Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.)

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:57 pm

"Nah, I find it pretty fun, especially when you have anger and aggression to take out you do it during the games or practice."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sitting by a lake (Anywhere Not sure where.)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:38 pm

"Better than your friends," he said trying to sound like he didn't never toke anything out on his friends. Wonder if shes ever done that before, he thought then thinking he sounded crazy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:00 pm

"Yeah," her smile faded, "I've done that a couple times, but I feel horrible after." She didn't know why she had let that slip, "Sorry. Probably shouldn't have said that." she muttered.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:14 pm

"We all make mistakes," he said truthfully "and well I guess we learn from that. The hard way though which sucks"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:27 pm

"The hard way is all there is." She looked down, "Sometimes it does suck but some times it can be eye opening."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:45 am

"Yeah," he said still finding it unfair how for once in a teens life couldn't it have been easy "your right." (The sunset seemed to glisten down in the horoizen and you could see a lot of stars.) "It's probably 9" he said sighing a bit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:03 am

Ami hadn't even noticed that it had gotten dark, She sighed, "I love the stars." She wasn't ready to go in yet.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:04 am

"Same here," he said jerking his head upward "favorite subject is astronomy actually" (He thought of stars more than just gas and heat but stories and ways to remember certain days)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:20 am

"I love Astronomy, but I just don't get the whole thing with the little and big dipper." She smiled looking up at the stars.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:23 am

"Yeah me neither," he said looking for the North Star and Little Dipper "Still it looks cool". (He sat down with his legs strectched out and his palms on the damp grass looking up)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top