Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.)

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:27 am

Ami laid on the grass, "To me it's like the stars have...this....power, I guess you could call it, but to me when I look at the stars it always makes me think."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:32 am

"Yeah," he said dazzled by the infinite amount of stars and nebulas. (His wrists started to hurt so he put his hands on his lap and continued to gaze.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:37 am

Ami just remained quite, she was at a loss for words.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:40 am

"They are beautiful," he said then getting up off the damp grass. (He tried to wipe his jeans so they would dry faster)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 am

"They are" she said sitting up.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:46 am

(Evan thought about what he was going to say now. He usually had to do that every now and then when he was talking to someone by himself.) "Every see one of the mermaids out in the lake?" he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:30 am

Ami smiled, "Yeah. they are pretty ugly if you ask me. How about you?"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:06 am

(He nodded in agreement.) "things are just freaky," he said remembering his studies about the meermaids
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:36 am

(HEY!! I'M A MERMAID!!)

Nikki walked by Evan and Aminia. She then started to cluck like a chicken. She then started to act like a chicken too!! "Bawk bawk bawk bawk baaaawk!" Nikki said in chicken voice.

Last edited by Nikki Granger on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:37 am

(noticing nikki evan immediatly started laughing. He fell on the ground holding his stomach and rolling. His face was a beet and he could barely breath. He loved truth or dare)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top