A Birth day - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 12 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:28 pm

Marcus uncovered Caprice's face, got out his doubloon necklace from under his shirt and he hit the alarm. That would bring people from all directions. Nigel appeared to have some sort of similar alarm device that he was sounding.

Lee Shepherd was the first to arrive, porting in from New York, wand drawn.

"Nigel?" Lee asked.

"At ease for the moment. I'm about to create an international incident," Nigel said. Michael had been at his own place in Hogsmeade, taking back some of his winter clothes in exchange for some warm weather clothes when the alarm went off. He used the doubloon to apparate, and found himself in Angus's place--with no Angus. Brian and Robert and Kate apparated in right behind Michael. Edward and Simone arrived just a moment later.

"What's up?" Michael asked as Kate went over to the bed and picked up the baby, who was starting to fuss. Simone went to the kitchen and quickly made a bottle and floated it to Kate, who started to feed her.

"There was a team of aurors here not five minutes ago," Marcus said. "They've arrested Angus on two murder charges for those two construction workers that were found dead at the Tyler property this morning. They were prepared to duel it out, but he surrendered to avoid any chance of the baby being hit by stray wand fire. He hid her so they never knew she was here."

"Didn't you tell them that he couldn't have done it because he was right here?" Robert asked them.

"Certainly," Nigel said, "but they didn't care. They took him out in handcuffs."

"Did they fire at you?" Lee asked Nigel.

"Certainly they did," Nigel said.

"Well, so there we have cause to stir the pot," Lee said. "An innocent British citizen, on loan to our country, fired upon without cause when he comes to consult on a medical case. Yeah, I can make a stink about that with the ministry of magic. If that turns up the heat for a wrongful arrest, then I'll do it."

"I'll get him back, if I have to tear down Azkaban brick by brick," Robert said, furious. "And then I'll fire those jackhats. Azkaban isn't equipped to handle any recent surgery patient and certainly no one with his shoulder surgery. Dumbbells."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:44 pm

Rubylooked into the window at all the things inside when she felt her medallion start to vibrate then give a glow. steping back she froned then looked to the girls " okay girls , um we have to get back home, quickly." she said smiling and glancing to Anise hoping she would understand her urgancy as she touched her medallion with her finger to indicate it had gone off, since Anise knew of them." okay hold my hands and don't let go this is going to be quick." she took hold of both girls hands and ported them right home letting go as soon as they appeared and saw all the men stood in her home,

"Okay whats going on?" she said walking over to them all. It was now she looked around and saw no Angus " wheres Angus?" she saw Caprice with Kate and breathed out but was still concerned Angus was not in his bed resting. She walked over to Kate and smiled " thank you" she said then turned back to the men.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:57 pm

"We've had a spot of trouble," Edward told Ruby. "Apparently two workers were found murdered at your parents' old property, down in the tunnels they were tearing out. A team of aurors came and arrested Angus and charged him with two counts of murder. We will get him back, if I have to break him out. Clearly he didn't do it because he hasn't been alone for the last two or three days, but since his name is on the deed to the property, he's going to be their top suspect."

"Do you think Suzanne is behind this?" Kate asked.

"It's entirely too soon to say," Robert said. "Besides the obvious question of who actually did the killings, there is the motive of why. Michael, can you go snoop around and see what you can find out about what evidence they have, if any? As an Unspeakable, you have the credentials to get in to the crime scene."

"Do you want me to break him out?" Michael asked.

"No, not yet," Robert said. "Let's not play that card until we have to. It isn't something we're going to be able to do more than once. Let's gather the facts." Michael apparated out to go to the Tyler property.

"If you didn't order his arrest, then who did?" Lee asked.

"I'm going to have to go into the ministry and find out," Robert said.

"Then you won't care if I stir the diplomatic pot and make things ridiculously uncomfortable for your minister, will you?"

"Oh, by all means, stir away," Robert nodded. "I don't think he has a brain cell at all. Heat it up any way you like."

"Consider it done," Lee said. "I'll be back." He apparated out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:03 pm

Ruby heard Edward and sat down stunned " who could do that?" she said in dibelife. She listened to them all talk and was glad they had a plan. " guess Im staying with the kids, until we get more information" she said and looked to Kate who still had Caprice. Now sh realy needed to keep busy she looked to Ginger and Anise and sighed " he'll be okay and come home, hes done nothing wrong and if the minister can pull his finger out of his ass he'd see that and let him go." she looked to Nigel and took a long slow some what shaky breath in and let it out to calm herself.

"Robrt would it be all right if I went with you when you went to get Angus, please" she asked him " becuse its ether go with you or ruin the punch bag in th gym at your place." she admited
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:14 pm

"I'm not going to get him yet," Robert said to Ruby. "We're going to do some fact finding first. I'm going to go see what I can find out about the warrant itself. I want to know who issued it and on what grounds. If I can undo it, I will, but if it was issued by the minister's office, I can only do so much without having more than I do now. We need to know who these workers were, how did they die, when, and what evidence might still be at the crime scene.

"Don't worry about the kids," Kate said to her.

"Certainly not," Simone said. "Between Kate and I, we can certainly handle that. You should go tell Jessie, though. After all, this does involve your old house and the Tyler family name is going to probably be blasted all over the newspapers. It wouldn't be fair to blindside him by not filling him in."

"If you want to burn off some of that energy, why don't you and Jessie go for a run? It might help," Robert suggested. "I'm going to go into the ministry and see what I can find out. Don't any of you do anything until you check with me first." He flicked his wand and apparated out.

"I need to do something," Anise said, feeling like she was letting her new family down by not doing anything.

"Why don't you and Ginger take Caprice," Kate suggested, "and Simone and I will put together some lunch for everyone. We should eat while we can because it could be a very long afternoon."

"Good thought," Simone said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:28 pm

Ruby heard Robert and nodded " oh I will trust me" she said juts as Jessie walked in the door to the duplex.

"okay whats going on " he asked as Ruby walked over to hi then walked back out the door with him as she explained what had happened. "WHAT!!"came the sound of Jessies voice from outside.

"yeah I know , its rediculous, Robert, and michael are handeling it, mihael is gathering evedance and Roberts gone to talk to the minister." she said and folded her arms over her chest in annoyance as she wanted Angus home and resting. Walking back in she heard Anise say she wanted to do something. " you and me both Anise" she said " but we should do this the legal way, its best for the long road, after that if she shows her face, if it is her , she's going down" Ruby said " no body messes with my family." pausing she looked to Anise " wanna help if she does?" she asked remebering what Olivander had told her about Anise. and smiled to her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:37 pm

"Absolutely," Anise said. "I'm in. Nobody gets to take down my foster dad. And if they've hurt him and buggared up his shoulder, I'm still gonna get her."

"Calm," Edward said to them. "I feel the same way you do, but let's try to focus on getting him back safe and sound."

Ginger took Caprice and went to use her accio spell that Robert had taught her to summon the bouncy chair, but with the new wand, all it did was to blow that bouncy chair to smithereens. It struck Edward funny, and he began to laugh.

"Well, we'll have to entertain her in other ways for few days, won't we?" Edward laughed.

"I'm so sorry!" Ginger said, thoroughly embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it," Edward said. "They're replaceable. Besides, that's probably just the difference between using any old wand and a wand that's suited for you. It is going to feel different and fire differently. And if we had a sickle for every spell we've all misfired, we could bloody well buy Azkaban and tear it down to the ground."

Kate and Simone decided to put together a teriyaki chicken dish with cashews and lots fresh vegetables and a quinoa pilaf. It was quick and easy and full of nutrition and energy that would hold them for a long time if it became necessary.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:44 pm

Ruby looked to Edward and nodded to him " but if the chips come down we're finshing it. " Ruby told Edward then turned back to Anise as she watched her try and accio the bouncer chair she looked stunned for a moment then laughed "He's right, its fine Anise , it wasn't that new" she said acioing the pieces and depositing them into the outide bin. Walking back in she chuckled " besides I always wanted to use one of the others Angus bought, we have way to much baby stuff" she said opening the storage door " he bought a lot when my mother was interfearing before she was born" she explained then heard Kate and simones recomendation for supper and nodded.

"That sounds perfect" she said closing the door and walking back over to Anise " theres bound to be one in there some place, when Angus comes home we'll all dig it out and put it together." She looked at Edward " He will come home." she said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:06 pm

"Well, of course he's coming home," Edward said.

When Angus had arrived at Azkaban, he was roughly thrown into a filthy cell, and they'd transfigured his pajama bottoms into the traditional black and white striped uniform bottoms. They didn't bother with a shirt because of his shoulder, and, in fact, they had taken the sling that had been so important to his broken shoulder in case he had some sort of item hidden in it that would help him escape, never mind that he had not known anything about being arrested in the first place.

Now alone and sitting in the cold and in the dark, the dampness of the North Sea seemed to come through the walls. Angus refused to touch the walls because they were covered with black mold. He sat down on the bare wooden bunk, and then they came--the Dementors. The auror who had cast the spell to bind Angus' magic had not been entirely successful, and that would give Angus, for the moment, the ability to cast a pretty lousy Expecto Patronum. For now, it was only enough to knock back the dementors very temporarily. Angus wasn't certain how long he could hold out, but he was going to try. The only things he knew for certain was, (1) he hadn't done it, and (2) his family and friends were surely trying to get this undone. He would wait for them.

Kate and Simone fixed a lovely lunch, and they fixed plates for everyone and put them on the table with glasses of iced tea and lemonade. Simone had a tin of sugar cookies that she accio'd over and put on the table as a quick and easy dessert.

"Alright," Kate said, coming to Ginger, "hand her here to this old grandma. I'll take her for now. Go get your lunch..."

"What about you...."

"I can eat and hold her at the same time," Kate said.

"Did you learn that from Angus?" she asked.

"No," Kate laughed, "he learned it from me. Go tuck in, Everyone."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:17 pm

Ruby nodded to Edward but her worry and anger over took her feeling of hunger and she just paced . Jessie walked in with Yu and saw her pacing "Yu please take my sister for a run" he said Yu smiled kissed Jessies cheek and went over to Ruby .

"come on" he said taking her hand and leading her out and over to the assault course. Jessie smiled seeing his neice along with Ginger and Anise he turned to Edward.

"Any news?" he asked calmly to him noticing behind Edward Ruby running ahead of Yu with a determined look on her face " I dread what will happen to those aurors if they return and meet my sister" he said .
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top