He poured himself and Simone a glass of iced tea with a hearty shot of rum in it.

"Anyone else want a shot of rum in their tea?" Edward asked.

"Gladly," Nigel said. He looked at Angus. "None for you, Boy. With your pain potion, you won't wake up til next Tuesday or Wednesday."

"I didn't ask for any yet," Angus laughed.

"Yet being the operative term," Nigel said. "I'm just cutting you off at the pass."

"How do you lot like your steaks?"

"Medium Rare for us," Anise said.

"Medium for me, please," Angus said.

"Medium rare for Simone and me," Edward said, making a drink for Simone and one for Nigel.

"Rare, please," Nigel said.

"Medium rare, please," Marcus said.

"Ruby? How about you?" Evan asked.

"Dad, do we have time for frisbee?" Faith asked.

"A few minutes, Poppet. Do they even know what a frisbee is?" Evan asked.

"No, but we can learn," Anise said.

"That's the spirit," Evan laughed. "that one seems to have a bit of adventure in her soul, Angus."

"God, yes, she does," Angus said. "The girl knows almost no fear at all."

"Well, she's in the right house, then, isn't she?" Evan smiled. "You'll bring her along right, I know it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:08 am

Ruby chuckled and nodded to Evan as he spoke to Anise and Ginger " see good people don't judge by what or who you are" she said smiling " you are you" she said then smiled as sthey spoke of steak each saying how they liked it cooked " medium please for me" she said smiling as she watched the girls paying with Evie and Faith.

She heard Evan talk again and chuckled " Olivander said Anies waoul have made a great Griffidoor and Ginger a Huffelpuff becuse of her gentel healing nature." she told him. She looked down at Caprice and smiled seeing her look up at the stars and giggle , Ruby followed hr gaze and saw a shooting star " make a wish." she said pointing to it as it shot across the sky making her smile as it did.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:34 am

"That makes complete sense," Evan said. "I think Ollivander was right. I can see that just by what little I've seen. They seem like good girls. We should like them spend some time together this summer."

"Why not?" Edward said. "Marcus here has five children, all close to these girls' ages. They'll be at Brian's this summer, as will Angus and Ruby's boys, Sam and Victor. Technically, they'll be men by then and graduated, but the estate will be running amuck with people their age. Faith and Evie would have a great time, I'm sure. You should send them for awhile. They could stay with Simone and me if they'd like to come."

"Uncle Angus? Would we be allowed?" Evie said.

"That's not my call, Love," Angus smiled. "You'd certainly be welcome, of course, but being allowed? That's up to your parents." The girls looked at Evan and Tara.

"We'll discuss it and let you know," Evan said, starting to take the steaks off the grill. "Alright. Take your places at the table, because I'm bringing the steaks over right now. Angus, we'll fix you a plate so you can just rest."

"Thanks, Evan," Angus said. The girls came to the table, and Evie and Faith showed Ginger and Anise where to sit, as everyone else started towards the table.

"Ru, why don't you put the baby over here with me? She can just sit here with me while I eat," Angus said. "That way you can enjoy your meal. I'm sure if she needs something, you'll know it."

The meal was filet mignon, hasselback potatoes, grilled asparagus with hollandaise sauce, panzanella salad, and a chocolate panna cotta for dessert. It seemed that it had absolutely mattered to Evan that they served a lovely meal. When the meal was served, Evan made a simple toast.

"To the first of what we hope will be many wonderful evenings together. It was well overdue. I've missed you, Brother, and whatever the rest of this family does, you and I can be on the same page," Evan said.

"Here, here," Edward agreed, raising his glass.

"I'd like that. Thank you, Evan," Angus said, raising his glass.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:53 am

Ruby smiled and nodded to Evie as she asked if she'd be allowed. She listend to Angus's reply "They certainly would be welcome" she said. When Evan said dinner was ready she also heard Angus and smiled "Of course, she loves being with you, " she said and walked over to Angus placing Caprice next to him watching her giggle and reach for him. Smiling she walked to the table and sat so she could see them both as she ate.

Taking a bit of everything she listened and raised her glass as Evan made a toast and she did too. now done she started to eat the steak " this is wonderful Evan but can't hold a candle to Angus's thought, sorry to say" she said and chuckled as she ate her food .

Soon she was done and sat back sipping her lemonade glancing at Angus and Caprice and smiled .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:09 am

Evan laughed good naturedly when Ruby said Angus's steak was better.

"Then maybe we'll just have to have a steak throwdown," Evan said, challenging Angus to a contest.

"You think you can take me?" Angus laughed.

"Oh, I know so," Evan said. Angus laughed again.

"This could be trouble," Edward said.

"You're on,' Angus said. "When my shoulder heals a bit. We'll do it right--and with a blind taste test."

The meal was full of a lot of good natured conversation and laughter. And as they were about to get to dessert, the night was interrupted with thunder and a flash of eerie green lightning. Angus sprang up, clutching Caprice. He handed her to Evan since Evan was closest to him. Edward and Marcus were already on their feet, wands drawn.

"Girls, get behind me. Now," Angus ordered them. Anise and Ginger didn't have to be told twice. Anise grabbed hold of Evie, and Ginger grabbed hold of Faith, and they dashed behind Angus.

"What the hell is it!" Evan shrieked.

"Party crasher," Angus said quietly, angry, ready to fight, wand at the ready. He took a spot right between Marcus and Edward, and Simone walked up to stand beside Edward, wand drawn. Someone apparated in. It was Gloria, and she looked very, very different. She was not herself. Angus could feel powerful dark magic just radiating off her.

"You took my Basil, so now I'll take you," she said, her voice even altered by whatever she had done in the last few hours.

"You can try, Bitch," Angus said fiercely, his feet planted, firmly. She fired at him, and he returned fire, rapid wand fire being exchanged in a hot duel. Simone moved between Angus and the girls, moving them backwards out of the way of wandfire in this hot, heated duel.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:28 am

Ruby laughed at the banter the looked at Tori "Oh dear lord what have I done" she said with a chuckle but when the thunder and a flash of eerie green lightning happened she accused her wand moving to stand infront of the girls next to Angus "that's her, the one who attacked you earlier?" she asked Angus as she felt something off about the woman. It was now she heard the strangeness in the woman's voice as she spoke.

Ruby heard her call out to Angus and she scoffed "And you'd have him take our whole family instead." she countered her wand at the ready to cast Protego to keep the girls and caprice safe from this mad woman knowing Angus would want her to keep the girls safe rather than fight her. She also knew Angus was the stronger of the two people and will take her down with no problems.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 61 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top