LONDON CALLING - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 18 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:31 pm

Ruby smiled refilling Angus's cup " I still have to do that its what I was looking at in the folders, I got no clue what to put with his suggestion," she said opening the third folder then glanced up at him " got any sugestions?" she asked with a small smile. "I think his dishes had chicken in them, I thought about a suop to start then his dishes with a liht moose for desert , what do you think?" she asked

She heard his sugestion about cleaning and clensing the toys and she nodded " good idea don't ant anything bad to happen to the children , they've been threw enough already."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5351

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:44 pm

"Oh, yes, the cockaleekie soup. Yes, it does have chicken. I had suggested coronation chicken sandwiches. I hadn't gotten far enough to suggest a dessert, but you probably could do either a mousse or just a simple Eton mess. Whatever you feel comfortable with."

He listened to Ruby agreeing with him about cleaning the toys, and as he did, a note arrived by owl. Angus opened it, and he smiled.

"Michael. He says Daphne is apparently in London for some sort of a meeting with our Minister of Magic, and she's asked him to stay in town with her tonight. So, the two of them are sending supper for us tonight. Michael says they're sending some gorgeous Cumberland pies, some beautiful salads and dessert. He says it will arrive in plenty of time for supper tonight. All we have to do is have the dining room ready for it. How nice. He didn't have to do that, but Cumberland pie is a rare treat, and if I know Michael, he's found someone that does it right. Now, as for that house, I'll send a note to Sam and Victor about the house, just so they can't say I didn't talk to them, but I think you and I already know what they're going to say. In the meantime, I'll turn the utilities back on. That will have to happen anyway."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23821
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:51 pm

Ruby smiled at his sugestion and nodded "that sounds perfect " she said and paused seeing the note come towards Angus she could not help but smile as he said Michael had found Cumberland pies and was sending along some beautiful salads and dessert to go with the pies for supper. " oh thats a relife, its one meal we don't have to worry about." she said and smiled at Angus " but I realy should prep those sandwiches to go with the soup." she said moving over she kissed his cheek and looked down at him as he said he would write to Sam and Victor " sure but you know they will say the same as us, but it is good to include them in final desishions." she said smiling as she headed to the door " I'll pop back once the dinner is done" she said thn headed to the main house.

She entered and headed to the kichen, quickly she took out the ingrediants for the sandiches and began making a tone of them for those who wanted some with the soup she knew Andrew was going to do. soon the tray was filled and she moved them to the table as she began with the eaton mess Angus had sugested as a desert , she knew she could place them in the fridge for later.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:56 pm

Angus leaned back in the quiet of the house, with Finn curled up at his feet. He had set the old jewelry box with the watches aside. He closed his eyes and started to doze. The next thing, he knew, he was being hit repeatedly in the head. He jolted awake to see the books off the living room bookshelf being hurled off the bookshelves and into his head, book after book after book. But--there was one problem--he didn't see a soul in the house but him. To him, it looked like the books were hurling themselves.

"Who's there!" Angus demanded. "Show yourself!" But no one appeared. The trophies flew off the mantel. Potted plants hit him and then dropped to the floor, breaking. Angus was confused. As a last resort, he grabbed the doubloon around his neck, not knowing if it would work without his magic or not.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:00 am

Jessie and Yu finished walking the perimiter and headed back to Yu's cabin so they could eat when passing the duplex they had a comotion from inside both men looked at each other and then ran for the door busting in and seing everything in a disaray "whats going on?" Jessie asked moving to stop things hitting Angus but using his body to sheild him while Yu cast spells to freeze everything from moving.

Once everything was stopped Jessie sent a not to robert asking him to come quickly. He looked down at Angus and sighed.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:09 am

"Thanks," Angus sighed, relieved. "The house has gone completely nuts. All of a sudden things were smacking me in the head. Finn, you alright, Buddy?" The dog had cowered behind Angus's recliner. "Finn? Come on, it's alright."

Robert and Kate were talking about the apartment building when Angus's alarm went off. Neither of them said a word, they drew their wands and apparated out. They landed on the front porch, and a moment later, they walked in and saw things frozen in mid air.

"What the devil..." Robert began, seeing things all over the place, plants broken, books on the floor, Finn hiding, and a lot of other things out of place. "What happened?"

"I dunno," Angus shrugged. "I was here by myself and the house started beaning me in the head with stuff. There wasn't anybody else here but me and the dog..."

"And the ghost," Kate said.

"What?" Angus and Robert both looked at her, thunderstruck.

"There's a ghost in the house," Kate said. "I can feel him. He's a nasty, foul tempered one too, so that's who's hurling things at you."

"Well who is he? And what does he want with me?" Angus frowned.

"I haven't the foggiest. Not yet," Kate said. "He's not in a talkative mood."

"Well, he's not welcome in this house," Angus scowled.

"I don't think he care much whether you invited him or not," she replied.

"Get out of my house, you git!" Angus shouted.

"Well, don't complicate it by pissing him off more," Kate frowned.

"Calm," Robert told Angus. "Did you get hurt with anything?"

"No. I'm fine," Angus said.

"We'll figure it out," Robert reassured him. "Won't we, Kate?"

"Eventually," Kate said, starting to pick the books out of the air and put them back on the shelf.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:13 am

Jessie moved from onfrunt of Angus as Robert entered " a ghost?" he said looking around , when Kate described the ghost he looekd at her " sounds like my father" he said and chuckled " its not is it?" he said his smirk dropping as he wited for her to respond. Yu moved to Jessie and placed his hand on Jessie shoulder and together they took deep breaths to calm Jessies panic he felt.

When Jessie heard Kate ask if he'd been injured he looked at the box and opened it slowly. " I rember you saying you cut your self on one of the watches, right." he said picking up the box and showing Kate.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:32 am

"Yeah, I did, but it's just a rough edge," Angus said. "It's not even that big of a cut."

"Which one?" Kate asked, looking at the watches.

"The fancy one with all the filigreed circles on the front cover."

"Ah. This one," Kate said. Robert handed Kate his handkerchief, and Kate picked up the watch carefully. She checked it over, frowning. "Well, I found your blood on it, but there's no rough edge." Robert took the watch from her and looked it over.

"That's because the watch is bewitched," Robert said. "Someone on the other side of the veil has a grudge against you, Angus, and you're being haunted."

"Reginald, you bloody coward, get out of my house, you horse's arse..." Angus was furious.

"Angus, that isn't going to...." Kate began. And before she could finish the sentence, the house went berserk, with dishes and kitchen knives flinging themselves out of the kitchen, straight at Angus, furniture launching itself across him. The fireplace burst into flame and shot flames in his direction. It was as if every item in the house was being launched straight at him.

"Finite Incantatum!" Robert bellowed, firing his wand. Everything dropped to the floor.

"Well, that answers that question," Kate said.

"Well of course he's pissed. I killed him," Angus said.

"And you have his daughter, his kids, his house, all his belongings, all his money,..." Robert said. "He went up against you, and not only did he lose, but you cleaned his clock. So now, he's figured out a way to wage war on you from the other side. Does he know many dark arts spells, Kate?"

"Oh, yes," Kate nodded.

"Then Ru can't come back here right now" Angus said. "How do we get rid of him?"

"Well, we could exorcise him, but if he wants to come right back, he will," Kate replied. "We need to resolve the problem."

"The bloody problem is that...ITS NOT YOUR HOUSE, YOU ASS!" Angus shouted. "Show yourself and fight like a man, you coward!"

"He's not a man now, he's a ghost," Robert said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:38 am

Jessie sighed and shook his head "my father, whould never have guessed " he said and looked at Yu shaking his head as he rested his head on Yu's shoulder listening to them all talk. Standing up he looked at Robert " well he can't stay here, we have to get rid of him" he said "you're a nuisance father" he said to thin air and ducked as a trophy flew past his head catching his cheek " huh rude" he said and chuckled then looked to Kate " so how do we get rid of him if an exorsisum won't get rid of him for good?" he asked looking over at the main house " Ruby and the baby can't stay over in the main house for good."

Ruby glanced at the main house and stayed where she was knowing she'd know what was going on soon enough as she continued to make dinner.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:51 am

"We have to resolve the issue," Kate repeated.

"He was a thug and a criminal, and he didn't give a damn about any of his kids. You were a sucky father, Reginald," Angus shouted "It isn't about how many people you killed that makes you a man. Its the people that you love and take care of and who love you back, you doofus...."

"Well, that'll convince him," Robert said, trying not to laugh. Angus's rage was understandable, but at this point, he was just letting Angus blow off steam.

"Your boys are mine now because you might have been their sperm donor but all they really wanted was a dad, and you buggared that up. They hated what you did for a living. All they really wanted was you, but you were such a nasty bastard that you couldn't begin to measure up to be a real man..." As he was speaking, he felt himself being punched in the face.

Robert saw a blazing hand print on the side of Angus's face, and he could see that it was going to start to bruise immediately. Reginald's anger was amping up his energy and his power.

"Angus, calm," Robert told him. "We have to go about this another way. Letting him bruise you just for the fun of it isn't the way to do this. We'll get him, but not this way."

"He needs to know I'm not afraid of him," Angus insisted. "He doesn't get to have any of them!"

"We know," Kate said. "You do not have to be their sole protector. Jessie, go tell Ruby she needs to not come back to the house until we find a way to deal with this. If she needs a go bag, we'll get one for her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top