A Birth day - Page 59
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 59 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 59 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:07 pm

Ruby heard Angus and then came the runaway meat ball "im sorry your right Angus." she said opologeticly and chuckled seeing the meat ball roll on the table and how he caught it for Abby then tell her she could use her finger to eat them. As she tried to get a meat ball on her fork it too slipped to th edge of her plate but on the second strike she managed to dig the prongs of the fork into it and take a bite " yum these are great" she said smiling as she took a second bite.

Ruby noticed the change in the air it made her shiver and she loked at Edward noticing David gather the things for Caprice. Turning she looked worried at Angus but nodded her head " okay" she said and did exactly as he requested placing a pair of pajamas into the diper bag and placing her jacket behind her on the chair. Hearing Simone she wanted to fight as well but knew her place was with Caprice and she was who she would protect.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:22 pm

"You and David are the last line of defense between Suzanne and Caprice," Angus told Ruby seriously, "but you need to understand, in order for you to have to face that, she's going to have to get past me first, and I've seen her fight. She's really lousy with her wand. I bet she hasn't been in five duels since she left school, and judging by the way she looks, that's been decades and decades and decades ago. I will outmatch her with my leg in a cast and one hand tied behind my back if I have to, and I'll still outmatch her."

"Somehow, by the way you describe her, she sounds like an ugly, old, shriveled up bat," David said. "Clearly no love lost between you and your mother in law."

"Absolutely none," Angus said. "She looks like a prune in high heels, sixty dressing like she's 16. She is not any sort of a gift from God by any means."

"He isn't off the mark," Simone said. "She's a really old floozy."

"She made her reputation through 'entertaining,'" Edward said. "And she's been at it, by my estimations, for over 40 years. She should have retired from that at least thirty years ago. She is not a lovely woman."

"We should not be talking about your mother in those terms," David said to Ruby. "My apologies. I shouldn't have asked."

Angus was eating quietly, but he started to hear Abbey trying to stifle a giggle from her place next to him. He looked over at her, and she was eating her meatballs and her noodles with her fingers, but she seemed genuinely amused by something.

"What's so funny, Abs?" Angus asked.

"Stinky man. He's singing a naughty song about the noisy lady. It gots lotsa words Gam no like. And he dancing like the noisy lady. He make fun of her. He funny."

"That is not a visual I want to see," Angus said. "And I am quite certain it is not the sort of entertainment that Robert would think is appropriate for toddlers."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:37 pm

Ruby looked at Angus and nodded to him " I know you are and will" she said moving to Edward to take Caprice from him in case he had to go. She listened to them talk about her mother then David apologise for the way they were talking " oh don't apologize, that is her to a tea, trust me" she said to David " Jessie and I grew up with her like that, she turned Jessie into a werewolf and wanted to do that to Sam and Victor, if we hadn't stopped her they would have been turned too." she watched as Abby giggled as she ate then explained to Angus.

" Be glad we don't see it?" she said " it would put me off this marvellous supper." she said with a chuckle " but could he wait until after we've eaten to do his dance," she asked as she cradled Caprice in her arms
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:02 am

(angus had caprice, not edward/ angus took her from edward when they sat down to supper)

Angus had been managing just fine to hold Caprice, eat his supper and help Abbey too when Ruby suddenly just took Caprice from him. He wasn't sure why she did that, but he didn't say anything. He was trying to understand her need to hold her so frequently. He had no explanation for it and nothing to compare it to because Khaat had been far too ill to hold Abbey when Abbey was a newborn. He had believed that he was actually helping by holding her while they ate so that the others could eat--including Ruby, but Ruby seemed to have some need to hold the baby frequently. He got up and took his plate to the sink.

"I done, Aggie," Abbey said.

"Okay," Angus said. going to her. He picked her up from her seat and took her to the sink to wash all the sauce from her face and hands. Then he got out a large plastic bag and took some cookies and put in the bag for the people at the main house. He would have normally put them on a plate but he knew that it was important to Abbey to be able to carry them herself. The plate would be awkward for her, so the bag would have to do. He laid the bag on the counter, and before he could react, she snatched up the bag and dashed out the door, running as fast as her little legs would carry her towards the main house. Angus flew out the door after her, and as he did, he heard a deafening sound. It sounded like every piece of glass within earshot had suddenly blown apart. He knew exactly what that sound was. The protection grids had been blown apart.

And dropping down from the skies were Tom, Suzanne, some of his goons, a great lot of werewolves--and right in the center of it was James.

James landed and immediately scooped up Abbey who screamed in utter terror. Angus went charging straight at James, quickfiring slashing spells at James, and doing his best to avoid hitting Abbey. Edward and Simone flew out of the house, wands drawn. Robert and Michael raced into the yard, firing their wands, attacking whatever was between them and James, and Marcus apparated into the yard, knowing how critical it was to get Abbey back.

From inside the house, Khaat saw James had arrived and saw he had her daughter. Her brain went blank for a moment, and then she realized she had something to deter him. She transfigured her clothes into an alluring, see-through, black lace evening gown with lace in all the right places, high heels, and she used as powerful a glamour spell as she knew how to cast. Then she stepped out on the back deck and shouted to him.

"James!" she shouted. "She's not what you want. I'm right here. You put her down, and I'll surrender..."

"No, no, no, no, no..." Marcus was panicking, fearing he would not be able to reach Khaat in time before she surrendered herself to James to try to get him to let go of Abbey.

And then from the northwest camp, a massive howl of werewolves rose up. Then they started to appear in the yard--and at the front of the pack was Fenrir.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:17 am

Ruby chuckled seeing Abby grab the bag of cookies and run out but she froze seeing what happened next. Seeing her scooped up like a sack of potatoes she held Caprice against her protectively but did not go outside. " Angus?" she said with a waver in her voice as she saw him dive out after her, she then heard the deafening sound of the protection barrier being broken and crouched covering Caprice as if shielding her from anything that might hit her.

Jack heard the roar and ran as fast as he could to the yard he partly changed as he saw his brother standing with Abby in his arms " let her go Blood" he growled at him moving to stand between Khaat and James but knowing she would give herself up to save Abby.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:37 am

David saw an old blonde woman, and she was eyeing the duplex. He picked up the bag and slung it on his shoulder. "Ruby, Jacket. Now! We gotta go. Give her to me long enough to get your jacket, and we're out of here." He shoved her jacket at her. "Give her to me, put your jacket on, and I'll give her right back. Then we're out."

Marcus ran as fast as he had ever run in his entire life, and Robert spun around.

"No!" Robert shouted at Khaat, but his words fell on deaf ears. Her heart was racing. She was terrified, but far more was she afraid of Abbey being taken by James. She went down the deck steps and started to walk towards him.

"She's a baby," Khaat was saying to him. James's eyes were completely locked onto her. The sight of her, in the alluring black gown, with the multiple layers of glamour spells made her impossible for him to look away from. It had had the effect she had hoped for.

And all the while, Angus was slashing blow after blow after blow upon James. He was bleeding, and Abbey was starting to get covered with it. Marcus caught Khaat, and he held tight to her, wrapping himself around her so she couldn't go another step, no mater how she pulled against him.

"He's mine!" Fenrir roared. Angus didn't hear him. All he knew was that he needed James to let go of Abbey. And then out of nowhere, Anise slipped past Fenrir on a dead run. She magically flung a huge rock at him--right in his most vulnerable spot, and he let out a massive screech. When he did, she snatched Abbey straight away from James and ran straight towards the main house, not really sure where she was going. James was filled with uncontrollable rage, and he transformed into his complete, nonhuman, werewolf form, intent on killing anything he could get ahold of. And right now, there was a damned Donohue in his way.

"Angus, get out of there!" Edward shouted, seeing far more than Angus was seeing. "Move, move, move!" Angus was as blinded by his desperation to save Abbey and his family as James was now set on one thing--killing. He honestly hadn't heard Edward. Robert was battling off some of Gelding's thugs and werewolves.

Simone saw Suzanne starting to run towards the duplex.

"Not my family, you don't!" Simone shouted, racing right towards Suzanne. Edward paled, terror rising up in him, as he saw Tom Gelding taking aim at Simone. He apparated behind Simone to try to shield her from Tom. From Michael's vantage point, Angus looked like the fastest man he'd ever seen with a slashing spell, and the rest of it looked like it was all going straight to hell in a handbasket.

Inside, David grabbed hold tight of Ruby. They had to go right this instant.

(you can apparate her and david if you want. He will have taken her to the jonathan belby's--in the basement under honeydukes.)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:53 am

Ruby looked at David and then to Caprice, she handed her to him then slipped on her jacket before he handed her back " all right I'm ready" she said now numb as she let him port her to a room, sitting down she felt her hands shaking as she tried to calm herself down. she was more worried for Abby than Angus who she knew was strong and could take care of himself.

Jack looked at James  but heard Fenrir he staid his ground and smirked as he saw a rock hit him in his family jewels. he looked at anise who had thrown the rock " nice shot, but you know hes not got any right?" he said and smirked at James "Oh your in for it now boy" he growled to James . He saw Angus get to Abby but he also saw Suzzane going for the duplex. "Fenrir hes all yours " he said and moved to intercept Suzzane." where do uyouthink your going?" he said running to stand between her and the duplex now , his claws out an his eyes dark as he looked at her hoping his menicing look would stop her in her track but he also kne she was hell bent on getting to Ruby and killing Angus and his family. " your not welcoms here , Leave...now"
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:12 am

James took a flying leap at Angus and picked him up like a chew toy and threw him as far as his strength would let him. Angus was thrown hard and fell on the steps of the back deck and laid motionless.

Fenrir transfigured into his massive animal form and he leaped at James. He was bigger than James. He'd always been bigger, and even though James was younger, James had very little hope of besting James.

The rest of the pack who could change, started transforming one by one, and Robert had to admit, it was one of the most frightening things he had ever seen in his life, even though the pack was stepping up against Gelding and Gelding's crew, it was a terrifying sight.

Anise flew to Angus, with Abbey still screaming as if she were in the arms of Lizzie Borden. Anise's mother, Phoebe, apparated over to Angus, and she used a healing spell to wake him.

"Are ya alright, Mister?" she asked. Angus was not very clear headed because of his hit but he nodded, and as he sat up, he saw Abbey who was still screaming.

"Give her to me," he said to Anise, and he took Abbey and wrapped her tight to him, burying her face in his chest to muffle her screams. Phoebe laid her hand on Abbey and used a very tiny calming spell to at least stop the screaming. "You're a healer?" Angus asked.

"Nah. My mum was. I learned just a couple spells from her," Phoebe said. "I owe you."

"Thank you," Angus said.

"You can't stop me, you're just an animal," Suzanne said to Jack.

"Oh, no. You really shouldn't have said that," Edward said to Suzanne.

David apparated Ruby out, and a moment later, they landed in the basement of Honeydukes. Upstairs, he could smell butterscotch candy being made.

"Jonathan, have you heard the chapel bells?" David called loudly. It was a code that Marcus had told him about that signaled to Jonathan that someone needed help. A moment later, Jonathan Belby came down the basement steps and saw Ruby and David there, with a baby.

"David," Jonathan said. "Go on upstairs. Claire's upstairs in our flat doing the books, and I know she's got the kettle on. Make yourselves at home. As soon as I cut this batch of hard candies, I'll be straight up. Were you followed?"

"No," David said. He looked at Ruby. "We're safe here. Marcus will either signal or come get us when the coast is clear. Let's go upstairs and get some tea."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:25 am

Jack growled at Suzzane and then laughed " Im no animal, Im your wore nightmare, a father who pissed because you hurt his family " he said then moved towards her one step at a time " one last chance before I rip you to shreds, leave and never attempt to come back, they want nothing to do with you, not now not ever" he told her. Jessie and Yu appeared right next to him and looked at her, his arms folded across his chest.

"you want a fight? He said then part transformed " this is what you made me" he paused as if the next word from his mouth made him feel sick " Mother, you don't even deserve that title."  Yu took out his wand and held it in his left hand casting incendio with his right and continue with his wand.

"It's a talent I have," Yu said "not many can duel cast" he looked at Jessie and then to Suzzane "you have too many against you, Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death,”  he said turning slightly in his stance to his left as he waited for her to make the first move.

Ruby heard belabys voice and slowly looked up at him, the smell of sweets filled her nose and she toook a slow deep breath in then looked up at David. " We're not going lose him, I trust him." she said softly and moved up the stairs still holding Caprice close to her to have some tea as she hoped her fear would never come true.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:43 am

It was Tom's turn now while Suzanne had Jack, Jessie, Yulong, Edward, and Simone all preoccupied. Tom fired a long distance shot, trying to hit Robert. It struck him in his right shoulder with a burst of flame. If Robert had not moved by sheer coincidence, the blast would have hit him square in the chest and might well have killed him. Angus sprang to his feet, but he remembered he had Abbey in his arms.

Michael was outraged, and he fired squarely at Tom and struck him. Tom fell like a stone, and Suzanne started screaming, completely lost without Tom. She was not able to command Tom's forces. Some of Tom's goons came forward and started to fire at Jessie, Jack, Yulong, Edward and Simone to try to drive them off of Tom and Suzanne. Suzanne tried to defend herself, just aimlessly casting any spell that cme to her head. She wasn't even sure what spell she was casting. She transfigured a bush in front of Angus's house to a pile of lemons. She changed a rock to a turkey. A bed of flowers turned into snakes with the hiccups. Edward frowned and lowered his wand.

"Lady, you're a menace. Stop before you hurt yourself, you dingbat," Edward said.

Jonathan came upstairs as Claire brought mugs of tea.

"We've never met," Claire said soothingly to Ruby. "I'm Claire Belby, Marcus's mother."

"There's a bit of a skirmish at the Lupin estate," David told her. "This is Ruby. Angus is her partner, and she's worried about him."

"Well, now, I know Angus Donohue," Claire smiled confidently. "Angus has one of the fastest wand arms I've ever seen. Nobody will get the drop on him easily, and besides, Marcus is one of his mates, and Marcus always defends his friends. Angus will be fine. You wait and see. Is this your little one?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top