A Birth day - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 19 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 19 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:10 am

Ruby laughed and nodded to Simone" oh it's normal" she said smiling loving how the louse now felt "how's caprice still sleeping?" she asked moving to stand slightly behind Angus so she could look in the puch where Caprice was laid.

Jack looked out the window as Robert and the black bag were mentioned seeing exactly that. Robert strides acros the yard to Jessie and Yu's cabin.

Yu heard the knock and moved to the door opening it his eyes blood shot as he saw Robert and stepped to one side " please, come in" he said " he's not woken, but stopped thrashing." he said moving back to Jessies side. Jess walked behind Robert and into the cabin walking over to the bed she placed her hands on Jessie head .

"hes stable, his energy is spirling wildly but hes fighting." she said to Robert as she waited for him to do what he needed
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:26 am

"You cannot be alarmed at this current state," Robert said. "It's this state that is keeping him protected from the curse that this potion caused. Until it's reversed, if we wake him, he will transform again, and the longer he stays transformed outside of the influence of the moon, the more animalistic he will become, the more humanity he will lose, and the less of a chance he will have to ever be able to change back. That's why I told you to leave him as he was. I suspected it was this curse, but it was the potion you brought back and Fenrir's message that confirmed it for me."

Robert checked Jessie's vitals briefly.

"Under the circumstances, his vitals are very good, really," Robert said. He opened his bag and moved some of the things off the nightstand to put a very small cauldron on the nightstand. He got out a glass vial that held a musty green colored powder and that had some sort of sparkle to it.

"This is the potion that they retrieved. I had enough to make two vials, but I will only need one of them for this. The other, I will keep on hand in case we ever need it again. I have changed the potion from a liquid to a powder and added a combustion agent. Understand that it is toxic for anyone who does not have the curse. So, for this, I need you two to leave the cabin for a few minutes and leave me alone with him. I've been around these things enough that I will be somewhat immune, at least more immune than you two will be. What I need to do is to burn the potion, and as he breathes it in, it should reverse the curse. If he wakes before or by the time the powder is consumed, then it has been successful."

He did not tell them that if he did not wake by then, then it was most likely that he would either never wake again, or he would transfigure into a completely animalistic werewolf with no human memories or behaviors at all. An animal that violent would most likely need to be put out of its misery. He had not asked Edward to stand by with his ax because he was hoping that he would not have to take that step. It was a risky thing they were trying but without it, Jessie had no chance to regain himself at all.

"I need you both to wait outside for a few minutes," he told them. "I will come and get you when the powder is done burning. Fair enough?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:32 am

Jess looked over at Robert and nodded as he finished talking taking Yu by the hand she led him out the door but he paused for a moment letting go of her hand he returned to Jessie's side and knelt "Watashi ni modotte kite kudasai (come back to me, please) he said softly then kissed Kessis forehead before looking to Robert bowing and leaving the building. moving to a grass area he knelt to meditate and pray. Jess stood not far from him.

Ruby and Jack both watched as Jess and Yu emerged from the cabin Yu seeming to look emotionless while Jess paced back and forth. " I hope what ever he is doing works " Ruby said leaning her head on Angus's shoulder " I don't want to lose a brother." she wrapped her arms around his waist holding him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:42 am

"I trust him," Angus told Ruby. "With everything I have, I trust him."

Robert added the powder to the potion, and he lit it. He knew that it would take a few minutes for the powder to burn. He laid his hand on Jessie's forehead and instituted a life support spell just to be on the safe side. He didn't honestly believe it was necessary, and once the powder was burned, it wouldn't be necessary. If it didn't work though, Jessie would either die without the life support. Or he would turn into a werewolf, and if that happened, Robert knew he was entirely too close to Jessie, and Jessie would lash out with extreme violence and kill him. It was the real reason why Robert was not concerned about his own exposure to the powder while it burned. He believed that either it would work, and Jessie would be fine, or that Jessie would turn into a werewolf and lash out and kill him on sight.

He had made some notes in his notebook in case it didn't work and someone later wondered about Robert's competence. He had written about how it was basically a 50/50 shot. Either they both were going to live, or, surely, they were both about to die. Robert was not going to expose anyone else to it. The danger was entirely too high.

He began to get headachy from the burning powder as the odd grayish green smoke filled the room. He stood with Jessie, determined on keeping the life support link as long as he could. In a moment or two they would know. Either Jessie would wake in human form, or in werewolf form.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:53 am

Jessie had found himself in a strage place stood infront of a wolf that snarled and snapped at him even attacked him as he tried to get out of its way growing weaker each time he was forced to dodge out of the way of its snapping jaws, just as he flt he could not go another round he saw a small light and a scent flowed threw it . feeling the wolf was going to make its final move he ran towards the small light , as he ran it grew and the wolf 's noice dulled behind him.

Sudenly he was sat bolt upright and gasped deeply, taking in the smoke that swirled around him. Turning he saw Robert and smiled before flopping back onto the bed. He spoke weakly " thank you" his voice bearly able to be heard. His breathing leveled out as he lay on the bed loking around the room " I...I didn't hurt any one, did I?" he asked
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:04 am

"Welcome back," Robert said, glad to see Jessie in human form and not otherwise. He stopped the life support spell, not needing it any longer. "Feeling better? You're welcome. No. You didn't hurt anyone. We'll explain it later, but you're fine now. Your vital signs are good, and I don't see any ill effects. As soon as the smoke from the powder starts to clear, I'll open the windows and let Yulong and Jess back in. They've been taking care of you overnight. You all got the boys out. The witch was hand delivered to Azkaban where they have been waiting for her for a long time, and Suzanne, well, there's a story there, but she's back home with Gelding. The boys are next door with Angus and Ruby, so, for now, all is as it should be. I'll fill in the details later."

He saw the smoke was clearing. He cracked open a window and put the cauldron and the rest of his equipment back in his bag and closed it. He went to the door and opened it, his bag in his hand.

"You both can come back in now," he told them. "I have sick people to take care of."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:15 am

Jessie relaxed as he listened to Robert talk "It felt was like I was trapped," he said " not something I want to feel ever again" he added "I wouldn't have been so lenient since she tricked me, but I understand" he said watching and feeling the breeze as the window was opened, he took a long deep breath in and smiled smelling the summer flowers and clear skys, the best thing he'd ever smelt , well for the moment.

Yu heard Roberts's voice and stood up walking somewhat quickly into the cabin and over to Jessie where he could not help himself and hugged him. Jess walked in behind him and nodded to Robert " I'll clean up here and return to the main house." she told Robert so he could leave. Yu, on the other hand, fussed over Jessie who was just laid smiling and chuckaing at his obvious fussing over him. " Thank you Jess" he said and looked at Yu " Thank you to Yu, for saving me twice over, I owe you," he said Yu just smiled down at Jessie and shook his head.

"you owe me nothing,"he said making Jesie take hold of his hand his thumb brushing against the back of Yu's hand . Now Jess coughed lightly and smiled at them both.

"okay Im done here so I'll send over some food for you later, rest for today and Yu nothing strenuios." she said with a smirk as she then closed the door to silance stunned faces. Jess walked to the main hous smiling as she entered the duplex again " all well Ruby, HES AWAKE AND YU IS WITH HIM BUT i'D GIVE THEM A COUPLE OF HOURS THOUGH BEFORE GOING AROUND TO SEE HIM." SHE SMIRKED AND WINKED AT HER MAKING RUBY GASP BUT CHUCKLE.

"OKAY" Ruby said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:33 am

"Oh, I wasn't lenient at all," Robert said before he left the room. "Just because she's home doesn't mean I was lenient." He cast Jessie a smile to let him know that he hadn't let anything get past him in the least. He had dealt with Suzanne, and it had been considerably darker than he wanted to have to explain right now.

When Jess said she'd clean up, he looked at her. "He's fine. You two take him outside into the sunlight and some fresh air, and then set this cleaning spell in place." He handed her a different sort of cleaning spell, one that had an extra line written into it to clean the residue of the powder out of the house. "When the house is clean, it's safe for you all to be inside again."

Angus and Edward listened as Jess gave the report about Jessie.

"Thank you, Jess," Edward said. "I'm glad it was a success." As he was speaking, a figure ported in, landing in the center of the yard. He was not someone who had been here before. Edward looked at him and then looked back in the house. "Angus, look lively. You have a visitor. The headmaster is here."

"Here?" Angus frowned.

"Yes, indeed. Look," Edward said. Angus got up and went out on the porch to see the Hogwarts headmaster was indeed standing in the yard. Robert had seen him, and he went over to him.

"Headmaster? What brings you?" Robert asked.

"Lupin? I thought this was the Donohue home," the headmaster said, as he and Robert shook hands.

"Ah, well, yes, you're in the right place. This is my daughter's estate, hers and her husband's and the staff. It is quite a large estate, and so the Donohues have a home on the property too. Their place is over there. Come. I'll take you. What brings you?"

"I suppose I can tell you. The Donohue boy went awol from the school last night, and we believe they came here," he told Robert.

"Well, they're here, yes, but they didn't go awol. They were taken from the school, and their father rescued them on my orders. We did file a report with the Ministry in the wee hours of the morning. I'm sure they'll be contacting the school. I can send you a copy of the report when I get one if you like," Robert said.

"Taken? We had no such..."

"You're missing a professor this morning, aren't you?"

"As a matter of fact, our Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher..."

"Yes, well, search the school. I can't tell you whether they're dead or alive, but the kidnapper impersonated your professor and made use of that deliberately to take the boys. But I'm keeping you from seeing Angus. Sam and Victor are good boys. They've committed no crime. Of that, I will personally guarantee you."

"Your reputation and your word in this matter would be hard to refute. Thank you, Mr. Lupin. I'll be in touch," the headmaster said. He turned and walked towards the duplex since Robert had pointed it out to him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:39 am

Jess and Yu had heard Roberts words once Jess heard the head master was there she turned on ehr heels " wow good luck with that" she said and headed quickly abck to the cabin where Yu had Jessie now dressed. " okay I'll put a chair out side sit out there util this cleaning spell is done and enjoy the sunlight" she said smiling as Jessie lent against Yu as they both walked out to a bench outside. Jess set the spell cleaning and left closing the door behind her.

Ruby looked out the window and sighed seeing Robert and the headmaster walking their way." Boys sit and best behavior, please," she said stragtening up the room as she went and straightened Sams collar before siting down herself.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:52 am

Edward was already on the porch, and he shook hands with the headmaster, and Simone followed him out to the porch.

"Edward Donohue," he introduced himself. "Welcome, Headmaster. This is my wife, Simone."

"Pleased to meet you both," the headmaster said. "Your reputation precedes you, Mr. Donohue. Our history books are filled with your exploits."

"That was, for the most part, long ago. Now, I am a grandfather who putters in his garden," Edward laughed.

"Not quite so," the headmaster said. "We hear dribbles of new stories all the time." Angus walked outside.

"Nice to see you again, Headmaster," Angus told him. "Welcome." The headmaster looked at him and at the baby sling, finding it a bit unusual.

"Mr. Donohue," the headmaster greeted him, "so I came to follow up on the letters you sent us."

"Which were a response to the howlers I got at 4:15 this morning," Angus said. "My boys are not awol. We have some things to discuss, it seems. Come in. Would you like coffee or tea? Both are fresh and hot."

"Tea please," the headmaster said, as Angus brought him in.

"This is my partner, Ruby," Angus said, introducing her. "And as you see, the boys are here, and they're fine." He took Caprice out of the sling and handed her to Ruby. "This is my daughter, Caprice. Have a seat wherever you like, and I'll get your tea. Milk or sugar?"

"Both please," the headmaster said. "Pleased to meet you, Ruby. This is a wonderful home. Very warm and comfortable. It looks new."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top